Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 500 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6521

    Yep

    Yep bowler2016, This pic is how stupid I look driving around looking for Cynthia.

    Hahaha.

    Thanks for bringing me back to reality but hey I'm ghost mang hahaha.

    About to watch the O'Brien fight. Take it easy big fella.

  2. #6520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138
    Saw a WSW yesterday morning on Goram in front of Jays, super thin, black hair, carrying a bag. Any info will be reciprocated.

  3. #6519

    Jays

    Was at Jays around 7 am today. Saw Asian working girl with WSW named Selena. Picked up WSW behind jays. Her name is Jeanne. Excellent BBBJ. Picked up a WSW on Wednesday at jays named Cynthia. Average BBBJ. Said I could do full service but changed my mind after seeing boils on her back. Looks like mrsa so didn't want to take any chances.

  4. #6518

    Gardner??

    I know this ain't the place to ask but do any of why'all have any girls in the gardner / Fitchburg area? I'm here for a month working and won't be able to go to Lowell because I'm staying in the house I'm working on.

  5. #6517

    Jays

    Quote Originally Posted by ChasingCrows  [View Original Post]
    Met a WSW last Saturday, dark hair looked to be in her early 20's. Forget her name. She gave me her number, but no luck when I call, out of service.
    That's shocking.

  6. #6516

    Was buy jays

    Met a WSW last Saturday, dark hair looked to be in her early 20's. Forget her name. She gave me her number, but no luck when I call, out of service.

  7. #6515

    Kay

    Drove around the loop for a couple hours, they were a crowd of people, some girls but I did not want to stop there because of Crowd. Go to the backstreets in the area, nothing there, took a ride down Westwood Street by Jays Saw one WSW She looked kind a rough went back to the loop same situation close the back streets saw A girl picked her up her name was Kay She seemed kind out of it went to a spot gave 4 CBJ Was OK busted and dropped off will not repeat.

  8. #6514

    Say it ain't so

    Chillin at the park by summer street with the homeless Haitians over there smoking and drinking.

    See Cynthia walking thru the middle of the field. She just falls over and lays on her back. Some guy goes over there to check on her and she gets up and starts yelling at him cursing and gives him the finger then walks to a tent at the edge of the field and goes inside there. Guess her and her Hispanic pimp moved locations. Thought it was fucked up she treated the guy so mean when he was only checking on her. But hey some people just don't appreciate kindness. They don't appreciate anything LOL.

    Left the park and saw jean by jays along with Stevie and some other girls like Kim and Kay was on Westford street. Damn her ass is the fattest out of all the working girls. No photoshop needed for her ass pix like some shorties do. Was tempted to pick her up but passed. Saving money for my road trip starting tomorrow so fresh meat to indulge in. If you're looking they are out there.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ENXvZ9YRjbo

    Guess whose ass is in the pic and win a prize hahaha but you're never going to guess because that ass is too fat and thicker than a snicker hahaha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10707749-9DA2-4AA6-A128-F91ACF4DDD48.jpg‎  

  9. #6513

    Cynthia

    Picked up Cynthia by Jays.

    She was wearing all black with a backpack.

    Says she got in a fight.

    Took her to get Wendy's.

    She got mad because I was smoking a cigarettes saying she was cold and how I take too long.

    Ended up getting in an argument.

    She's a drama queen LOL. You can give her the moon and she'll complain you didn't give her the sun even though the moon reflects the suns light.

    Dropped her off on Westford by her close friends a Cambodian on a bike and some white dude. She yelling. The Cambodian on the bike says something and I'm like yo just kill me motherfucker so I can meet the angels in heaven. Rolled the window down and he says you look familiar LOL. Then rides off.

    So if you looking for Cynthia she's out there with new nipples rings (she showed them to me) and she's hungry for new dix and cum and crack. She's on a binge has a new phone a new wig and ready to suck dix all night. She loves it no matter how much she says she hates it. It all an act. She ready to fuk and suk all night. Black whites Cambodians anybody hahaha. She has a new phone too so hit her up. She loves being a ***** hahahaha.

    But yo I'm ghost so happy hunting why'll haaaaaanh https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TW2DhnsgT0g.

  10. #6512

    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    Picked up WSW by jays the other day. Never seen her before.

    She's from Florida. Calls herself Phoenix.

    She sucked for a good 30 minutes no complaints.

    Incredible dt technique gag but no gag and breathed in multiple times with her mouth at the base of my tiny dick could feel the air every time she inhaled.

    Bust while I was all the way in her throat.

    Best bbbjws ever. Was looking for jean Cynthia or Vivian but hit a royal flush. No phone but got her email. Says she's in town till week before thanksgiving then moving back to Florida. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUTGr5t3MoY.
    Does she have one side of her head shaved?

  11. #6511

    Courtney

    Picked up a WSW by jays named Courtney.

    She had on thigh high black boots (I like) with red Fila sweatshirt and black yoga pants.

    Said she gives the best BJ but it was wack. Give it a 2 out of 10. Mad toothy.

    Was hoping to see jean or Phoenix or Cynthia but no haps. Cynthia been acting like gps ever since I gave her her tongue ring back and fukd her 3 times on the same night LOL. But hey she has hundreds of dudes in Lowell so y'all enjoy the tongue ring BJ LOL before she moves back to Virginia. Guess she's mad because I didn't want to take her to get meth from her Cambodian lover but hey at least I didn't contribute to all the pick marks and blood on her face from her meth binge. Her face was tore up yesterday when I saw her loading suitcase in her dates car. But hey cest la vie in gambit voice mang.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QJxo5i8hf5M

  12. #6510

    Kruz thru

    Driving through the rain saw potential by jays.

    Saw potential by 7 11.

    Saw Cynthia loading suitcases into a car.

    Saw Kim by jays on second pass by.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk_PG-YEPZ4

    Off to Lawrence to peep the scene by big and beefy.

  13. #6509

    Phoenix

    Picked up WSW by jays the other day. Never seen her before.

    She's from Florida. Calls herself Phoenix.

    She sucked for a good 30 minutes no complaints.

    Incredible dt technique gag but no gag and breathed in multiple times with her mouth at the base of my tiny dick could feel the air every time she inhaled.

    Bust while I was all the way in her throat.

    Best bbbjws ever. Was looking for jean Cynthia or Vivian but hit a royal flush. No phone but got her email. Says she's in town till week before thanksgiving then moving back to Florida. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUTGr5t3MoY.

  14. #6508

    Michaela

    Quote Originally Posted by HoraceBury  [View Original Post]
    Amanda when she had the stable incall was absolutely great. I didn't know how good I had it until it was gone. .
    Yep so you know what's up. She had a studio apt. Every time I went there it was clean. And she paid her own rent unlike these other females who want to shack up with a guy and don't help with anything even cleaning. All they want to do is use that guy for a room and suck random dudes off and do drugs all day and have your place have so much traffic from guys picking them up from there it raises suspicions.

    Picked up Michaela today in front of jays. Haven't seen her in a while. She had on jeans and had her hair up in a bun that was maroon red on top. Still has top notch BBBJ with swallows. Got her number and thinking of seeing her again tonight. Was trynna see that girl coca but she got an attitude. But that's ok. Mad fish in the sea and Michaela def hit the spot hahahaha.

  15. #6507
    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    Oh forgot to say I saw Amanda walking with Cynthia ex with the glasses LOL. He got all the WG in his crib. But hey Amanda is a better choice to live with than Cynthia. Amanda used to have her own apartment back in the days off branch. I remember going there and fukkkn her making her toes curl and her puzzxy lock up. She paid her own rent and her apartment was clean too.
    Amanda when she had the stable incall was absolutely great. I didn't know how good I had it until it was gone. .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape