Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,536 to 17,550 of 41278
-
10-31-21 17:13 #23743Senior Member

Posts: 1246Damn. She was our hotest and youngest for a while. Can you imagine how many cocks she's had in that 19 year old pussy?! Poor girl.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 16:37 #23742Senior Member

Posts: 255And you sir are part of the problem in the industry. And people wonder why jax is a trash heap right now. We never had a great selection to begin with and you decide to waste someones time that actually showed up lmao.
Originally Posted by TheShelby
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 15:12 #23741Regular Member

Posts: 4Saturday night. She left peacefully thankfully.
Originally Posted by TheShelby
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 15:05 #23740Regular Member

Posts: 4Supposed to meet for a dream $$ BBBJ FS Saturday night around 10. She showed up but a friend showed before she got here. I cancel and she blew up phone and left.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/462253073156
-
10-31-21 14:17 #23739Senior Member

Posts: 1170About pfuck for the buck
Now that's some funny shet right dare! LOL.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 14:00 #23738Regular Member

Posts: 4Supposed to meet for a dream $$ BBBJ FS Thursday night. She show up but friend showed before she got here. I cancel and she blew up on me and left.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/462253073156
-
10-31-21 13:55 #23737Regular Member

Posts: 18No no if it's so great there why can't you move back? Don't bring more of your people here.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 13:30 #23736Senior Member

Posts: 188Sad but true
This made me laugh. But your not wrong bro. Hell, I've wasted a few hundred in the last 3 days and all my experiences were bad.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
I'm so sad and dissapointed that all I can do is laugh about it.
- DonJon.
-
10-31-21 12:57 #23735Senior Member

Posts: 1260Seeee!
See what I mean! LOL Let's just re-label this thread, the Disappointment Thread, bcuz theres hardly been shit for good reviews lately. I bet they were askin top dollar too. I wouldn't give Kristin Miller no more than 50 bucks (10 extra if she washed her ass) with her trailer-livin ass. 🤣. Guess she lost her place off Collins
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 12:44 #23734Senior Member

Posts: 1260Exactly. Thank You
There's Mongers who believe other Mongers short-change these girls, that's why they are what they are with all their scheming bullshit, half-ass or lackadaisical performance. "You get what you pay for" they say. We blame the girls; The girls blame us bcuz they believe "we're cheap". Personally, the reason I attempt at low-balling and trying to get more fuck for the buck is bcuz over the years that I've traded dime for time I've experienced the things I just mentioned: the bullshit lack of performance or procrastination, the constant fear of being intruded on, the expectation of that the girl may be too high, the filtering and catfishing. The list goes on. So right away when I contact a girl and study her ad / pics, I'm already in the mind-set of negotiating down. That's result of all my previous disappointments. If the girl isn't interested, I move on.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
We are at the "chicken or the egg" when it comes to us blaming them and them blaming us.
I WOULD be more yieldng if service, attitude, coherency, hygiene, looks, safety and even venue is given with the highest regards. Today, most often, it's just as a punch-line; a front to draw clients to their facade and get the most out of doing nothing but to disappoint.
-
10-31-21 12:29 #23733Senior Member

Posts: 1170About her A-hole
Funny you would mention this. When I saw her, she had a piece of tissue hanging out of something down there and I want to say it was her A-hole! These damn hags! SMDH She probably wanted at least a 100 dollars, huh?
Originally Posted by DonJon
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 12:15 #23732Senior Member

Posts: 188Angel
Another horrible date. I'm having bad luck all over.
She was scared to touch me. It's her in the pics but she does not look like that when you show up. No kissing anywhere, neck or nothing. No touching her nipples and she's a clock watcher and sets a timer. Will not repeat.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/449524844808
- Don Jon.
-
10-31-21 12:13 #23731Senior Member

Posts: 188Voluptious Vixen. Egypt
This was a horrible date. She's in a trailer off of Schindler. I got a BBBJ but no CIM. Also when we did doggy her ass smell was SO bad I had to stop. Will not repeat.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/750784095304
- Don Jon.
-
10-31-21 12:02 #23730Senior Member

Posts: 554I'm from NY as well. I agree with you about everything you say, but the $50. The guys here pay what the girls should be charging. There's alot of us here who pay alot more when the talent is worth it. 99.9% of the girls here either have no teeth, smell worth than death, ***** and complain about everything, rob you, or something worst. I remember the good ole days at The Point, or the girl in Queens village. The smoking hot Asian girls of L. I. Or Queens. None of that will happen here because let's face it Jaxs is not considered a big time city, like Miami, Orlando etc. What we need to do is stop giving these type of girls the time of day. Hey we might even save their lives.
Originally Posted by Molson2337
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 09:54 #23729Regular Member

Posts: 2Agency
I have been thinking about starting a business like this for some time but would like some feedback. I know the demand is there but what about the supply? STG girls aren't usually the agency type.
Originally Posted by Molson2337
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





