Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 13937
-
11-02-21 22:11 #8447Senior Member

Posts: 7266Do you know how to google the pic and search the info given cause its pretty easy and you'll find your answer.
Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 18:18 #8446Senior Member

Posts: 40Anyone ever see this chick? Scared of a bait and switch.
-
11-02-21 18:12 #8445Senior Member

Posts: 808She's reviewed on TER
And they're pretty good. If you're a TER member there's a 100 discount.
Originally Posted by JustMike7474
[View Original Post]
I'd see her if she was my type.
-
11-02-21 14:39 #8444Regular Member

Posts: 2Red August
Curious to know if anyone met up with her in Vegas. I'm visiting wondering if anyone know if she's the real deal.
-
11-02-21 00:50 #8443Regular Member

Posts: 20Christina Softly = Amoni Softly
I'll include the caveat here that I have not seen either incarnation, and apparently her menu items may have changed since moving to LV.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...07747633-49274
https://thenewamonisoftly.escortbook.com/
Originally Posted by NealRedmond
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 14:00 #8442Senior Member

Posts: 160Just saw a nameless bait and switch
Called up this ad https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...vegas/69537287.
300 outcall. She gave mer her personal number but I don't think I'll be calling her back.
Would not recommend. Maybe the agency sends you a better girl, but the one I got wasn't great looking, was kind of rushed and a little weird. No bare anything. Pretty submissive otherwise but she was so rushed I couldn't get off or really enjoy it. I asked her if she was in a rush and she said she has plenty of time. So much talking and not enough touching or doing sexy shit I got soft in the cover and then she gave up.
-
10-30-21 14:10 #8441Senior Member

Posts: 76Unfortunately my pad doesn't show the full url.
Originally Posted by LVKiller
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 05:53 #8440Senior Member

Posts: 648The phone numbers are always in the URL. Not sure if you want to see her BTW but up to you.
Originally Posted by Ceasar160
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 02:51 #8439Senior Member

Posts: 782Listcrawler numbers?
Coming into town from CLE tomorrow. Been trying to do some research the last couple days. I have noticed that that there's no tele. Num. On the ads in list crawler (lots of them). How do you contact this girl?
Originally Posted by LVKiller
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 01:06 #8438Senior Member

Posts: 389Fiji falzz
Saw fiji off hx tonight. She loves what's she does. Really friendly and accommodating. Little thicker than I like but it's been bare lately. Great kisser sloppy BBBJ loves daty attacks your cock during cfs. Finished with cim and plays with it. Great time.
Hhr 250- only here until Monday but comes often from LA. Message me if you want referral name.
Think she does porn there too. She's off paradise at a marriott hotel. Safe place. 323-214-9912.
https://linktr.ee/Fijifalzz
-
10-29-21 22:53 #8437Senior Member

Posts: 377Thanks
For Sharing I'll try to see her tonight. But First I'll Fill Up Someone's Mouth My second round then will be with this girl.
Originally Posted by LVKiller
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 22:32 #8436Senior Member

Posts: 74Hey LVKiller, I don't speak the language, would be inclined to try one of these Latina houses but foreign language ads don't exactly look like they're catering to English-only speakers. That and from what I understand, those girls aren't independent either. What are your experiences like at Latina houses. Do you speak Spanish?
Originally Posted by LVKiller
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 02:42 #8435Senior Member

Posts: 648Not great but not bad for a cheap QV
Just got back from seeing a girl out on BH next door to Boulder Station 747 xxx0792 https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7479000792/1.
Photos are fake BS, did a qv for $60+5 No rush, CA girl looked ok big ass braces around 24. She let me grab and suck on her tits touch her V a bit. Fake tits looked good but scars under both. I was tossing her all around that bed. I put her legs up and gave it all I had stopping a few times. She spoke English well.
-
10-28-21 21:53 #8434Senior Member

Posts: 550Please post a report on your return. I've always wondered if it would be worth doing that.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 21:01 #8433Regular Member

Posts: 21Barbie. Changes names alot but Great
Hey all,
Here's Barbie, Of course not her real name and she seems to change it monthly. Fun and Chatty, and also great dinner and date material. Will go do dinner, gamble with ya, just hang out if your into that.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/69308836
I do know her by her real name, but that is after quite a few dates, anyhow the details.
Everything covered, which doesn't really bother me but for you bare back guys, not the girl for you. Very limited GFE until she gets to know you, after that a lot of touching and light kissing will follow. Not really an anal kind of girl, but for the right price, of course it is possible.
If you like a real heavy massage, this little girl can beat the fuck out of you in a good way. I was amazed at how good it actually felt. She is also a good dominate if you are into that, but will not let you dominate her. She is not really into DATY, but will allow it for a few bucks more.
Head game is fabulous, will let you dictate any position you like. Really likes the shower play, and is totally fetish friendly. I just had to try a foot job once in my life and got spoiled by her. Will get into pretty every fetish you can imagine, except for Daddy daughter play which she refuses to even consider. Affordable as her rates very by time of the week, but Midweek she is about 1. 8 hour and will give you 5-6 hours for 5 roses. Weekends a little more unless you are a regular.
As I said before, if you like someone to dominate you in a subtle way, she is definitely the gal for you. If you are looking for the submissive type that you can have total control of, I would just suggest you move on, because it will not happen with this gal.
She can also be very accommodating hostess and is a pleaser in the sense that she is there for you and makes every effort of make you happy in the session.
As always, I write my reports to let you guys choose if you want to take the plunge. Any of the kinky details you have to find out for yourself. Overall, she is safe, fresh and clean and a very interesting and fun date. I have never had a disappointing date with this lady.
Cheers.
Some pics of her that I have taken. All clean ones LOL, sorry not really a photographer.












Reply With Quote





