Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 172 of 523 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 222 272 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 7835
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5270
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Had girl approach and ask if she could touch me to make sure I'm not LE. Is that legit or.
    That used to be the old"handshake" test. She grabs your package, you grab her tit. Mutual agreement that you aren't LE. Not sure if this is still used but back in the day this was normal.

  2. #5269

    Odd

    Had girl approach and ask if she could touch me to make sure I'm not LE. Is that legit or.

  3. #5268

    Aa is slow

    Cold day today decent girls in Lowes parking lot was just out 11 pm maybe 4-5 girls out. LE parked in the typical spots. Seeing more cheap ladies farther down lately near the burger master. Was quoted 60 FS UC couple days back but she was rough around the edges and older near the t bell.

  4. #5267

    Friday

    I drove through AA for the first time in over a week on Friday evening. Maybe three girls out, all in the Lowe's parking lot. I met with a girl I've been seeing over this past month at a local hotel and the parking lot was pretty empty, I asked her if the rain and windy weather drove a lot of the girls out-of-town and she said that a lot of them indeed packed-up and left. Most of the pimp-mobiles were gone.

    I haven't made any attempts at new girls over the past month. Mostly driving through to somewhere else and seeing the aforementioned girl while that lasts. I'm sure that'll crash-and-burn at some point and I'll be back out there.

  5. #5266

    RE: Mae And Her New Rates

    What.

    The.

    Fuck.

    Seriously. You guys do what you want, of course, but if any girl I was seeing on a regular basis suddenly quoted these numbers to me I'd stop seeing her altogether, even if she dropped her rate. And while I have no real way of knowing for sure, I'm going to go out on a limb and make the bold statement that there are guys out there who will pay those rates. But for me to hand-over that kind of cash, and I'm proud to say that I never have, she'd not-only be all open service, but cook and clean afterward as well.

    Holy shit and good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from Mae yesterday. She has an apartment now and is offering sessions for 500 hh and 1000 hour. LOL.

  6. #5265
    The other one was probably the prettiest of the three, tall slim blonde. Really cute but looked like not much of ass or tits (only met her clothed). She seemed like she could be a bit of an ice princess, but only only met briefly so maybe just not the best first impression.

    It sounds like they're all newish to the game, maybe 6 months or something. Hoping they'll loosen up on services the longer they're around. (If I had to guess in order of difficulty to get them to give up more- sunny, Mae, ice princess from easiest to hardest.).

    They're all hotter than the vast majority of the heifers and land whales on the other board charging way more. Some of you chuckleheads are going to see that and be tempted to just throw buckets of cash at them since it's still cheaper than the aforementioned whales. Don't fucking do it! You're not going to impress them, and IMO the only way you're going to get better more open services is with repeat visits. Not directed at you asianguy, directed at all the incel lurker cucks who fuck up a good situation for so many girls who get reported on this board.

    Going to continue to see them occasionally and see what develops, but not if they end up jacking up their rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    I chalk it up to bad management. I've met her friend Sunny, the young blonde, kinda thick. What's her other roommate look like?

  7. #5264
    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    Huh. Like any good entrepreneur she's trying to figure what the market will bear I suppose. I really, really, really hope none of you is paying those rates or anything close to it. I did actually end up seeing her again in her new place and she'll go for under two bills as long as people don't fuck it up by overpaying. She's got two cute roommates, they'll do threesome for pretty reasonable rate, no habits among any of them that I saw signs of. But the trade off is that service is typical youngster service- everything covered, non-GFE. They're all pretty chill actually. Be nice but hold the line on prices.
    I chalk it up to bad management. I've met her friend Sunny, the young blonde, kinda thick. What's her other roommate look like?

  8. #5263

    Mae and crew

    Huh. Like any good entrepreneur she's trying to figure what the market will bear I suppose. I really, really, really hope none of you is paying those rates or anything close to it. I did actually end up seeing her again in her new place and she'll go for under two bills as long as people don't fuck it up by overpaying. She's got two cute roommates, they'll do threesome for pretty reasonable rate, no habits among any of them that I saw signs of. But the trade off is that service is typical youngster service- everything covered, non-GFE. They're all pretty chill actually. Be nice but hold the line on prices.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's the one.

  9. #5262
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from Mae yesterday. She has an apartment now and is offering sessions for 500 hh and 1000 hour. LOL.
    Well that pimp bail money don't grow on trees ya know.

  10. #5261

    Yes that Mae

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Mae I reported on awhile back, youngish slim brunette that works the north end of aurora? Been trying to connect for a return FS visit but can't quite get our schedules aligned. Seattle stroll inflation strikes again.
    Yes that's the one.

  11. #5260

    I remember that Game

    I was living in another state at the time but remember watching that game. Taking me back to my home area so to speak with two of my favourite teams. 47 degrees.

    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    This was back in late 2000. Friday night before the Raiders at Seahawks game, where it was raining bad, and the Seahawks won.

    I called up Tiffany through The Stranger. She was at the Seafair Inn, just North of 85th and Aurora Avenue.

    Because I am well-spoken, she thought that I was Poppo!

    For the record, I am not Poppo.

    I've never even served in the military.

  12. #5259

    Mae

    Is this the Mae I reported on awhile back, youngish slim brunette that works the north end of aurora? Been trying to connect for a return FS visit but can't quite get our schedules aligned. Seattle stroll inflation strikes again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from Mae yesterday. She has an apartment now and is offering sessions for 500 hh and 1000 hour. LOL.

  13. #5258
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBrown13  [View Original Post]
    She said no touching of any kind cause she has a daughter to go home to! And also claims that she makes anywhere from $500-$700 a night at Kittens, so who knows what's her deal. But I agree with you, if $$$ was so good why the need to stroll! Chalked it up as a lesson learned and I probably won't be picking up any more ladies out on the stroll.
    Many people at Kittens have "issues" and making $500-700/ night doesn't address those "issues" and provide a solid living situation. I had a completely functional addict that no one knew she was using (but me) and her habit was $120/ day. I couldn't imagine what a real user spends.

  14. #5257

    Any info on dee. Deeeeee

    I saw her on Instagram on the seattle street prowler dudes and saw her insta was tagged and wanted to know if anyone saw her, she looks TGTBT.

    https://instagram.com/dee.deeeeeee?utm_medium=copy_link

  15. #5256
    Got a text from Mae yesterday. She has an apartment now and is offering sessions for 500 hh and 1000 hour. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape