Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 135 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 2018
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1283
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    How'd you get in contact with her, she got a recent ad?
    https://honolulu-bodyrubs.bedpage.co.../18124176.html

  2. #1282

    Blocked also

    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboi  [View Original Post]
    I would suggest to avoid Junko or Jennifer or whoever she is. This lady / guy has mental issues. She told me she had a dick. Sorry, even if she is a real lady, there are just too many ladies out there who are younger, prettier, and provide better service without the mental issues.
    Several years ago, she asked me to set up her ad. I told her I couldn't because if I'm caught being connected to stuff like that, I could lose my job. She immediately blocked me.

  3. #1281
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Want to report my experience. Sent her a text. But I got a failed text message so I resent it. She responded that I have many phone numbers and that's scary. Idk WTF that supposed to mean and I ask what does that mean, are you available tomorrow? No response. Oh well.
    How'd you get in contact with her, she got a recent ad?

  4. #1280

    I think she blocked me

    Want to report my experience. Sent her a text. But I got a failed text message so I resent it. She responded that I have many phone numbers and that's scary. Idk WTF that supposed to mean and I ask what does that mean, are you available tomorrow? No response. Oh well.

  5. #1279

    Avoid this old lady

    I would suggest to avoid Junko or Jennifer or whoever she is. This lady / guy has mental issues. She told me she had a dick. Sorry, even if she is a real lady, there are just too many ladies out there who are younger, prettier, and provide better service without the mental issues.

  6. #1278
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChow  [View Original Post]
    Chow cannot understand why guys want see her? Last time Chow saw her she was nice. But kept clothes on and used towel to give massage. That to avoid skin to skin contact. Made Chow feel like leper. Poor Chow only got BJ and HJ. Said since Chow first time cannot give FS. Chow was nice and respectful throughout session. But left disappointed. Chow only sticking to his regulars now.
    When did you see her? Who are your regulars?

  7. #1277
    Chow cannot understand why guys want see her? Last time Chow saw her she was nice. But kept clothes on and used towel to give massage. That to avoid skin to skin contact. Made Chow feel like leper. Poor Chow only got BJ and HJ. Said since Chow first time cannot give FS. Chow was nice and respectful throughout session. But left disappointed. Chow only sticking to his regulars now.

  8. #1276
    Quote Originally Posted by TrialnError  [View Original Post]
    Is she in town or other side of the island?
    Last I heard she was in town. Not sure if anything changed.

  9. #1275
    Quote Originally Posted by SlammingU  [View Original Post]
    She is here.
    Is she in town or other side of the island?

  10. #1274
    Quote Originally Posted by SlammingU  [View Original Post]
    She is here.
    Cool, thanks.

  11. #1273
    Quote Originally Posted by BottomOut  [View Original Post]
    Is she still here or is she on a vacation?
    She is here.

  12. #1272
    Is she still here or is she on a vacation?

  13. #1271
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    Buddy no need ask just take a shower grab on to those tits and go to pound town.
    Nah, not my style. I respect her. It's not just pound town. I've never really enjoyed pounding a woman. Makes it feel abusive. I guess I'm a softy in that sense. I know some like it that way but I've never been one to partake in sex that way unless asked and even then, I think I still hold back.

  14. #1270

    Nice Junko

    Quote Originally Posted by Collector808  [View Original Post]
    Just once was good with me. I never ask for round 2 unless they want to.
    Buddy no need ask just take a shower grab on to those tits and go to pound town.

  15. #1269
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    Did you get to fuck one or two times she has specials can fuck twice if your dick can handle.
    Just once was good with me. I never ask for round 2 unless they want to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape