Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 552 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6638

    One more thing

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    You fucking low life bottom feeding cock sucking piece of diarrhea.
    By it's very nature, I don't think diarrhea is a thing that has "pieces" but I'll defer to something you may actually know more about. Also, I'm fairly well off so I don't spend much time around bottom rung riff-raff like you, unless I'm watching the special scout scooter Olympics. Only bottom feeding or felching going on is between you and Nitlikr.

  2. #6637
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    And another thing you fucking little piss ant. So you are just fine with what this regime is doing to America? You are just fine with this worthless sack of shit president as he allows his monsters free reign to run wild over our laws and our Constitution? Tell us why you believe Biden is so good for Amercia? Tell us, goddamn you, tell us! Or is the only thing you do well is sit in your little sandbox and lob shit bombs from the safety of your keyboard? Done.
    First of all, fuck you. Second, whatever this administration is doing to America is far better than what the last twat was doing. Turning the place into a fucking racist theocracy is not my idea of America. I'm sure it's yours, because you are a cowardly little shit stain that likes to blame everyone else for the fact that you and your butt buddies are a bunch of fucking losers.

    Quote Originally Posted by =="ScoutScooterShitboysaid:"
    I have sparred with many on this blog but you are the only one who I truly despise from the bottom of my soul, you fucking miserable little toad.
    Your "soul"? I thought you said you rejected all that fairy tale bullshit. It's probably just your shrinking ball sack.

  3. #6636
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  4. #6635

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusto  [View Original Post]
    Jrody can write / think whatever you want about me man I didn't know the hoe was scamming, but the homeless section in CL is a good source for UTR's. You expect me to handout money for free without wanting to fuck LOL, I'm not a simp but I have gave opps to others in their inbox here. I'm TOTALLY AGAINST sendinf deposits, I've gotten about 2 people to admit they were muslim arab scammers by just saying shit like fawk you and allah arab scammer. Thy reply back super angry LOL. Real hoes wouldn't let religious insults bother them. I ve also got one person to admit that him and his girl place fake ads and make a few hundred a day off cashapp. START TELLING THEM your going to REPORT THE CASHAPP TO IRS for untaxed gains.
    Craigslist has a homeless section? You got to be kidding. Ima have to check this out. Not for a homeless UTR, but just to see it for myself. (Even I have enough self respect and couth not to prey on the homeless).

  5. #6634

    Runon99 loves his boyfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    LOL. You might not grasp it, but "what else were we supposed to think. " was your capitulation and the conclusion of our story, so "shut the fuck up" makes a good epilogue.
    Don't think you're going to visit New Massage by anytime soon as the girls have been warned and said they don't want you or your boyfriend, WaltMayfield, anywhere near them. They've heard about your ass-breath, bald head, shitty-ass, and disgusting obesity, and have sworn to refuse your disgusting self at the door. Worst of all, they prefer real men, not a queen who keeps his boyfriend airtight while giving the obligatory reach-around. No gay-boys allowed!

  6. #6633

    One more thing

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    So essentially you live in a Marvel movie reality. Ok Captain Murika, we'll wait for you to don you superdipshit outfit and start slaying hydra. LOL.

    Oh, make sure it matches your scout scooter!
    And another thing you fucking little piss ant. So you are just fine with what this regime is doing to America? You are just fine with this worthless sack of shit president as he allows his monsters free reign to run wild over our laws and our Constitution? Tell us why you believe Biden is so good for Amercia? Tell us, goddamn you, tell us! Or is the only thing you do well is sit in your little sandbox and lob shit bombs from the safety of your keyboard? I have sparred with many on this blog but you are the only one who I truly despise from the bottom of my soul, you fucking miserable little toad. Done.

  7. #6632

    Fuck you

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    So essentially you live in a Marvel movie reality. Ok Captain Murika, we'll wait for you to don you superdipshit outfit and start slaying hydra. LOL.

    Oh, make sure it matches your scout scooter!
    You fucking low life bottom feeding cock sucking piece of diarrhea. [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  8. #6631

    Got it.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Nice quote. Sums up blind deniers like you perfectly. For your arrogant information I don't feel cozy at all, in fact I am alarmed to the maximum about what is taking place in this country, atrocities that are aided and abetted by people like you who absolutely refuse to see or understand what this regime is doing to this country. Unless, of course, you are in league with them which then puts you into a different category altogether. If you believe that what they are doing is good for this country then you are wrong. Period. It is the complacency of people like you that will eventually bring this country to a catastrophe that it has never seen before. Read your quote again. It has five fingers pointing right back at you. You can reply back all you wish but I am done wasting my time with you. Stay in your complacent little mud puddle, happily splashing about while life as you know it is taken from you by these monsters. I'm moving on to defend this country and myself against them in whatever small way that I can. You have the right to remain clueless and suffer the consequences that they will bring to you but I will never give in to them.
    So essentially you live in a Marvel movie reality. Ok Captain Murika, we'll wait for you to don you superdipshit outfit and start slaying hydra. LOL.

    Oh, make sure it matches your scout scooter!

  9. #6630
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    "Arrogant people are non-learners. They invest their energies in maintaining a cozy feeling of complacency, and complacency is the biggest single enemy to the process of continuously learning from experience. Arrogant people are exactly the sort of people who are destined to have one year's experience 20 times rather than 20 years' worth of experience. ". Peter Honey.
    Nice quote. Sums up blind deniers like you perfectly. For your arrogant information I don't feel cozy at all, in fact I am alarmed to the maximum about what is taking place in this country, atrocities that are aided and abetted by people like you who absolutely refuse to see or understand what this regime is doing to this country. Unless, of course, you are in league with them which then puts you into a different category altogether. If you believe that what they are doing is good for this country then you are wrong. Period. It is the complacency of people like you that will eventually bring this country to a catastrophe that it has never seen before. Read your quote again. It has five fingers pointing right back at you. You can reply back all you wish but I am done wasting my time with you. Stay in your complacent little mud puddle, happily splashing about while life as you know it is taken from you by these monsters. I'm moving on to defend this country and myself against them in whatever small way that I can. You have the right to remain clueless and suffer the consequences that they will bring to you but I will never give in to them.

  10. #6629
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    You give yourself way too much credit as usual. I don't miss anything. Clever word though. Just keep on blinding yourself to the reality around you. It's so much easier that way.
    "Arrogant people are non-learners. They invest their energies in maintaining a cozy feeling of complacency, and complacency is the biggest single enemy to the process of continuously learning from experience. Arrogant people are exactly the sort of people who are destined to have one year's experience 20 times rather than 20 years' worth of experience. ". Peter Honey.

  11. #6628
    Quote Originally Posted by BMack26  [View Original Post]
    When a forum where average guys can virtual meet up and talk about our favorite pastime (pussy) gets political, we are in trouble. LOL. I respect (not agree) everyone's opinion as long as they don't start name calling and denigrating others.
    This is why we can't have nice things.

  12. #6627
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    And you missed the Idiocracy reference. Not shocked. For you, it's closer to a documentary.
    You give yourself way too much credit as usual. I don't miss anything. Clever word though. Just keep on blinding yourself to the reality around you. It's so much easier that way.

  13. #6626

    We're in trouble

    When a forum where average guys can virtual meet up and talk about our favorite pastime (pussy) gets political, we are in trouble. LOL. I respect (not agree) everyone's opinion as long as they don't start name calling and denigrating others.

  14. #6625

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    That tirade is so mind numbingly stupid, you win. You have obviously beat me with "Idiocracy". I am unarmed compared to your wackadoo mind.
    There's for sure a LOT of fucking stupid down that q'ucktard hole he's in.

  15. #6624
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpTaxDodger  [View Original Post]
    I'm in your head, MAGA Cuck. I love it.
    Definitely suffers from reading comprehension too. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape