Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 705 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 205 605 655 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 755 805 1205 1705 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 26393
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15833

    Sorry but SCAM

    She has been reported here, as well as other cities, and states, at the same time as a SCAM. Will interact with you, but will eventually work towards the ever dreaded deposit.

    On a side note, I have noticed an influx of the 608,920 area codes being used in scamming. I am theorizing that it is just the same person changing numbers and pics of girls looking for fools that will pay for pics we all could get for free, or ofcourse a deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintStone69  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/598832497711

    Just wondering if anyone has any reports on this one. She looks young and sweet just the way I like them. 19 latin petite with an incall and a 608 phone number. But the activities list on her ad is very limited so she might be very disappointing and not allow much action.

  2. #15832

    Slim Pickings

    Quote Originally Posted by OpieRadio  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be same old garbage lately slim pickings.

    Prices go up quality goes down. People paying 300 for 300 pound gal you wouldn't pay 100 for a year ago.

    Can't be that desperate. Ok done complaining I'll wait for trolls to say it's ok.
    I'd say it's way past time for us to suck it up and make the drive to Chicago or Madison, both of which seem to be fairly bursting with quality providers. Before I wised up and moved back home I spent 30 plus years in the rural South. Had to hike to either Nashville or Knoxville for playtime, either one was an hour-and-a-half trip one way, and I accepted that as part of the deal. I've got two strong utrs right here but when I get bored, I make the drive south or west. Instead of settling for the sweathogs and strung out skanks that seemed to be so prevalent lately, I highly suggest everyone start making the drive until things shape up here. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

  3. #15831
    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    Hit the 'Advanced Search' in the upper right. If you search "Casey" under Milwaukee Wisconsin, there's a butt-load of comments about her from the past few years.
    Or keep it even simpler and use the search thread box on the right by the page numbers to search this thread.

    HS.

  4. #15830

    Your Favorite Lexxi or Lexii

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/598832497711

    Just wondering if anyone has any reports on this one. She looks young and sweet just the way I like them. 19 latin petite with an incall and a 608 phone number. But the activities list on her ad is very limited so she might be very disappointing and not allow much action.

  5. #15829
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeBoi15  [View Original Post]
    I was trying to set up an appt with Casey who has very good reviews on TER. She asked me for a pic of my drivers license before meeting in person. I have never had a provider ask for this. I have seen this was a theme with another provider. She definitely fits my type and is a little on the pricey side for no FS. Just looking for any input on her.
    Hit the 'Advanced Search' in the upper right. If you search "Casey" under Milwaukee Wisconsin, there's a butt-load of comments about her from the past few years.

  6. #15828

    Good old times.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy414  [View Original Post]
    I see posts here often about how good it used to be. Well, price is probably never going to be like it once was, but also lots of complaints about the service and locations. Well this lady is a gem, better than 99% of what's out there and as good as the rest. Sammie is beautiful with a body to die for, She is responsive in every way, and seems to enjoy the session as much as we do. She is always fresh and clean, and always hosts in a quality place. In short, she is just what most of us are looking for, I highly recommend this lady.
    I concur 100% with you concerning said provider. She is a gem and in my opinion the best in MKE hands down. I'm for quality and willing to pay for it too. I've been seeing her for several years and her professionalism, looks, and the way he takes care of herself is awesome. You get what you pay for.

    The pickings are slim in this area and thank goodness for this provider and a few other high end others in the area!

  7. #15827

    Casey Carress

    I was trying to set up an appt with Casey who has very good reviews on TER. She asked me for a pic of my drivers license before meeting in person. I have never had a provider ask for this. I have seen this was a theme with another provider. She definitely fits my type and is a little on the pricey side for no FS. Just looking for any input on her.

  8. #15826

    Tango

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog60  [View Original Post]
    https://tiaratango.com/

    Anyone have info or seen her? She sent me a email saying she is coming to Milwaukee and I never seen her before? I checked out her webpage and she looks pretty nice. Just not sure if she is FS or just FBSM? Rates seem high for just a FBSM.
    Her TER reviews are primarily kink fbsm! No FS. One claimed BBBJ and 69 but all others were kinky Fbsm (butt plug, cockring etc! If that's your thing have fun but I don't think you can expect FS!

  9. #15825

    Slim pickings

    Seems to be same old garbage lately slim pickings.

    Prices go up quality goes down. People paying 300 for 300 pound gal you wouldn't pay 100 for a year ago.

    Can't be that desperate. Ok done complaining I'll wait for trolls to say it's ok.

  10. #15824

    Good old times

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    Can't say I recall seeing Sammilove on Tryst before so here is the link. Also some new pics and a much higher rate.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sammilove
    I see posts here often about how good it used to be. Well, price is probably never going to be like it once was, but also lots of complaints about the service and locations. Well this lady is a gem, better than 99% of what's out there and as good as the rest. Sammie is beautiful with a body to die for, She is responsive in every way, and seems to enjoy the session as much as we do. She is always fresh and clean, and always hosts in a quality place. In short, she is just what most of us are looking for, I highly recommend this lady.

  11. #15823

  12. #15822

    Any Info on Tiaratangp

    https://tiaratango.com/

    Anyone have info or seen her? She sent me a email saying she is coming to Milwaukee and I never seen her before? I checked out her webpage and she looks pretty nice. Just not sure if she is FS or just FBSM? Rates seem high for just a FBSM.

  13. #15821

    Nasty

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    For some strange ass reason I decided to give this one a try I don't know why maybe I was I can find a reason why but this monster showed up at my front door first let me say she is not nowhere near 165 pounds this thing showed up looking like a jack-o'-lantern with toothpick legs!! Came in the house small chitchat so I put it to work when I say toothy jackhammer thetic blow job skills it was so bad my man wouldn't even stay hard so I figured fuck it let me get this monster at my house so I say let's fuck put the helmet on she pulled her pants down bent over. OMG! What is that smell! At that point I just couldn't I told her you just going to have to suck me off that didn't work but this point I'm ready to get her out of my house so I just jacked off on her titties because even though she says CIM she doesn't do it but you would think a big shake a roll things should be able to give a wonderful head job hell no I guess TOFTT. I don't know who was worse her or Chella what is other female that's running around doing scams but I can't think of her name. In all honesty if I was going to give away $50 I should've went to Potawatomi casino lease out I had a better chance of winning something! Damn I miss Nikki!!
    I feel for ya brother, that truly is taking one for the team.

  14. #15820

    Sammilove

    Can't say I recall seeing Sammilove on Tryst before so here is the link. Also some new pics and a much higher rate.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sammilove

  15. #15819

    Mary fox

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCowMan  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mary when she was paired with Kendall Snow without an I'd. I recently wanted to reconnect and contacted her. Even though she remembered who I was, she insisted I send her my I'd before we scheduled a meeting. She is keeping a database of her clients and that can be dangerous for us. This would be 1000 time worse than New Berlin Tiffany. So my advice is to avoid anyone that keeps records of their clients.
    Not sure if she's keeping a data base but the picture of your I'd has to end up somewhere. She's a smart gal so I hope she deletes pics after but you never know. I seen her many times but have moved on only because her prices increased faster than her weight. At her prices I expect a BBBJCIM which she just won't. I've tried. She also once rubbed me the wrong way after practically shooing me out 20 minutes into our 30 minutes. So what if I blew already? I paid for 30. There is a reason she isn't on TER anymore. More bad reviews than good. She should get a job in photography because she is great at angle work when taking pics of herself to post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape