Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 930 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 867 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 13936
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8446
    Anyone ever see this chick? Scared of a bait and switch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F4B2B0E1-5D95-435A-9CB4-32EB6933455F.jpeg‎  

  2. #8445

    She's reviewed on TER

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMike7474  [View Original Post]
    Curious to know if anyone met up with her in Vegas. I'm visiting wondering if anyone know if she's the real deal.
    And they're pretty good. If you're a TER member there's a 100 discount.

    I'd see her if she was my type.

  3. #8444

    Red August

    Curious to know if anyone met up with her in Vegas. I'm visiting wondering if anyone know if she's the real deal.

  4. #8443

    Christina Softly = Amoni Softly

    I'll include the caveat here that I have not seen either incarnation, and apparently her menu items may have changed since moving to LV.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...07747633-49274

    https://thenewamonisoftly.escortbook.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by NealRedmond  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on Christina softly?

    The reviews on private delights etc suggest that she is fun and up for anything.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...hristinaSoftly

  5. #8442

    Just saw a nameless bait and switch

    Called up this ad https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...vegas/69537287.

    300 outcall. She gave mer her personal number but I don't think I'll be calling her back.

    Would not recommend. Maybe the agency sends you a better girl, but the one I got wasn't great looking, was kind of rushed and a little weird. No bare anything. Pretty submissive otherwise but she was so rushed I couldn't get off or really enjoy it. I asked her if she was in a rush and she said she has plenty of time. So much talking and not enough touching or doing sexy shit I got soft in the cover and then she gave up.

  6. #8441
    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    The phone numbers are always in the URL. Not sure if you want to see her BTW but up to you.
    Unfortunately my pad doesn't show the full url.

  7. #8440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceasar160  [View Original Post]
    Coming into town from CLE tomorrow. Been trying to do some research the last couple days. I have noticed that that there's no tele. Num. On the ads in list crawler (lots of them). How do you contact this girl?
    The phone numbers are always in the URL. Not sure if you want to see her BTW but up to you.

  8. #8439

    Listcrawler numbers?

    Coming into town from CLE tomorrow. Been trying to do some research the last couple days. I have noticed that that there's no tele. Num. On the ads in list crawler (lots of them). How do you contact this girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from seeing a girl out on BH next door to Boulder Station 747 xxx0792 https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7479000792/1.

    Photos are fake BS, did a qv for $60+5 No rush, CA girl looked ok big ass braces around 24. She let me grab and suck on her tits touch her V a bit. Fake tits looked good but scars under both. I was tossing her all around that bed. I put her legs up and gave it all I had stopping a few times. She spoke English well.

  9. #8438
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Fiji falzz

    Saw fiji off hx tonight. She loves what's she does. Really friendly and accommodating. Little thicker than I like but it's been bare lately. Great kisser sloppy BBBJ loves daty attacks your cock during cfs. Finished with cim and plays with it. Great time.

    Hhr 250- only here until Monday but comes often from LA. Message me if you want referral name.

    Think she does porn there too. She's off paradise at a marriott hotel. Safe place. 323-214-9912.

    https://linktr.ee/Fijifalzz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10D10535-52AF-4AD3-A8E2-3CA900378E7E.jpg‎   79CFDFB5-CA24-4A6F-8147-2B74062507D0.jpg‎   EFCB2790-DE19-4F44-A475-FE799BCB0CB3.jpg‎  

  10. #8437
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Thanks

    For Sharing I'll try to see her tonight. But First I'll Fill Up Someone's Mouth My second round then will be with this girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from seeing a girl out on BH next door to Boulder Station 747 xxx0792 https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7479000792/1.

    Photos are fake BS, did a qv for $60+5 No rush, CA girl looked ok big ass braces around 24. She let me grab and suck on her tits touch her V a bit. Fake tits looked good but scars under both. I was tossing her all around that bed. I put her legs up and gave it all I had stopping a few times. She spoke English well.

  11. #8436
    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from seeing a girl out on BH next door to Boulder Station 747 xxx0792 https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7479000792/1.

    Photos are fake BS, did a qv for $60+5 No rush, CA girl looked ok big ass braces around 24. She let me grab and suck on her tits touch her V a bit. Fake tits looked good but scars under both. I was tossing her all around that bed. I put her legs up and gave it all I had stopping a few times. She spoke English well.
    Hey LVKiller, I don't speak the language, would be inclined to try one of these Latina houses but foreign language ads don't exactly look like they're catering to English-only speakers. That and from what I understand, those girls aren't independent either. What are your experiences like at Latina houses. Do you speak Spanish?

  12. #8435
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648

    Not great but not bad for a cheap QV

    Just got back from seeing a girl out on BH next door to Boulder Station 747 xxx0792 https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7479000792/1.

    Photos are fake BS, did a qv for $60+5 No rush, CA girl looked ok big ass braces around 24. She let me grab and suck on her tits touch her V a bit. Fake tits looked good but scars under both. I was tossing her all around that bed. I put her legs up and gave it all I had stopping a few times. She spoke English well.

  13. #8434
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    This is one of the reason why I've decided to slow my roll here in Vegas and head to Cali once or twice a month. I'm wasting far too much time trying to find someone reliable who provides great service here. Not only are the so many more choices, the one in this ad has rates we haven't seen in years! I often see ads with these kind of rates here but they are obviously BS. This one has 64 review, I stopped reading them after about 30 because they were all stellar, not one "it was OK". Did some research, everything look legit. Headed to LA this weekend, hopefully she will be available.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...anti_foreign21
    Please post a report on your return. I've always wondered if it would be worth doing that.

  14. #8433
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Barbie. Changes names alot but Great

    Hey all,

    Here's Barbie, Of course not her real name and she seems to change it monthly. Fun and Chatty, and also great dinner and date material. Will go do dinner, gamble with ya, just hang out if your into that.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/69308836

    I do know her by her real name, but that is after quite a few dates, anyhow the details.

    Everything covered, which doesn't really bother me but for you bare back guys, not the girl for you. Very limited GFE until she gets to know you, after that a lot of touching and light kissing will follow. Not really an anal kind of girl, but for the right price, of course it is possible.

    If you like a real heavy massage, this little girl can beat the fuck out of you in a good way. I was amazed at how good it actually felt. She is also a good dominate if you are into that, but will not let you dominate her. She is not really into DATY, but will allow it for a few bucks more.

    Head game is fabulous, will let you dictate any position you like. Really likes the shower play, and is totally fetish friendly. I just had to try a foot job once in my life and got spoiled by her. Will get into pretty every fetish you can imagine, except for Daddy daughter play which she refuses to even consider. Affordable as her rates very by time of the week, but Midweek she is about 1. 8 hour and will give you 5-6 hours for 5 roses. Weekends a little more unless you are a regular.

    As I said before, if you like someone to dominate you in a subtle way, she is definitely the gal for you. If you are looking for the submissive type that you can have total control of, I would just suggest you move on, because it will not happen with this gal.

    She can also be very accommodating hostess and is a pleaser in the sense that she is there for you and makes every effort of make you happy in the session.

    As always, I write my reports to let you guys choose if you want to take the plunge. Any of the kinky details you have to find out for yourself. Overall, she is safe, fresh and clean and a very interesting and fun date. I have never had a disappointing date with this lady.

    Cheers.

    Some pics of her that I have taken. All clean ones LOL, sorry not really a photographer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 23762.jpg‎   1138552452.jpg‎   502358161.jpg‎  

  15. #8432

    Refs

    Quote Originally Posted by NealRedmond  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on Christina softly?

    The reviews on private delights etc suggest that she is fun and up for anything.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...hristinaSoftly
    I texted her and told her I had reviews on TER and ECCIE. She only uses PD and asked if I had reviews there. I said no and asked if she verifies any other way and never heard back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape