Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 638 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 688 738 1138 1638 ... LastLast
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17373
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Are we sure this ones real to whoever reviewed her on here I went to visit her after her sending me the location and I get there waiting for 15 minutes in a motel parking lot texting her and calling her and obviously I'm going to leave if she's not picking up or answering my call then she wants to text me 30-40 minutes later saying "I'm sorry my phone was messing up are you still here" like WTF how the hell do you expect someone to still be in a random motel parking lot for over 40 minutes I'd maybe be willing to give another chance but only if I can get more conformation on this one smh I was very mad seeing how far I had to drive out to see her.
    I have seen her twice and both times I waited outside the hotel for 10-15 minutes. The third time I saw her she ghosted me completely. She is unreliable. It is incredibly frustrating when that happens.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3127795709/1

  2. #17372

    Piper from AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by Abcat1  [View Original Post]
    Received an email from Piper last night. She will be in the burbs for this and most of next week.
    I thought Piper was retired. Does she have any current ad or link?

    Thanks.

  3. #17371

    Cutie Pie Jordan

    https://tryst.link/escort/cutiepiejordan7

    Been reviewed before, just want to add my two cents in here. She's definitely legit and a good time. No kissing or DATY tho. But she'll do a nuru message, then some foreplay, then reverse cowgirl and finish it all off with a shower together. She did show me some BDSM toys after we were done but I think she has to get to know you first before she's willing to try that but apparently she did work in a dungeon before. With the exception of no kissing or DATY, it's a 10/10 experience imo. Pretty nice hotel too.

  4. #17370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358

    KatD MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    I only know Crystal from that list. She's fun, GFE, and really is a big time squirter. Her head game is also scary good. She's bit on the older side, MILF (and I like MILFs), but she's honest about her age and body type in her photos.

    I set up a date with Caitlyn Love but she had to cancel the day before with profuse apologies. I appreciated that she was respectful about it. She is either new to the scene or new to our city, as I don't recall seeing her ads pop up on Tryst until recently.

    Kavita has been posted about before, I am fairly sure? I'm not 100% on that though. Do an advanced search with Chicago & related threads checked and some reports might pop up.

    Enjoy your visit to the Windy City. If you see any of the girls, please post a report. Positive reports help, but negative experiences are especially vital to share.

    Cheers.
    https://tryst.link/escort/katd

    She is real and pictures are her. She is in Woodstock IL. More details in this forum, AKA JenWild.

  5. #17369
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    I'll bite but please contribute more

    I only know Crystal from that list. She's fun, GFE, and really is a big time squirter. Her head game is also scary good. She's bit on the older side, MILF (and I like MILFs), but she's honest about her age and body type in her photos.

    I set up a date with Caitlyn Love but she had to cancel the day before with profuse apologies. I appreciated that she was respectful about it. She is either new to the scene or new to our city, as I don't recall seeing her ads pop up on Tryst until recently.

    Kavita has been posted about before, I am fairly sure? I'm not 100% on that though. Do an advanced search with Chicago & related threads checked and some reports might pop up.

    Enjoy your visit to the Windy City. If you see any of the girls, please post a report. Positive reports help, but negative experiences are especially vital to share.

    Cheers.

  6. #17368

    Cherri

    Anyone seen Cherri (773) 569-XXXX? Pics accurate?

  7. #17367
    Why don't you provide some reviews, as looking back at your past posts, it is you just asking for information and not giving any information back to the board.

  8. #17366
    Quote Originally Posted by Abcat1  [View Original Post]
    Received an email from Piper last night. She will be in the burbs for this and most of next week.
    One of the all-time greats to be sure!

  9. #17365

  10. #17364

    Piper from AZ

    Received an email from Piper last night. She will be in the burbs for this and most of next week.

  11. #17363

    Some links for the above. Insights appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    If you want information, which seems to be the content of most of your posts, at least include a link to the girls you're asking about. If you want other guys to do all the research, at least make it easier for us. You can also return the favor and post reviews, and help everyone out.
    https://tryst.link/escort/lauren-goode-52

    https://tryst.link/escort/kavita-flowers

    https://tryst.link/escort/katd

    https://tryst.link/escort/rachel-55

    https://tryst.link/escort/rachel-55

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt

    https://tryst.link/escort/caitlynlovee

  12. #17362

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    If you want information, which seems to be the content of most of your posts, at least include a link to the girls you're asking about. If you want other guys to do all the research, at least make it easier for us. You can also return the favor and post reviews, and help everyone out.
    You are absolutely right. I should have a link. However, I forget where I saw these. Will try to relook. . Thanks.

  13. #17361

    What he said

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    If you want information, which seems to be the content of most of your posts, at least include a link to the girls you're asking about. If you want other guys to do all the research, at least make it easier for us. You can also return the favor and post reviews, and help everyone out.
    There are many pro guys on this forum that talk the talk and more importantly walk the walk. This forum is all about us combating the other side to our advantage as we all know that these c**ts can be slippery as fish in many cases. I hate posts like "where can you get such and such" or "can I drive a mercedes into a c**p neighborhood to pick up my date". Rtff as I get lazy with that myself. It's mostly all been done and in here somewhere. What I especially look for is our side outing some of these phony baloneys using fake pix or are plain rip offs upon arrival. Thanks for everything the contributors do. As an old f**k I do pay attention and heed many warnings on here. Stosh. Stay safe.

  14. #17360

    Just a bit of friendly advice

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeByrd321  [View Original Post]
    Kavita Flowers. KatDMilf.

    Meet laurengoode.

    Treasure.

    Caitlyn Rachel. MILF.

    Scarlett Pleasures.
    If you want information, which seems to be the content of most of your posts, at least include a link to the girls you're asking about. If you want other guys to do all the research, at least make it easier for us. You can also return the favor and post reviews, and help everyone out.

  15. #17359

    DejaaStar [URL]https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3127795709/1[/URL]

    Are we sure this ones real to whoever reviewed her on here I went to visit her after her sending me the location and I get there waiting for 15 minutes in a motel parking lot texting her and calling her and obviously I'm going to leave if she's not picking up or answering my call then she wants to text me 30-40 minutes later saying "I'm sorry my phone was messing up are you still here" like WTF how the hell do you expect someone to still be in a random motel parking lot for over 40 minutes I'd maybe be willing to give another chance but only if I can get more conformation on this one smh I was very mad seeing how far I had to drive out to see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape