Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14542

    Madison Fox

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/madisonfox

    Thanks, Wilson.

  2. #14541
    She used to go by Ronnie also. That may help those looking for reviews. She has been in the game for years.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lotte/69383434

    The last one used to go by Winter, I've seen her once or twice but many years ago. At the time all services were covered but she did have a nice body and price point 60-80.

  3. #14540

    Winter

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lotte/69383434

    The last one used to go by Winter, I've seen her once or twice but many years ago. At the time all services were covered but she did have a nice body and price point 60-80.

  4. #14539

    Mellissa's kiss

    Gaston- kings mtn area been posting for a while now. Anyone seen her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/870150044950

  5. #14538

    Larry sent pm

    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3  [View Original Post]
    Ok fellas, my Mooresville UTR says she needs more business. She's cute, fun, no demons. She does live in a trailer, but its a good spot. \ and safe. Let me know if you want the number. Senior Members Only
    Larry I sent a pm with a deal for you. Thanks.

  6. #14537

    SKITTLES and other girl?

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lotte/69364732

    Has anyone seen this one?

    Was the service any good?

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lotte/69383434

    Any info on this one as well?

  7. #14536

    Rock Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyPeters749  [View Original Post]
    I see someone in Rock Hill. She's not listed anywhere. Mid / low 30's. Thin figure. Has a place, but a little dirty. She really gets into it. I have permission to share her number if anyone can trade info for someone else in Rock Hill / Fort Mill via PM.
    I would love to get some info on this person. I am in Rock Hill and always looking for someone good.

  8. #14535
    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3  [View Original Post]
    Ok fellas, my Mooresville UTR says she needs more business. She's cute, fun, no demons. She does live in a trailer, but its a good spot. \ and safe. Let me know if you want the number. Senior Members Only
    I sent you a PM.

  9. #14534
    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3  [View Original Post]
    Ok fellas, my Mooresville UTR says she needs more business. She's cute, fun, no demons. She does live in a trailer, but its a good spot. \ and safe. Let me know if you want the number. Senior Members Only
    I'm def interested. Shoot me a PM! I'm sure that inbox is filling up from regular members hah.

  10. #14533

    Real would not repeat

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/69321996

    Saw this one and can confirm that her pics are real. Got a nice ass, nice perky tits and a pretty face. One of the better looking providers out there.

    Dream was borinngggggggggg. Doggystyle was ok because it's the most impersonal position and you get out of it whatever you put in. But the CBJ was lackluster and missionary I felt like I was an inconvenience to her life and I was ready to get out of there just as much as she wanted me to. Would not repeat.

  11. #14532
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMove69  [View Original Post]
    Is it me, or do you guys feel like these girls are jacking these rates up? Anyways who's worth it right now?
    100% I hit up two that I was regular's with (one being Sugar Baby that I recently reviewed) and the rates went up $50 in each time frame. For me that makes it not worth it.

  12. #14531

    Valerie

    I meant to post this comment the first time. If she is walking up and down Regan, she's really fallen down the demon hole.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/570948505855

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJamesTwok  [View Original Post]
    Saw her off and Tryon St, she gave me a half a $$ cover BJ I room smell, tried to think about other women to get myself ready and could not.

    Few weeks ago I saw her on SC walking look like she was SW with a handler on Regan dr.
    I merged your PhuckingJ2021 sock puppet into your real account. You may as well figure out that guys here hate you and will always tell me when you make a new account and I will ban it. You should find some other site.

    A2

  13. #14530

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021  [View Original Post]
    I don't feel so bad now. I saw her 3-4 months ago on North Tryon and I only paid 80 for a covered BJ. The problem was, I though I was going to get her good stuff for an 80 QV, I offered to upgrade for a HH visit but she claimed that her Aunt Flo showed up. Her pics are legit. I even have a verification selfie that she sent me. If she keeps ripping guys off and the admin approves, I might post it.
    Good intel Gentlemen. Thanks for the heads up.

  14. #14529

    Mooresville UTR

    Ok fellas, my Mooresville UTR says she needs more business. She's cute, fun, no demons. She does live in a trailer, but its a good spot. \ and safe. Let me know if you want the number. Senior Members Only

  15. #14528

    Flake

    Tried to meet up with this person but she flaked. Texted me 20 minutes after we were suppose to meet and said she fell asleep.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/m...u/594148471837

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape