Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Escort Reports

This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #17367
    Why don't you provide some reviews, as looking back at your past posts, it is you just asking for information and not giving any information back to the board.

  2. #17366
    Quote Originally Posted by Abcat1  [View Original Post]
    Received an email from Piper last night. She will be in the burbs for this and most of next week.
    One of the all-time greats to be sure!

  3. #17365

  4. #17364

    Piper from AZ

    Received an email from Piper last night. She will be in the burbs for this and most of next week.

  5. #17363

    Some links for the above. Insights appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    If you want information, which seems to be the content of most of your posts, at least include a link to the girls you're asking about. If you want other guys to do all the research, at least make it easier for us. You can also return the favor and post reviews, and help everyone out.
    https://tryst.link/escort/lauren-goode-52

    https://tryst.link/escort/kavita-flowers

    https://tryst.link/escort/katd

    https://tryst.link/escort/rachel-55

    https://tryst.link/escort/rachel-55

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt

    https://tryst.link/escort/caitlynlovee

  6. #17362

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    If you want information, which seems to be the content of most of your posts, at least include a link to the girls you're asking about. If you want other guys to do all the research, at least make it easier for us. You can also return the favor and post reviews, and help everyone out.
    You are absolutely right. I should have a link. However, I forget where I saw these. Will try to relook. . Thanks.

  7. #17361

    What he said

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    If you want information, which seems to be the content of most of your posts, at least include a link to the girls you're asking about. If you want other guys to do all the research, at least make it easier for us. You can also return the favor and post reviews, and help everyone out.
    There are many pro guys on this forum that talk the talk and more importantly walk the walk. This forum is all about us combating the other side to our advantage as we all know that these c**ts can be slippery as fish in many cases. I hate posts like "where can you get such and such" or "can I drive a mercedes into a c**p neighborhood to pick up my date". Rtff as I get lazy with that myself. It's mostly all been done and in here somewhere. What I especially look for is our side outing some of these phony baloneys using fake pix or are plain rip offs upon arrival. Thanks for everything the contributors do. As an old f**k I do pay attention and heed many warnings on here. Stosh. Stay safe.

  8. #17360

    Just a bit of friendly advice

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeByrd321  [View Original Post]
    Kavita Flowers. KatDMilf.

    Meet laurengoode.

    Treasure.

    Caitlyn Rachel. MILF.

    Scarlett Pleasures.
    If you want information, which seems to be the content of most of your posts, at least include a link to the girls you're asking about. If you want other guys to do all the research, at least make it easier for us. You can also return the favor and post reviews, and help everyone out.

  9. #17359

    DejaaStar [URL]https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3127795709/1[/URL]

    Are we sure this ones real to whoever reviewed her on here I went to visit her after her sending me the location and I get there waiting for 15 minutes in a motel parking lot texting her and calling her and obviously I'm going to leave if she's not picking up or answering my call then she wants to text me 30-40 minutes later saying "I'm sorry my phone was messing up are you still here" like WTF how the hell do you expect someone to still be in a random motel parking lot for over 40 minutes I'd maybe be willing to give another chance but only if I can get more conformation on this one smh I was very mad seeing how far I had to drive out to see her.

  10. #17358
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise666  [View Original Post]
    Was looking for anyone that has info on her.
    https://tryst.link/escort/allie

    This is the girl in the ad. Different number in the tryst ad though. I actually tried to set something up with her last year and it didn't work out but I asked her to send me a picture of her with the date that we were texting on a piece of paper which she did so I think she is real and out there but with all the different phone numbers here it's hard to tell what's going on. Her number was different last year too and it's not in service anymore.

    Anyway her TER reviews seem to be mediocre so I'd probably stay away but good luck if you figure it out and get something set up.

  11. #17357
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Google, the number. Exact same ad posted with a different girl. Either fake or being run by a pimp.
    I used Google I only seen two ads is the same girl.

  12. #17356
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise666  [View Original Post]
    Was looking for anyone that has info on her.
    Google, the number. Exact same ad posted with a different girl. Either fake or being run by a pimp.

  13. #17355

    Anyone seen her?

    Was looking for anyone that has info on her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211101-174318_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211101-174313_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211101-180423_Gallery.jpg‎  

  14. #17354

    Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    It says bare for $50/$100 more in her ad.
    BBBJCIM? Extra for that?

  15. #17353

    Coming from out of town. Some names I'm seeking any knowledge of. Tryst I think

    Kavita Flowers. KatDMilf.

    Meet laurengoode.

    Treasure.

    Caitlyn Rachel. MILF.

    Scarlett Pleasures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape