Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 29356
-
11-03-21 14:38 #17146Senior Member

Posts: 65Amc
Took a visit the other day. House plus 220 FS. +100 CBJ +80 HJ clothes off. I took the CBJ and it was pretty good. Didn't get a name but it was the one w good English. A monger came in during my visit and she walked out and didn't even bother pulling her skirt all the way down. Be safe.
-
11-03-21 12:05 #17145Senior Member

Posts: 37Spa by Trader Joe's eastside
Does anyone have any info on these ladies? Is there a full menu available?
-
11-03-21 12:04 #17144Senior Member

Posts: 37Angela is pretty. Early 20's.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
Firehouse was fair.
Tina ain't too bad.
-
11-03-21 12:02 #17143Senior Member

Posts: 37Just west of Keystone off 52nd street. North side of street.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 11:55 #17142Senior Member

Posts: 38Fitness should have been reliable for extras. Nothing more. It's sister store, Still Waters in Carmel is also reliable. Something must have triggered her to decline.
Originally Posted by ElChinoRico
[View Original Post]
Other Fishers area options include King Spa, Ruby, Comfort, and Sun, Cozy, Sunflower, Dandy in Castleton. All are reliable, some very much so.
-
11-03-21 11:45 #17141Senior Member

Posts: 187Two older women just average looks. Great massage no extra offered but didn't push for any.
Originally Posted by Keepinitclean
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 11:16 #17140Senior Member

Posts: 658Perfect technique
I found this method about 20 years ago, state your desires right up front with cash and they'll usually play. Or they'll say something and it starts the discussion. I've even put cash and a condom on the table and they get right to it without negotiation.
Originally Posted by ColoradoJoe
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 10:47 #17139Senior Member

Posts: 478How attractive
How cute were these girls? Because they sound fun as hell.
Originally Posted by ColoradoJoe
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 10:33 #17138Senior Member

Posts: 339I know the other two, but what's the one on 52?
Originally Posted by ColoradoJoe
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 08:37 #17137Senior Member

Posts: 190Columbus
Any been to the newer place advertising of rubratings on 25th in Columbus? I was there a couple years ago in the exact same location but it wasn't open long before they got busted. Like maybe 2 months.
-
11-02-21 16:53 #17136Senior Member

Posts: 37Testing waters
Been a while since I got on here. I've been over in Ohio a lot. Miss the AMPs here by comparison.
Coming home one night I swung by Sweets. Got Tina. I didn't waste much time, paid for an hour, flashed a few more twenties and I got undressed. When she came back in it was game on! She was naked in a flash and sucking on junior. Once I was fully hard she covered him and climbed on and rode my cock like a bull rider! While she doesn't have much in tittie department her nips were extremely sensitive and she squealed loudly when they were pinched.
Not feeling close to finishing I moved her over to the armchair and pumped her face. Fingers full of hair and my cock head feeling like it was down her throat.
God bless her. She never missed a link!
Feeling my finish coming I lifted her back onto the table on her belly and grabbed hips and plowed forward. She scream at one point which sent me over the edge. I pulled out, pealed off the skin and blew across her little ass. Taking that I was going to give her puckered rose a shot.
Over all. Great time. No massage, but good head and a great fuck.
I'll go back and see her next time I'm in the area.
My next venture was to Black flower shop on 52. Met up with Angela. 60 for an hour. On the flip I flashed her some twenties and she made me smile when she grabbed Jr. And swallowed him without a cover.
She did an awesome job getting me off. Licking my balls, gropping them and the pumping off into her mouth. I'm not certain what she did with the mouth full I gave her but I'm guessing it went into a Kleenex.
I enjoyed Angela so much I went back a few days later and she was happy to repeat. Wonderful headjob for a buck. FS is definitely available. At a buck forty.
Next venture was to Firehouse. Flashed 60 on entry. Slid a buck under the towel as I undressed.
When she came back in I asked her to just rub my neck a bit. She did. Very softly. I reached down pulled out the money from the towel and told her to get undressed. She signaled to wait a minute. Left the room and went and locked the door.
She came back in undressing.
Girl climbed on me and cowgirled for what seemed like forever. She got off more than once but I was struggling to catch up.
I flipped her around and onto her belly. Pulled her hips up and teased her ass a little. She just giggled and pushed back. I grabbed her bottle of oil and lubed her up and slud in like she was well versed in anal! I blew quickly.
She escorted me to the table shower. Cleaned me off, and did a oral exam to make sure I was clean!
While not the prettiest or best body, the girl was well worth the buck sixty I gave her. I'll be back.
-
11-02-21 05:53 #17135Senior Member

Posts: 1904In addition to Ocean Star, Milk Massage (referred to as MM on the Orlando board) is on Colonial and has been my go to, I am not into TUMA but most all of these girls do it without request. New Day Spa (NDS) would also be a very good choice. Orlando is great for FS AMPs and in most cases the ladies are young and beautiful.
Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 19:36 #17134Senior Member

Posts: 317Orlando
The place I went to was Ocean Star Spa on Vineland Road in Kissimmee. $80 for hour plus tip. Good luck!
Originally Posted by TheBlindman
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 12:38 #17133Senior Member

Posts: 204Orlando
And if I get to ORLANDO I should go to?
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 12:29 #17132Senior Member

Posts: 159Alana
I was on a kik massage site the other day and a cute black gal her name is Alana. We chatted and she was doing massages in Fishers with a wide open menu. $. 50, anyone heard of her?











Reply With Quote




