Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #4956

    Christina Marie

    All holes open with no upcharge.

    Did not discuss it beforehand and don't really think there is a need to. My guess is it just depends on how she feels.

    I can now check fucking an old lady off my bucket list But probably won't repeat simply because there are too many others out there I would like to sample.

    Clean incall and she is a super sweet lady. Be chill with her and I am sure you will get what you want.

  2. #4955

    If in coosbay

    Happen to be in coosbay one evening and found this girl.

    https://eugene.skipthegames.com/fema...l/711678257741

    She was nice lady had to pick her up. Getting busy and did her bare with CIP, she said she was fixed. So no problem there.

    Didn't pre negotiate.

  3. #4954

    Ladypassion

    Anybody know anything about this lady? She looks like she could be the right type and if she's good I'd be into meeting her. I just worry about ladies who haven't been here long and only have one review from a person who only had made 12 posts previously. So I don't know if I'd be willing to TOFTT on her. She does claim to have a reference from another TNA provider but I don't know her either.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?542246-Ladypassion

  4. #4953
    Quote Originally Posted by DickHertz1965  [View Original Post]
    Just my type.
    Nah she's burned out and unfriendly now. She was a doe two years ago.

  5. #4952
    Quote Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before. Photos are somewhat photoshopped and I got no hints of BBFS whatsoever. She has a huge scar and loose skin around her lower belly, she use to be big at one point so I'm assume she got some sort of surgery. Probably won't repeat but she gives a good sloppy blowjob that makes me want to repeat.
    Thanks for the info. I was actively considering.

  6. #4951

    Wow, I wish I knew about this one before she left

    Just my type.

  7. #4950

    Seen her before

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before. Photos are somewhat photoshopped and I got no hints of BBFS whatsoever. She has a huge scar and loose skin around her lower belly, she use to be big at one point so I'm assume she got some sort of surgery. Probably won't repeat but she gives a good sloppy blowjob that makes me want to repeat.

  8. #4949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158

    Jeanierivers

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Any tips with Jeanie?
    That's a surprise.

    She's on top of my TDL.

  9. #4948

  10. #4947

  11. #4946

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPlay  [View Original Post]
    Here's one that I don't recall being reported. She offer bareback for 200 for half hour. Due to circumstances, I couldn't partake, but had her agreeing to it. Just be aware she offered only a date at Taboo on 82nd.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/69214306
    Careful with this one. There's been reports, probably a year ago or more, that she was a violent rob. Tyrones lurking. I've never partaken for that reason. Others may be able to confirm, but I'd have your wits about you and your surroundings.

  12. #4945

    She's "built"

    Quote Originally Posted by BookOfMorty  [View Original Post]
    I checked our her * Honestly I can't tell if she's hot or just fat.
    She isn't fat but she did get the usual fat transfer to her ass. Pretty good time but expensive.

  13. #4944
    Quote Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce  [View Original Post]
    How much was the upcharge? She's hot as fuck but even her regular rates are insane, can't imagine the BBFS upcharge.
    I checked our her * Honestly I can't tell if she's hot or just fat.

  14. #4943

    How much did it hurt?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm  [View Original Post]
    I confirmed this one.

    She is really tall.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...aylorrose27xxx
    How much was the upcharge? She's hot as fuck but even her regular rates are insane, can't imagine the BBFS upcharge.

  15. #4942

    Goo

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    I heard she hits it back to back so maybe your neighbors goo is still up in it when the next fella arrives! (Hot body though. Black girls seem to offer VIP a bit more often. Hard to pass up that feeling!!

    Grrrrr.
    Well I figure on that. I have no fantasy in my head that shit be clean. If she is hitting me bb I figure that it is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape