Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 13008
-
11-05-21 16:45 #7008Senior Member

Posts: 701Any one been to ocean spa in rancho palos verde? Any recommendations?
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/237361
-
11-05-21 13:06 #7007Senior Member

Posts: 199Nah, I meant Lily. She was the owner. Wacky lady who seemed to never take a day off. Not entirely sure who Emily is.
Originally Posted by FlandersFan1
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 12:13 #7006Senior Member

Posts: 33Not the best experience at the finger for me. Called ahead and asked for Angela and they said she was available now. Rolled up 5 minutes later and Vanessa checked me in. Vanessa came in a few minutes later and said Angela is busy and won't be done for another 40 minutes. Asked if I wanted to try her out instead. Didn't want to wait that long so I said fuck it. Not the best, not the worst. But annoyed of the swap.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
Did you mean Emily? I have no idea what happened to her either, but she was amazing. Please let us know if anyone finds out where she went.
Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 01:22 #7005Senior Member

Posts: 26Seen it a few times, looks dingy AF but never been in. They have a ton of reviews on RM, but I've never been in and their phone number is disconnected.
Originally Posted by BigBadNut
[View Original Post]
Idk, I just get a granny shack vibe.
-
11-04-21 09:27 #7004Senior Member

Posts: 199Lily from Yao Qi
Anyone know what happened to crazy Lily from Yao Qi in Culver City? I know it's been shutdown for a while, but drove past the other day and was just wondering if she landed on her feet since the pandemic. Was always such a staple to my LA mongering scene.
-
11-02-21 16:28 #7003Senior Member

Posts: 701Mary is at chen's in LA on SM blvd. Check it out. But she ehhh. Up to you. Nothing to brag about. She will bb CIA. I would suggest bring your own umbrella. She doesn't have umbrellas.
Originally Posted by BoostedSub
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 14:14 #7002Senior Member

Posts: 88Who's Mary brotha hook me up with the info on her please.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 12:30 #7001Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Mary at chens
Mary at Chens will let you take her ass.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 12:00 #7000Senior Member

Posts: 701Greek
Anyone been to a MP that allows them to greek the provider? Other than Mary. Please don't mention mary haha.
-
11-02-21 11:42 #6999Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Finger up the ass
I just want to say that I think Angela at Gold finger stuck her finger up my ass too far the other day.
I am not being anti any demographic group here, but I am warning you fellas. Especially leather jacket pretend like he is going to petco fucko that you better take some magnesium to loosen your shfinkter. As noted above, Angela's handjobs are great, but man, rectum, it nearly killed him.
-
11-01-21 16:17 #6998Regular Member

Posts: 4Chinatown massage
Has anyone been to Ord Spa or Panda Massage in Chinatown?
-
11-01-21 14:40 #6997Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Vertigo
I just had a 60 min massage with Angela at Goldfinger.
Originally Posted by JustinSal
[View Original Post]
It was 27 minute massage with teasing at the end. Then 25 minutes of full on dickwork. There was no rushing. I did not get to suck on her perfect b tits. I almost walked out into the street I was so fucken lightheaded.
Oh, and to the guy in the leather jacket who pretended he was crossing the street to go to Petco and then ducked in. Come on man. You do not fool anyone.
-
11-01-21 09:25 #6996Banned Member

Posts: 725Good luck with that
You just described the typical MP experience. Crappy massage for 10 minutes, flip, HJ, and out the door. I know a couple places in OC where you get a little better massage with HJ finish. There's also Toya who runs a legit massage place in Lakewood called Divine Royal Massage. She's actually a licensed MT and will give you the full hour massage, and a very good one, with a HJ ending if you request it. But she's not that attractive. She's a large black woman. And she won't take any clothes off. She will do prostate massage as well but she doesn't openly advertise it. Good one to see if you really want a legit massage with a release and don't care that it isn't done by a naked hottie.
Originally Posted by JustinSal
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 20:05 #6995Regular Member

Posts: 2Good Massage + HE
Lately the places I've been going to have only given a 15 minute backrub and a flip. Looking for somehere in the LA area that would offer an hour oil massage and then finish with a HE. Would appreciate any recs guys.
-
10-29-21 15:28 #6994Senior Member

Posts: 194Pico Rivera started cracking down on MPs in 2017. Rainbow Massage was great with gilfs who did HE with teasing. The place you went to was always HE before but the setup is not good there with curtains only.
Originally Posted by NeverTell
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





