Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,416 to 14,430 of 37624
-
11-03-21 01:56 #23209Senior Member

Posts: 294Korean Place
What is the name of the place on ecorse?
Originally Posted by Kimha55
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 19:38 #23208Banned Member

Posts: 106Chinese?
Are you talking about the place on Ecorse Rd close to the airport?. They are Korean and its a full blown boom-boom spa.
Originally Posted by ABurnerName
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 16:05 #23207Senior Member

Posts: 172Lucky Massage Ferndale
I just saw this ad saying Lucky Massage is open under new management. The place has been closed for a few months.
https://detroit.rubratings.com/142772
-
11-02-21 12:14 #23206Senior Member

Posts: 139Thanks
Awesome, thanks! Will report back.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 11:32 #23205Senior Member

Posts: 178Look in Ann Arbor Massage Section # 1712.
Originally Posted by Gerjon
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 10:53 #23204Senior Member

Posts: 50Thank's for clarifying
Thanks for clarifying the name, I couldn't remember for the life of me. From the amount of DM's I've gotten, they weren't well known. Nice local option, hope it stays open and retains the talent!
Originally Posted by Argongas1
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 09:47 #23203Senior Member

Posts: 139Bath and Massage by Denise
Hi All,
Has anyone been to Denise?
https://tryst.link/massage/denisebath
-
11-01-21 21:33 #23202Senior Member

Posts: 118Cuddle
I went though a cuddle phase this summer and had some hits. More than misses actually. But it seems like the good ones aren't on anymore and the girls won't chat about extras offline. I'll pay if it sounds like it may happen but I won't pay for a flat out denial and then hope for the best.
Originally Posted by Riker36
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 21:30 #23201Senior Member

Posts: 118This is Baked Bunz.
I've been here a few times. It's fine. A little over priced but not like the bikini places that are all over. You'll at least leave happy for around 150. I believe it's one of Tokyo's places. Along with Southfield.
Originally Posted by MotorCityMgr
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 20:46 #23200Banned Member

Posts: 298Livonia
I just relocated to the area my goodness please share because that would be a fantastic option for me.
Originally Posted by MotorCityMgr
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 19:32 #23199Senior Member

Posts: 70No, it does not
You mean "Struggling" for life?
Originally Posted by BackRoomBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 17:27 #23198Banned Member

Posts: 233I'll give her some cash but she's going to have to earn it.
Originally Posted by BackRoomBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 16:08 #23197Senior Member

Posts: 133Go Fund Me
She is a well -known provider that has been off the radar for a while. He was explaining why she was off the radar. Does her profession disqualify her from being in desperate need? She is not "struggling". She is very near death.
Originally Posted by YogiBaba420
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 14:10 #23196Senior Member

Posts: 212Good news for once! Livonia
Happy to hear that somebody finally had a good experience somewhere it seems like everybody just has bad experiences including myself!
-
11-01-21 13:58 #23195Senior Member

Posts: 416Appropriate if that's what he wants to post. Like most posts just ignore it if you don't like it. Be careful of fake go fund me pages if it does pull on your heart.
Originally Posted by YogiBaba420
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




