Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,751 to 15,765 of 31094
-
10-31-21 14:56 #15344Senior Member

Posts: 271When you see the & in the ad.
It's not going to be great. If they have gotten money for doing cam work of any kind, and now they are having to really interact because they're slipping in the ratings don't expect too much.
Originally Posted by HovasBack
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 14:55 #15343Senior Member

Posts: 73Are there any.
Providers (clean) who don't require a deposit anymore? Been looking for the last 2 weeks and zilch.
-
10-31-21 09:51 #15342Senior Member

Posts: 142Her pics look good. If the rose count was not to ridiculous I might want to dream of her. Was she just a dead fish?
Originally Posted by HovasBack
[View Original Post]
What was the rose count for a quick dream??
-
10-30-21 18:07 #15341Senior Member

Posts: 228Based on the near universal positive reviews I'm pretty interested in seeing her, would any fellow seniors mind sharing the info via PM? Also does she send pics or something prior to a meet? Doesn't need to be self identifying or anything, but I like to know what I'm getting in to, I'm picky haha.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 13:50 #15340Senior Member

Posts: 100No go
I saw her with another provider for a 2 girl. Sucked bad. Exactly what you said. No motivation. Boring. Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by HovasBack
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 13:19 #15339Senior Member

Posts: 468Visiting
Anyone will any favorites close to the airport area would be welcomed. I'm coming in next week and would like to see a MILF that offers reasonable outcall service to the hotel and is safe. Thanks in advance, PM is welcomed.
-
10-30-21 12:51 #15338Senior Member

Posts: 425Bogus Pics
I've seen one review and it was negative. She's been using bogus pics since. Always has a 757 area code.
Originally Posted by BlueBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 12:09 #15337Senior Member

Posts: 229Lucy
She goes by Lucy in other websites. Anyone got feedback on this one? She's willing to do incall now.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/333843430117
-
10-30-21 11:06 #15336Senior Member

Posts: 60Passion
I recently visited Passion. And I'm glad I did. Head was fire, I enjoyed myself, moved to doggie and she can really take a pounding. She had to grab her bed. I almost break it since I was making those cheecks clap. Nice view of that ass clapping. Pussy was wet and she didn't complain a bit. Going back as soon I'm down here. Damage was. 1 for qv.
-
10-30-21 11:05 #15335Senior Member

Posts: 346Toothless Rae?
Originally Posted by BobbyPeters749
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 10:42 #15334Senior Member

Posts: 350Rock Hill
I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by BobbyPeters749
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 10:12 #15333Senior Member

Posts: 77Madison Fox
Anyone seen this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/madisonfox
Thanks, Wilson.
-
10-30-21 08:34 #15332Senior Member

Posts: 7334She used to go by Ronnie also. That may help those looking for reviews. She has been in the game for years.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 08:25 #15331Senior Member

Posts: 3075Winter
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lotte/69383434
The last one used to go by Winter, I've seen her once or twice but many years ago. At the time all services were covered but she did have a nice body and price point 60-80.
-
10-30-21 01:06 #15330Senior Member

Posts: 170Mellissa's kiss
Gaston- kings mtn area been posting for a while now. Anyone seen her?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/870150044950










Reply With Quote





