Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 964 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 464 864 914 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 1014 1064 1464 1964 ... LastLast
Results 14,446 to 14,460 of 37376
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22931

    Midlothian

    It is a area in chesterfield.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    So what city is this Midlothian?

  2. #22930
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    So what city is this Midlothian?
    Stay away from underage girls. Who would want thay anyway?

  3. #22929
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    I was right, chesterfield country police just announced today they had a two day operation arresting men making arrangements with underage girls. They arrested 17 people. Even have a video of them opening the hotel room grabbing one of them on thier Facebook page. Stay safe boys and think with your big head.
    So what city is this Midlothian?

  4. #22928

    Confirmed sting operation

    I was right, chesterfield country police just announced today they had a two day operation arresting men making arrangements with underage girls. They arrested 17 people. Even have a video of them opening the hotel room grabbing one of them on thier Facebook page. Stay safe boys and think with your big head.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wysiwug  [View Original Post]
    Let's put in perspective; minimum age to check-in at a notel / hotel is 18. Obviously this is a fishing expedition for whomever.

  5. #22927

    Daisy

    Hey fellas,

    Monday morning isn't here yet. I'm pulling out of the area at 4:30 am. In the mean time I get a text from this on: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/921159453078 Although the ad I referenced says outcall she does in fact have a room in Hopewell. I know she's had mixed reviews but for me she's always delivered on everything. I think if you treat her right she treats you right. There's a reason why she asked me to post. So check out my other post under Stupid Bullshit.

  6. #22926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one early early this morning. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/534217153051 What can I say fellas. She was staying off of west broad near Glenside. I wouldn't call it a waste of time it's just I've had better times by myself with porno off the internet and a six pack. Damage was. 60 for a qv. Her body is wrecked. She was a dead fish lay. Can't repeat cause I leave Monday for Charlotte, but wouldn't repeat regardless. After seeing her I felt like I donated to charity and for my trouble I got laid. She's safe and I think if you wanted to put in the effort, time and money you could craft her into your little *****. But really? Why.

    Looking forward to my first date in Charlotte. I think I have a pretty good shot at losing my Charlotte virginity Tuesday afternoon. I think she is the "Lynn" of Charlotte. Here's her ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/59478482.

    I'll let you all know how it goes.stay safe everyone. I will miss this area.
    Damn last tag is a dud. Sorry man but I'm sure your gunna have great find in charlotte. Heard the traveling providers stop there frequently. Good luck stay safe.

  7. #22925
    Quote Originally Posted by FanBoy1  [View Original Post]
    How do people got money for all that kind of play in a day?
    Well. I have a real job and make 6 figures so. It's not that hard to be honest. I'm sure some others are also well off. But so far the higher end girls have been worth it for me.

  8. #22924

    My Last Tag.Sigh.

    Saw this one early early this morning. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/534217153051 What can I say fellas. She was staying off of west broad near Glenside. I wouldn't call it a waste of time it's just I've had better times by myself with porno off the internet and a six pack. Damage was. 60 for a qv. Her body is wrecked. She was a dead fish lay. Can't repeat cause I leave Monday for Charlotte, but wouldn't repeat regardless. After seeing her I felt like I donated to charity and for my trouble I got laid. She's safe and I think if you wanted to put in the effort, time and money you could craft her into your little *****. But really? Why.

    Looking forward to my first date in Charlotte. I think I have a pretty good shot at losing my Charlotte virginity Tuesday afternoon. I think she is the "Lynn" of Charlotte. Here's her ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/59478482.

    I'll let you all know how it goes.stay safe everyone. I will miss this area.

  9. #22923
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Exact same thing as the chick yesterday, contacted her, she asked me to bring her alcohol, I asked if she was atleast 18 and she said no not for a couple months. No way, two underage girls doing the exact same lines trying to get guys to come and get charged with attempting to meet up with a minor.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/105578887268
    Let's put in perspective; minimum age to check-in at a notel / hotel is 18. Obviously this is a fishing expedition for whomever.

  10. #22922

    Has anyone dreamed of this chick before?

    Has anyone dreamed of this chick before?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/769938203845

    Every time I tried to reach her she never responds yet continues to place ads once and a while.

  11. #22921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by FanBoy1  [View Original Post]
    How do people got money for all that kind of play in a day?
    Some people just got little more discretionary money. Not me I can see Eros provider once every few weeks or if I hit at casino maybe more LOL. Be safe.

  12. #22920
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Exact same thing as the chick yesterday, contacted her, she asked me to bring her alcohol, I asked if she was atleast 18 and she said no not for a couple months. No way, two underage girls doing the exact same lines trying to get guys to come and get charged with attempting to meet up with a minor.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/105578887268
    Sounds like Chris Hansen from to catch a predator is back to his old antics LOL.

  13. #22919
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl today:

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6058756.htm

    I have seen 5 or 6 girls from this agency, she was the best by a mile (and the others are good). Body is 100% all natural, ass and tits perfect. She only had time for 30 min. I got so horny in the car ride afterwards thinking about the session I had to stop at an AMP on the way home.
    How do people got money for all that kind of play in a day?

  14. #22918

    Demie Ross

    Saw this girl today:

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6058756.htm

    I have seen 5 or 6 girls from this agency, she was the best by a mile (and the others are good). Body is 100% all natural, ass and tits perfect. She only had time for 30 min. I got so horny in the car ride afterwards thinking about the session I had to stop at an AMP on the way home.

  15. #22917
    I tried to see her and she didn't respond quick at all and then ghosted me.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Just my 2 cents this has sting written all over it.

    Let's say there was a chick who was 17 and wanted alcohol. She would just ask you to bring some to the date. Wouldn't even bother to mention her age to you or give you a reason to ask.

    The information is clearly being put out there intentionally. Personally when people start answering questions or offering information I did not ask for my brain starts looking at what else could be going on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape