Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 10625
-
11-04-21 15:52 #4955Regular Member

Posts: 16If in coosbay
Happen to be in coosbay one evening and found this girl.
https://eugene.skipthegames.com/fema...l/711678257741
She was nice lady had to pick her up. Getting busy and did her bare with CIP, she said she was fixed. So no problem there.
Didn't pre negotiate.
-
11-04-21 15:51 #4954Senior Member

Posts: 97Ladypassion
Anybody know anything about this lady? She looks like she could be the right type and if she's good I'd be into meeting her. I just worry about ladies who haven't been here long and only have one review from a person who only had made 12 posts previously. So I don't know if I'd be willing to TOFTT on her. She does claim to have a reference from another TNA provider but I don't know her either.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?542246-Ladypassion
-
11-03-21 16:28 #4953Senior Member

Posts: 379Nah she's burned out and unfriendly now. She was a doe two years ago.
Originally Posted by DickHertz1965
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 12:28 #4952Senior Member

Posts: 78Thanks for the info. I was actively considering.
Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 00:32 #4951Senior Member

Posts: 110Wow, I wish I knew about this one before she left
Just my type.
Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 22:39 #4950Senior Member

Posts: 97Seen her before
I've seen her before. Photos are somewhat photoshopped and I got no hints of BBFS whatsoever. She has a huge scar and loose skin around her lower belly, she use to be big at one point so I'm assume she got some sort of surgery. Probably won't repeat but she gives a good sloppy blowjob that makes me want to repeat.
Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 21:45 #4949Senior Member

Posts: 1157Jeanierivers
That's a surprise.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
She's on top of my TDL.
-
11-02-21 19:47 #4948Senior Member

Posts: 287Hints at bb any confirm https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....han-a-provider.
-
11-02-21 10:30 #4947Senior Member

Posts: 443Any tips with Jeanie?
Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 19:58 #4946Senior Member

Posts: 1143Careful
Careful with this one. There's been reports, probably a year ago or more, that she was a violent rob. Tyrones lurking. I've never partaken for that reason. Others may be able to confirm, but I'd have your wits about you and your surroundings.
Originally Posted by PNWPlay
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 19:25 #4945Senior Member

Posts: 97She's "built"
She isn't fat but she did get the usual fat transfer to her ass. Pretty good time but expensive.
Originally Posted by BookOfMorty
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 19:10 #4944Senior Member

Posts: 135I checked our her * Honestly I can't tell if she's hot or just fat.
Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 18:08 #4943Senior Member

Posts: 97How much did it hurt?
How much was the upcharge? She's hot as fuck but even her regular rates are insane, can't imagine the BBFS upcharge.
Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 16:31 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 96Goo
Well I figure on that. I have no fantasy in my head that shit be clean. If she is hitting me bb I figure that it is full.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 13:12 #4941Senior Member

Posts: 121Updating my list
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?540059-Lauren_
Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...reen-Eyed-Girl
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?513989-ThatlilDaisy
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?265346-Leee_Marie
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?253898-Cleo96
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Naughty_Hailey
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ovesomejade304
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?240223-Jeanierivers
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...shingAnastasya
Everything is YMMV.
If they like you, they will.











Reply With Quote





