Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,431 to 14,445 of 37623
-
11-01-21 09:08 #23193Senior Member

Posts: 450Not appropriate
Definitely not the place for this. And our relationship with any service provider is strict professional. Are they looking out for the well being of us? Oh hell no. Not wishing any ill will and obviously don't want anyone suffering but you owe her nothing. She owes you nothing. There are other people out there far more innocent and far more desperate than her. So let's not even start this kind of stuff here.
Originally Posted by YogiBaba420
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 09:04 #23192Senior Member

Posts: 347Thanks Wally. For some reason I misunderstood the other report and thought she was Asian.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 08:47 #23191Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Shea
I was very much the rookie when I first met her for a massage. She suggested we meet for a coffee at 12/ Mound. If I was uninterested, I could walk away. I had a coffee with her and followed her to a Motel 6. She got a room while I waited. Paid about 70 $. She had other appointments and so paid for the room.
Originally Posted by Gilfoyle2
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 08:28 #23190Senior Member

Posts: 231Week Ago
A week ago. Like I said, comms were great until the day we had set the appointment. Reached out afterwards as well and still nothing. Hope things work out better for you.
Originally Posted by StoneMaker
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 07:57 #23189Senior Member

Posts: 612Is this baked bunz?
Originally Posted by MotorCityMgr
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 07:26 #23188Senior Member

Posts: 101Lisa
Lisa that worked with Bonita.
Originally Posted by Jackknoff
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 00:50 #23187Senior Member

Posts: 32Lisa
Yes same Lisa.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 00:48 #23186Senior Member

Posts: 32Bonita partner
Bonita partner.
Originally Posted by Jackknoff
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 00:34 #23185Senior Member

Posts: 50Forgot Link
Sorry thought I included the link:
Originally Posted by ODawg
[View Original Post]
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/b...400060588.html
-
11-01-21 00:34 #23184Senior Member

Posts: 106Easy enough
Just go to any hotel and park where you can see the entire parking area; then contact her and say I am at this location. Once you arrive, I will give you my room # or I'll wait for you in the lobby. Stay there and watch what happens. If she shows up and nothing suspicious; come out and say I need to get another room due to not so clean. In most hotels, you can go and sit in the lobby or bar and have few drinks.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 22:58 #23183Senior Member

Posts: 388Always start out with a soft massage
Then glide your hands up and down her legs and eventually her ass, asking if its ok. You have to read her, but usually, if you are clean, it will go smoothly. This goes on for like five minutes then you ask if you can flip. Try to smell nice, too. That almost always helps.
Originally Posted by Tj144
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 22:11 #23182Senior Member

Posts: 53Massage at the end
This sounds great actually. How do you guys approach the beginning of the massage this way when they first walk in?
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 21:00 #23181Senior Member

Posts: 45What is the name of place?
Originally Posted by MotorCityMgr
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 20:39 #23180Regular Member

Posts: 1Spring Well Healing Massage
Spring Well Healing Massage.
Went today (Sunday night) for my first ever massage, so don't know if it was anything special. Paid $65 for the massage upfront. She said "we only do massage. " Masseuse was probably 40 and Chinese. Busty and otherwise average looking. Pressed her boobs into my head while massaging my back. Once she told me to roll over, she asked if I wanted a handjob and how much I would pay for it. Didn't know what to say, so just threw out a flat $100 (mistake), she said she'll take $85 max, so I paid a total of $150 for the visit. I asked if they do anything more, but no -- only handjobs. I rubbed her ass under her dress while she finished me off. Total massage time was like 25 minutes. I'll try out another place instead of going back.
-
10-31-21 20:32 #23179Senior Member

Posts: 388My preferred MO
I try to do this everywhere. It's so much better.
Originally Posted by RobSquad
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






