Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 764 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 814 864 1264 1764 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16343

    Vika Visby

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Here rate is 550 an hour.
    Nothing says GPS more than $550 an hour. I am sure many will jump on it.

  2. #16342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Here rate is 550 an hour.

  3. #16341
    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    Well you know my personal take on this: If the girl consents to BBFS with you, and you father a biological child with her, I see that as a badge of honor, for you. But, you don't see it that way, and while I adamantly and vehemently disagree with you, I respect your opinion.
    I said my biggest concern was pregnancy because I would hate to have a kid brought into a situation where the mom was not able to take care of the kid and I didn't know if they could.

    There are other girls I saw that were not providers who if they came up pregnant it wouldn't bother me, several years ago one did. We saw each other for what turned out was the last time as a few weeks later we called it off, then shortly after she was introduced to some dude by her sister, she later came up pregnant and assumed it was his but her cycles were not regular. She ended up getting an ultrasound as she was high risk due to age and surprise the tech said the date of pregnancy turned out to put it as mine, the guy was pissed and left, she said she wanted to keep it and wouldn't ask me for anything (she made nearly 3 times my income). The bad part is she ended up losing the child around 3 weeks later, she called me crying hysterically on the phone. I felt bad for her.

  4. #16340

  5. #16339
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeHuntr  [View Original Post]
    Since she moved over to the west side I think she has gone downhill. Doubled her rates and has become flakier as her demons are easier to feed on the west side. She was a hot duck a few years ago.
    Does she belong here? Managed to get a CD and surprisingly she was right on time. Went on a trip to the islands but all covered. Probably a classic case of YMMV LOL!

  6. #16338

    Princess Peach

    Saw she was posting on the other board but not advertising. Anyone still on her good side that met up with her recently? LOL.

  7. #16337

    No need to one-up people

    YMMV, but there is no need to brag about it, just to make yourself look better, because you got better service.

    That's why I hate that asshole Ashun, and put him on my Ignore List.

    I would have less issue if Ashun was just being a fanboy for his favorite girls, but I think that asshole is more intent on one-upping others. We don't need assholes like that on this board.

  8. #16336
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    I used to think not but am changing my mind, variety is awesome and all, but there are so many benefits from being familiar and having chemistry with someone, just keep it business only, don't try to date them like a GF. I recently saw Fineasfiney and she was awesome, very cool, casual and not rushed at all. Unfortunately I am not attracted to her body type and more into brunettes than blondes.
    Yeah I'm starting to see the "light" too. Stick with ones I like.

    Definately not interested in dating. LOL.

  9. #16335
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  10. #16334
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    I am the same way, even if they offer bare if something just doesn't seem right I don't go there. I have found that when you first meet the girl you can tell how things will go, if they are more laid back and like to talk about life things often go well or at least the option is there, if they are all business and insist in protection it probably won't be an option. There have been several times when things were going well and it just happened, the biggest concern I had was pregnancy.
    Well you know my personal take on this: If the girl consents to BBFS with you, and you father a biological child with her, I see that as a badge of honor, for you. But, you don't see it that way, and while I adamantly and vehemently disagree with you, I respect your opinion.

  11. #16333
    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    Tell me if I'm wrong but I should just find a woman who am comfortable with and keep seeing her?

    Fineasfinley is a good example for me.

    I jad red heron but she moved and ghosted me. Chokes me up thinking about it.
    I used to think not but am changing my mind, variety is awesome and all, but there are so many benefits from being familiar and having chemistry with someone, just keep it business only, don't try to date them like a GF. I recently saw Fineasfiney and she was awesome, very cool, casual and not rushed at all. Unfortunately I am not attracted to her body type and more into brunettes than blondes.

  12. #16332
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I have used condoms with people who offer it bare, and ended up with it being bare with adamant condom users. Developing relationships with people can have that effect. Sometimes things happen. Sometimes they don't.
    I am the same way, even if they offer bare if something just doesn't seem right I don't go there. I have found that when you first meet the girl you can tell how things will go, if they are more laid back and like to talk about life things often go well or at least the option is there, if they are all business and insist in protection it probably won't be an option. There have been several times when things were going well and it just happened, the biggest concern I had was pregnancy.

  13. #16331

    I feel the same way

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSizemore53  [View Original Post]
    No thanks, we don't need another League of Retarded Gentleman.
    This board, like the other one, was great while it lasted. It's still going but all that happens are the lurkers sabotage the info, and the providers all know about it.

  14. #16330
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that they all bareback someone at some point. I had a regular who is now retired and I had been seeing her for maybe a couple of years and she didn't even offer BBBJ. Then I had her over for a BBQ and when we did the deed out of the blue she offered BBFS for $40 more. I declined since I was already too quick on the draw with her. But from then on she would BB with no upcharge. As someone mentioned, once they become familiar with you, are comfortable and want to keep you as a customer, the menu can open up significantly. I have found this to happen at AMPs as well.
    Tell me if I'm wrong but I should just find a woman who am comfortable with and keep seeing her?

    Fineasfinley is a good example for me.

    I jad red heron but she moved and ghosted me. Chokes me up thinking about it.

  15. #16329
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    And you'll never see me post about those providers here because it would be ruined for me in less than 24 hours.

    It would be nice to have a small, trusted secure group to share BB info with without the risk of everyone and their lurker brother going in and demanding the same. But I'm a realist.
    No thanks, we don't need another League of Retarded Gentleman.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape