Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15784

    Summer or Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Gufinufi55  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading up on here for a couple months and since I'm completely new (as of today) to the game posts here have been very helpful. I have waited to post until I have something to contribute. Today I visited Madison near Brier Creek. She just does BBBJs for now and near future. Being a 1st timer I was a little nervous, she set me at right at ease with a chat about herself. The visit is a private residence, quite nice. Madison is a pretty lady, a slightly older than her pics. Very energetic in personality and in what she does. An even $ for BBBJ CIM. All good and very likely will repeat.

    I am looking to try 1 hr FS soon. I just turned 60 so I'm more interested in mature ladies, relaxed cool non-rushed vibe. I'm looking at these two and have seen just a few reviews so I would appreciate new comments re these or suggestions:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...w/213056424136 Summer.

    Savaanah Staxx?
    I haven't seen Summer before so I can't speak on her. Savannah Staxxx on the other hand is someone I know well and is my favorite provider along with Jessica Foxx. I can assure you that Savannah will take care of you.

  2. #15783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    No good

    Link doesn't bring up her ad.

    Searching days, nothing either.

    Phone#?

    Quote Originally Posted by BartonFink  [View Original Post]

  3. #15782

    Surgery

    Quote Originally Posted by Gufinufi55  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading up on here for a couple months and since I'm completely new (as of today) to the game posts here have been very helpful. I have waited to post until I have something to contribute. Today I visited Madison near Brier Creek. She just does BBBJs for now and near future. Being a 1st timer I was a little nervous, she set me at right at ease with a chat about herself. The visit is a private residence, quite nice. Madison is a pretty lady, a slightly older than her pics. Very energetic in personality and in what she does. An even $ for BBBJ CIM. All good and very likely will repeat.

    I am looking to try 1 hr FS soon. I just turned 60 so I'm more interested in mature ladies, relaxed cool non-rushed vibe. I'm looking at these two and have seen just a few reviews so I would appreciate new comments re these or suggestions:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...w/213056424136 Summer.

    Savaanah Staxx?
    How was Madison looking? She told me she recently had surgery in August. I had requested if she could be in jeans and a blouse but told me she couldn't cause of it.

  4. #15781

    Madison's Ad

    Here you go: https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/19081721.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    Madison?

    How about a link.

  5. #15780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Link?

    Madison?

    How about a link.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gufinufi55  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading up on here for a couple months and since I'm completely new (as of today) to the game posts here have been very helpful. I have waited to post until I have something to contribute. Today I visited Madison near Brier Creek. She just does BBBJs for now and near future. Being a 1st timer I was a little nervous, she set me at right at ease with a chat about herself. The visit is a private residence, quite nice. Madison is a pretty lady, a slightly older than her pics. Very energetic in personality and in what she does. An even $ for BBBJ CIM. All good and very likely will repeat.

    I am looking to try 1 hr FS soon. I just turned 60 so I'm more interested in mature ladies, relaxed cool non-rushed vibe. I'm looking at these two and have seen just a few reviews so I would appreciate new comments re these or suggestions:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...w/213056424136 Summer.

    Savaanah Staxx?

  6. #15779

    Thief is back be careful

    This * is the lowest form of life. Multiple reports on her scams. Just looking out for you guys.

    She has no intention of delivering and just in time for halloween. She looks like a jack-o-lantern lmao.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...a/456866421269
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtmwmtyymzc5ytexzdi5zji4zthmyta1mzdmyji1ymvjndq1mtc4.jpg.jpg‎   nje1mzmym2i2zde1mza1oge1m2iznwiyndc3yjyynzm1zdy0zwu.jpg.jpg‎   mzu5ndi5ndawndc5ngqxode5mwvhmwnkzgq5mjvimmfhzwfmodu.jpg.jpg‎  

  7. #15778

    What are these ads?

    What happens when you call one of these clearly fake ads?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/408811349424

    Is it a deposit scam?

  8. #15777

    Possibly

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/69430908#.

    Should I even ask? Looks TGTBT. Anyone see her? Real?
    I was going to ask the name thing. Her IG seems legit and I may have seen her at the mall actually. I contacted her, responded quickly but wants $$ for a Hh. Would be worth it if the service is good but I'm not prepared to TOFTT.

  9. #15776

    Kimberly

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/69430908#.

    Should I even ask? Looks TGTBT. Anyone see her? Real?

  10. #15775

    Contribution from a New Guy here

    I've been reading up on here for a couple months and since I'm completely new (as of today) to the game posts here have been very helpful. I have waited to post until I have something to contribute. Today I visited Madison near Brier Creek. She just does BBBJs for now and near future. Being a 1st timer I was a little nervous, she set me at right at ease with a chat about herself. The visit is a private residence, quite nice. Madison is a pretty lady, a slightly older than her pics. Very energetic in personality and in what she does. An even $ for BBBJ CIM. All good and very likely will repeat.

    I am looking to try 1 hr FS soon. I just turned 60 so I'm more interested in mature ladies, relaxed cool non-rushed vibe. I'm looking at these two and have seen just a few reviews so I would appreciate new comments re these or suggestions:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...w/213056424136 Summer.

    Savaanah Staxx?

  11. #15774
    Keep in mind there is "DAISI" who is quite well reviewed (positively).

    DAISY with a "Y", is not as well established.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArcherNC  [View Original Post]
    Daisy? I've seen her in the past and really enjoyed our time together. Performance was always really good with nice conversation and never a rush out the door. Last I saw her she had gained a little pandemic weight, but I'm guilty of that too. Sad to hear. At a time when talent is drying up it sucks that good regulars are starting to go downhill as well.

    Stay Safe.

    Archer.

  12. #15773
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    That

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatTime  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her. Sorry but I gotta ask. You dropped 600? Really?
    Is the going rate for street walkers advertising on TYST. Well worth it I am sure.

  13. #15772
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcherNC  [View Original Post]
    Daisy? I've seen her in the past and really enjoyed our time together. Performance was always really good with nice conversation and never a rush out the door. Last I saw her she had gained a little pandemic weight, but I'm guilty of that too. Sad to hear. At a time when talent is drying up it sucks that good regulars are starting to go downhill as well.

    Stay Safe.

    Archer.
    [Deleted by Admin]. She's not toothless and she was accommodating, but huge gut, old and lame BJ. I think most hobbyists wouldn't like her. But each to their own.

  14. #15771

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    "Megan" sucks. 100 qv, one position, mish, bad smell, no talking. Eyes closed, head to side like she's at the fucking dentist. Dry as a rock. I faked cumming in the rubber just to end it. Avoid.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/345678264434

    Daisy. Uhg. Couldn't easily bail but should have. Fat, old and boring. Avoid.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/984-900-3040
    Daisy? I've seen her in the past and really enjoyed our time together. Performance was always really good with nice conversation and never a rush out the door. Last I saw her she had gained a little pandemic weight, but I'm guilty of that too. Sad to hear. At a time when talent is drying up it sucks that good regulars are starting to go downhill as well.

    Stay Safe.

    Archer.

  15. #15770

    Two stinkers

    "Megan" sucks. 100 qv, one position, mish, bad smell, no talking. Eyes closed, head to side like she's at the fucking dentist. Dry as a rock. I faked cumming in the rubber just to end it. Avoid.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/345678264434

    Daisy. Uhg. Couldn't easily bail but should have. Fat, old and boring. Avoid.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/984-900-3040

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape