Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,476 to 14,490 of 37380
-
10-30-21 15:12 #22905Senior Member

Posts: 231Hard to buy that
Maybe, but neither of your suggested reasons make much sense to me. Hard to believe she wouldn't have been able to send some reply unless she was seriously incapacitated. This kind of thing happens all the time, we all know it, doesn't make it less frustrating. I spoke with her in good faith, and expect the same in return.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 14:41 #22904Senior Member

Posts: 218Amanda
How are her looks compared to Tiffany? Would like to see, especially if her menu opens up some. I like Saigon because of it's convenience but I like variety more!
Stay safe,
J.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 13:58 #22903Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Shea
My guess is a member tipped her off that she was already being discussed. Next guess is health problems. She has struggled with an eating disorder.
Originally Posted by Perusing
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 11:42 #22902Senior Member

Posts: 379Nope. She cancelled on me. Said I was too far after I got the room.
Originally Posted by SkinDogToo
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 11:20 #22901Senior Member

Posts: 231Let Us Know
I reached out to Shea and we set up a meet a few days in advance. Communication was very good until the day of the meet arrived. Since then, crickets. No idea why her change of heart as all seemed like it was going well. I've reached out a couple times since and still nothing.
Originally Posted by StoneMaker
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 11:00 #22900Senior Member

Posts: 339Is she decent looking? Anyone seen her?
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 09:10 #22899Senior Member

Posts: 76Asian spa
Is HE available?
Originally Posted by EcomCat
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 09:01 #22898Senior Member

Posts: 138Aaa
I went back and had a similar experience to yours. Got the younger cute one. Seemed like she was the only one there. Decent massage but rushed and she answered the phone a few times during the session. No flip, just finished the back, announced we were done, and walked out of the room. I'm done with this place.
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 08:40 #22897Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Shea
She gave a v. Good massage as I recall. Sweet personality. Haven't seen her in years. Easily convinced to upgrade from topless to full nude. Reliable. Her weight has fluctuated dramatically over the years. Up and down.
Originally Posted by StoneMaker
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 22:51 #22896Regular Member

Posts: 12Jen p. T?
Looking for some more info on Jenny at p. T. Would someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction? I'm Not too familiar with the AMP scene, have only been to m1 couple of times. Pm is fine. Thanks.
-
10-29-21 21:18 #22895Senior Member

Posts: 388Amanda is definitely worth a visit
I can't speak to any of the black girls, but I've been with Amanda and even though there is not a lot on the menu, I'm not kidding about a great massage. I was with her for an hour. It was fantastic. Even though I was hoping for more, she drew out my ending so long that I was shaking when it was over. Easily one of the most pleasurable hjs I've had in a long time. Not kidding. Not shillin. I'd see her again. Plus, she just might open up after a time or two.
Originally Posted by TheCarlMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 19:37 #22894Senior Member

Posts: 347I've been texting with her back and forth and her name IS Shea. So is she worth it or no?
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 19:07 #22893Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Not if it's Shea
You couldn't be more wrong if this is Shea.
Originally Posted by Michiganman87
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 18:28 #22892Senior Member

Posts: 99Asian Spa
Legit massage and a good one too.
Originally Posted by DanGerous
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 17:13 #22891Regular Member

Posts: 23Sounds like a sunk cost scam
Probably a scammer that thinks if you book a room, you'll be more likely to do an upfront payment as well since you've already got the room. I probably steer clear of this.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






