Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,656 to 14,670 of 59515
-
11-01-21 20:58 #44860Senior Member

Posts: 332Ease New Girl
Got word about a new girl at Ease named Tina, so I stopped in recently to check her out. Probably around 35 years old and very nice looking. Great personality, friendly and happy to please. Nice figure, maybe B's up top. Actually gives a very good massage with a bit of teasing and fun before the final act. Highly recommend. $1. 3 OTD. Saw another cute very busty girl as I was leaving. Said her name was Summer. Will try her next time.
-
11-01-21 20:37 #44859Senior Member

Posts: 63Nice reviews for spas in this part of the city. I've been to Cedar and K Massage and had the same experiences. I'm pretty sure Mama's is closed on the E / W connector. I wasn't aware they had one on Veterans. I'll check it out next week if you haven't beat me to it.
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 18:55 #44858Senior Member

Posts: 1456Michelle
Have you seen her before? I haven't been there in a bit but she has always been open to uncovered everything for a fair tip, I mean I'm not being mean to the lady but for covered there are pleny of places you can find younger cuter girls, the whole reason to go there was that is was not covered.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 18:27 #44857Senior Member

Posts: 136You already know the top ones. There's another at Castleton across from AMC that will probably be busted soon. Read the Indy forum for AMC AMP. Happy Hunting.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 18:18 #44856Banned Member

Posts: 13634Strange. Michelle has always done BBBJ and BBFS. Maybe something spooked her.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 17:58 #44855Senior Member

Posts: 298Thornton Rd Corridor review
Traveling Camp Creek to Hiram down the Thornton corridor, these are my experiences over the past month.
Gentle massage, FIB and Camp Creek. Decent massage 6. 5/10. Got a table shower. No back walking. DIY finish, would not help. 90 otd.
K Massage, Thornton, massage 6/10 L1 finish, no table shower, no back walking. 100 otd.
Cedar Massage, Thornton. Great massage,9/10. Walked on back with oil, no sheet. No table shower. No hint of any happiness, 80 otd.
Escape Spa, Hiram. Only had one male masseuse. Left.
Golden Massage, Hiram. Great massage 8/10. No table shower. Walked on back, no sheet. DIY finish, rubbed the balls and nipples while I jacked it. 9 otd.
Anyone tried Mama on Eastwest Connector or Mama 2 on Veterans? Might hit them up soon.
-
11-01-21 14:36 #44854Senior Member

Posts: 164Bbj
Weird I ask for bbj she said she only did CBJ.
Originally Posted by Zoj7654
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 11:36 #44853Banned Member

Posts: 2410Here's a link for a street view: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sweet+Dreams+Massage / at 33.9672919,-84.1951498,3 a,75 why,208.85 h,90 t / data=!3 m7!1 e1!3 m5!1 sy_HxW8 s0 udZsGRTdniFVCg!2 e0!6 shttps:%2 F%2 Fstreetviewpixels-pa. googleapis.com%2 Fv1%2 Fthumbnail%3 Fpanoid%3 Dy_HxW8 s0 udZsGRTdniFVCg%26 cb_client%3 Dmaps_sv. Tactile. Gps%26 w%3 D224%26 h%3 D298%26 yaw%3 D208.85312%26 pitch%3 D0%26 thumbfov%3 D100!7 i16384!8 i8192!4 m7!3 m6!1 s0 x0:0 x8251 a07 e3 fb488 e!8 m2!3 d33.9671775!4 d-84.1951812!14 m1!1 BCgIgARICCAI.
Originally Posted by Zoj7654
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 11:03 #44852Senior Member

Posts: 342Sorry
I didn't answer because I didn't know. I was just alerting the readers as to who this was.
Originally Posted by Zoj7654
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 08:15 #44851Senior Member

Posts: 62Fall cleaning
Sorry bro. Often my Inbox contains more interesting info than the public posts and I forget to trim it back. Thanks. Hit me now.
Originally Posted by AmpVader
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 22:56 #44850Senior Member

Posts: 119This didn't really answer my question tho LOL.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 20:56 #44849Banned Member

Posts: 13634It's a gas station with a couple of businesses behind it, one of which is Sweet Dream. Look up the address on Google Maps for a street view. Looks like there's a way to get behind the building but never tried. You could park at a gas pump there or across the street if you want to be discreet.
Originally Posted by Zoj7654
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 20:48 #44848Senior Member

Posts: 594Phoenix? Tucson? Sweets? Muffler shop?
Originally Posted by TheDoc147
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 16:06 #44847Banned Member

Posts: 2410Michelle at Sweet Dream would accommodate that.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 12:48 #44846Senior Member

Posts: 342Michelle at Sweet Dreams
This is Michelle who was at a previous location and is well known by long time readers of this board. She has not been mentioned here recently however.
Originally Posted by Zoj7654
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





