Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,751 to 15,765 of 31087
-
10-30-21 12:09 #15337Senior Member

Posts: 229Lucy
She goes by Lucy in other websites. Anyone got feedback on this one? She's willing to do incall now.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/333843430117
-
10-30-21 11:06 #15336Senior Member

Posts: 60Passion
I recently visited Passion. And I'm glad I did. Head was fire, I enjoyed myself, moved to doggie and she can really take a pounding. She had to grab her bed. I almost break it since I was making those cheecks clap. Nice view of that ass clapping. Pussy was wet and she didn't complain a bit. Going back as soon I'm down here. Damage was. 1 for qv.
-
10-30-21 11:05 #15335Senior Member

Posts: 346Toothless Rae?
Originally Posted by BobbyPeters749
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 10:42 #15334Senior Member

Posts: 350Rock Hill
I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by BobbyPeters749
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 10:12 #15333Senior Member

Posts: 77Madison Fox
Anyone seen this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/madisonfox
Thanks, Wilson.
-
10-30-21 08:34 #15332Senior Member

Posts: 7334She used to go by Ronnie also. That may help those looking for reviews. She has been in the game for years.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 08:25 #15331Senior Member

Posts: 3075Winter
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lotte/69383434
The last one used to go by Winter, I've seen her once or twice but many years ago. At the time all services were covered but she did have a nice body and price point 60-80.
-
10-30-21 01:06 #15330Senior Member

Posts: 170Mellissa's kiss
Gaston- kings mtn area been posting for a while now. Anyone seen her?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/870150044950
-
10-30-21 00:59 #15329Regular Member

Posts: 8Larry sent pm
Larry I sent a pm with a deal for you. Thanks.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 00:47 #15328Senior Member

Posts: 142SKITTLES and other girl?
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lotte/69364732
Has anyone seen this one?
Was the service any good?
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lotte/69383434
Any info on this one as well?
-
10-29-21 22:39 #15327Regular Member

Posts: 1Rock Hill
I would love to get some info on this person. I am in Rock Hill and always looking for someone good.
Originally Posted by BobbyPeters749
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 19:03 #15326Senior Member

Posts: 320I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 17:28 #15325Senior Member

Posts: 309I'm def interested. Shoot me a PM! I'm sure that inbox is filling up from regular members hah.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 17:15 #15324Senior Member

Posts: 149Real would not repeat
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/69321996
Saw this one and can confirm that her pics are real. Got a nice ass, nice perky tits and a pretty face. One of the better looking providers out there.
Dream was borinngggggggggg. Doggystyle was ok because it's the most impersonal position and you get out of it whatever you put in. But the CBJ was lackluster and missionary I felt like I was an inconvenience to her life and I was ready to get out of there just as much as she wanted me to. Would not repeat.
-
10-29-21 17:10 #15323Senior Member

Posts: 149100% I hit up two that I was regular's with (one being Sugar Baby that I recently reviewed) and the rates went up $50 in each time frame. For me that makes it not worth it.
Originally Posted by SlickMove69
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






