Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,641 to 14,655 of 59517
-
11-03-21 15:21 #44877Senior Member

Posts: 76Price increase
Maybe I am just bad with size, but they were nice and way above average for Chinese. I forgot exactly but I think she has a tattoo on her wrist or maybe on top.
Originally Posted by DaSlickster
[View Original Post]
Most if not all the shops are increasing the base massage cost. I am fine with it as it cannot stay at $60 for 5+ years or more. I cannot even remember show long it's been at $60 but min 5 years.
I do know I am not paying the same $ today that I paid 6 years ago for general services, haircut, American massage. We cannot except it to never go up. Utilities go up, rent go up. The cost of living today is not what is was back in the day. So I get it.
I don't mind as long as the quality of service remain the same. $60 tip is also the norm these days, $40 for the most basic service with no rooming or access.
-
11-03-21 14:04 #44876Senior Member

Posts: 231Went to check her out. Unsure if I got the Summer.
Originally Posted by CampGuy
[View Original Post]
Nice massage. Little teasing. Whipped out some nice natural C's with nice nips on the flip. Allowed UTC on bottom but no kitty UTC.
New house fee is $70. Did not like my $50 tip. Wanted $60. Gave her $55.
So, they raise the house fee and want a larger tip. I didn't realize the problem with the ports out west was negatively impacting the massage industry.
-
11-03-21 14:02 #44875Senior Member

Posts: 495Couple others have done that; Angela / Sally at Abro (you may need to assist with initial drop) and Origin Sue while sometimes ending at a catholic mass.
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw1
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 12:37 #44874Senior Member

Posts: 61Talent Report?
How is the talent these days at DS / DDS in Duluth? Haven't been since I saw Sarah there and they've been closed much more often than open. Has it been confirmed that it's another Samantha place?
Has Kim / Amy / biker chick surfaced anywhere?
-
11-03-21 07:46 #44873Senior Member

Posts: 104Russian?
Will Summer do Russian? Thanks.
Originally Posted by CampGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 07:13 #44872Senior Member

Posts: 71And sitting on you with a dress and no panties while massaging your back was always a treat.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 21:33 #44871Senior Member

Posts: 747Golden
Never had any luck at Golden.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 21:28 #44870Senior Member

Posts: 76Not the same Summer
There was a summer yes. Not the same one. The other summer rotated between Enjoy and Ease but left awhile ago.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 20:57 #44869Banned Member

Posts: 13634Is this Summer a woman who used to work there, took a long vacation and has now returned? Seem to recall such a name from a year or so ago.
Originally Posted by CampGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 20:03 #44868Senior Member

Posts: 76Ease. Busty girl
Summer is awesome and busty for sure, I mentioned her a couple of months ago. Nice DD or E's.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
If you are a boob man you will not be disappointed and the massage is great to.
-
11-02-21 17:42 #44867Senior Member

Posts: 4061The only place you'll get FS in cobb (Marietta) is Therapy Plus. It's in Smyrna (close to Marietta). Easy to find on Google and maps.
Originally Posted by Rquay87
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 15:31 #44866Regular Member

Posts: 2Looking for new places
I'm relatively new to all this seeing as I just turned legal age not too long ago. I'm looking for a place near Marietta, preferably north side, that offers FS. 50 and slim also preferred. And also any tips to make them comfortable with me would be much appreciated. Thanks!
-
11-02-21 12:52 #44865Senior Member

Posts: 1456Any kamp
Any kamp will offer full service, most are younger than Michelle, she's well into her 50's and she looks it. I'm saying most any kamp in the Atlanta area offers girls younger than Michelle and offers covered FS. Most of the clients of sweet dreams went there for BBFS or BBBJ, they honestly don't give a massage unless you ask, Michelle will typically ask, you want massage first? Or just fun?
Originally Posted by Zoj7654
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 01:20 #44864Banned Member

Posts: 2410Escape has 6 or 7 females but is legit from what I hear, maybe they were all busy and that's why they offered the male.
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
Golden Massage, Lucy is tiny but gives a fantastic deep tissue massage and back walking.
-
11-02-21 00:24 #44863Banned Member

Posts: 13634$130 all in? What did you get for that extra $70?
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




