Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 8271
-
11-03-21 21:22 #3006Senior Member

Posts: 59Thanks for the intel on Diana. I'm learning depending on the mood, have different expectations for my SC visits.
Went in again last night to see Diana but she told me she had a regular she needed to see and sadly he was with her for over an hour. Going to try and meet up with her again.
Went in again during the day today and tried Brooklyn out. Was a bit too expensive for me for no CFS but I'll still try to see her. She had quite the dirty mouth. Ended up going to the VIP with Anya for the first time and slightly regret it. Should have stuck with Brooklyn. I like dirty talk which Anya isn't the best at.
Any intel on Bunny, Stassie (Staci?) or Celeste?
-
11-03-21 16:03 #3005Senior Member

Posts: 160Diana
I've had a few dances from her, no extras for me. YMMV.
Originally Posted by CornholeBi
[View Original Post]
She's really attentive and a great conversationalist, see her if you value a more emotional experience then getting your dick wet.
-
11-03-21 14:55 #3004Senior Member

Posts: 444Coming Out of Retirement
With several dancers coming out of retirement since the clubs have opened up, who do you think might be next? Monse told me Nova is 90% likely to stay retired.
-
11-02-21 22:39 #3003Senior Member

Posts: 444Brooklyn
OK I can the Brooklyn. Maggie Q thing.
Originally Posted by CornholeBi
[View Original Post]
A little surprising Allie wasn't there. Tuesdays have been normal for her.
-
11-02-21 21:24 #3002Senior Member

Posts: 59Does one of them kind of look Asian? Like the actress Maggie Q? There was someone who looked like her today but got dressed and left after talking to a guy for a while.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
Lots of girls working this afternoon around 3:30, but sadly no one I was looking for. I didn't catch all the dancer names, but Samba is definitely old and saggy, CiCi was too heavy for me, Amber looks enticing but I'm afraid she's GPS, Alexis was way too skinny and her face was damn old, Daisy was heavier but looked good. Was in the back with someone for a few songs but didn't head to the bathroom. Celeste looked pretty hot, but didn't get a chance to dance with her before I left. Martina was there but not a fan of the accent.
More girls but I didn't catch all the names. Was hoping Ava or Allie would be there today.
Can anyone give me more info on Diana? She's so hot but only nights. Is it worth it to see her? I'd love to see her out of the club.
-
11-02-21 16:09 #3001Senior Member

Posts: 444Neither
Both Brooklyn and Karma was white girls. Brooklyn is slender, tan. Karma is really skinny and rather pale. Neither have big boobs but Karma is really tiny. Brookyln will tell you exactly what she's willing to do.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 15:56 #3000Senior Member

Posts: 198Brooklyn or Karma
I went to Pandora's briefly on Monday and saw a handful of regular girls. But there was one who was young, petite, very tiny boobs and maybe Asian? Never seen her before. I didn't get her name, the DJs mic was mumbly, and another stripper was talking to me. I checked the Instagram and narrowed it down to Brooklyn or Karma. Does anyone have any experience with these two? Whose the hot young slender girl who may be Asian and how are her dances?
Side note, I passed by the spot where the new Sugars is going to be, and they have their sign up. According to their Twitter, they open to the public this Thursday at noon for a meet and greet, whatever that is.
-
11-02-21 07:45 #2999Senior Member

Posts: 220The best way.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 19:22 #2998Senior Member

Posts: 49FaexLele at kittens?
Anyone have any experience with FaexLele at Kittens?
https://instagram.com/faexlele
-
11-01-21 13:19 #2997Senior Member

Posts: 121Pandoras
I was up there in August.
Hooked up with Nadia on 2 visits.
She was pretty fucked up. She was drinking.
BBBJ & BBFS.
I went back and she was gone.
I went with a dancer named Jessie.
She promised BBBJ and BBFS then didn't deliver. She a a pretentious *****.
I then went with a white dancer named Visa.
She gave me a sweet BBBJ with cfs.
-
11-01-21 13:08 #2996Senior Member

Posts: 41Very true and that applies to girls too. I've had a couple experiences where the girl. When things got close & personal. Smelled like she had not wiped her a $$ properly, and that's the worst downer ever.
Originally Posted by SomeOne8492
[View Original Post]
Completely agree WRT perfume. No perfume for anyone is best. Deodorant only please.
-
10-30-21 07:52 #2995Senior Member

Posts: 444Attire
Go commando in loose shorts. Dark colors.
Originally Posted by Winger68
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 22:37 #2994Senior Member

Posts: 124I know, I keep a gym bag in the car with a spare set of clothes. If a girl is over perfumed I send her away.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 21:11 #2993Senior Member

Posts: 1544Girls shouldn't be wearing perfume. Some people have to go home to others.
Originally Posted by SomeOne8492
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 20:41 #2992Regular Member

Posts: 20Long Basketball shorts no underwear. But that's just me.
Originally Posted by Winger68
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




