Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17095

    Smell

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete  [View Original Post]
    Funny you should mention this. 6 yrs ago now I visited with an European masseuse when I was living in Chicago. They gave me the hot towel treatment before I left so I didn't shower when I got home. I took the wife out for dinner afterwards. Figured she wouldn't smell anything. And on our ride to the restaurant I'll be damned if she's not like, "What's that smell?" I'm like, what smell? She's like, smells like lotion. I had to think quick so I was like, well, I just shaved and have some new Nivea after shave on. Maybe that's what you're smelling. Not sure if she bought it or not. Lessoned learned. Always wipe down before getting home or shower if you can.

    That's why I like 317 Hollistic. Most use unscented coconut oil. Except Amanda. Need to really wipe down good after session with here since she uses lotion.
    Find a table shower for after the "rubs" .

  2. #17094
    Quote Originally Posted by indylad  [View Original Post]
    Reviews are disabled. That always stops me.
    That and the deposit requirement. Never going to happen.

  3. #17093

    No Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Keepinitclean  [View Original Post]
    Reviews are disabled. That always stops me.

  4. #17092

    Scent from lotion

    Funny you should mention this. 6 yrs ago now I visited with an European masseuse when I was living in Chicago. They gave me the hot towel treatment before I left so I didn't shower when I got home. I took the wife out for dinner afterwards. Figured she wouldn't smell anything. And on our ride to the restaurant I'll be damned if she's not like, "What's that smell?" I'm like, what smell? She's like, smells like lotion. I had to think quick so I was like, well, I just shaved and have some new Nivea after shave on. Maybe that's what you're smelling. Not sure if she bought it or not. Lessoned learned. Always wipe down before getting home or shower if you can.

    That's why I like 317 Hollistic. Most use unscented coconut oil. Except Amanda. Need to really wipe down good after session with here since she uses lotion.

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenUpnya  [View Original Post]
    Came home after an oily massage and the wife knew immediately or where I had been LOL! I got busted by her years ago and now I am back out on the couch LOL! Where can I go for no oil and straight to business?

  5. #17091

    Re: Oil Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenUpnya  [View Original Post]
    Came home after an oily massage and the wife knew immediately where I had been LOL! I got busted by her years ago and now I am back out on the couch LOL! Where can I go for no oil and straight to business?
    And always, always have (at least) a separate shirt (if not more clothes) available so that you can switch between there and home. This goes for AMPs and Strip Clubs!

  6. #17090
    I've had this happen. I have a gym membership. So I ran to walmart. Bought towels and the most odorless soap I could find. Showered then left it all behind. Some gyms have day passes. In and out in less than 10 min. Could be an option.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keepinitclean  [View Original Post]
    Always keep hand sanitizer and baby wipes in your car. I did before I got into this hobby anyways. Hand sanitizer on the neck and arms and upper chest. That eats the oil pretty good then follow up with a few baby wiped. Boom all gone. Just make sure they don't massage your head or upper neck and get oil in your hair.

  7. #17089

    Greenwood

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoc147  [View Original Post]
    How could that be a Greenwood bust? Their jurisdiction ends on the south side of County Line Rd. Did the Greenwood PoPo tip of an Indy or Marion County PoPo? Just curious how Greenwood can bust a shop north of County Line Rd.
    Bust was at 1140 North State Road 135, Suite Greenwood, you are probably thinking of the one by the car wash north of Co line.

  8. #17088
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised nobody has commented on this one. First OUCH! Good thing it wasn't the dog house because falls here and it's starting to get cold outside.

    I don't have the living situation you have but I always tell them no oil. Of course our areas of travel and menu tastes may differ. Also if they insist on oil you tell them you'll need a shower afterwards to wash it all off. Then head to the Gym, go sit in White Castle, Waffle House or a greasy spoon where your clothes will smell after about 15 minutes.

    Hopefully others with the same living arrangements will contribute with their suggestions.
    Always keep hand sanitizer and baby wipes in your car. I did before I got into this hobby anyways. Hand sanitizer on the neck and arms and upper chest. That eats the oil pretty good then follow up with a few baby wiped. Boom all gone. Just make sure they don't massage your head or upper neck and get oil in your hair.

  9. #17087

    Re: Oil problem

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenUpnya  [View Original Post]
    Came home after an oily massage and the wife knew immediately where I had been LOL! I got busted by her years ago and now I am back out on the couch LOL! Where can I go for no oil and straight to business?
    I'm surprised nobody has commented on this one. First OUCH! Good thing it wasn't the dog house because falls here and it's starting to get cold outside.

    I don't have the living situation you have but I always tell them no oil. Of course our areas of travel and menu tastes may differ. Also if they insist on oil you tell them you'll need a shower afterwards to wash it all off. Then head to the Gym, go sit in White Castle, Waffle House or a greasy spoon where your clothes will smell after about 15 minutes.

    Hopefully others with the same living arrangements will contribute with their suggestions.

  10. #17086
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I'm on that site almost daily and haven't seen that ad. How did you find it? Looks half way promising I'm wondering if she requires a "deposit" first. Report back if you end up trying it out.
    Same! Now that you mention it there's no way I missed that before. Someone must have gone back and edited an ad. Has to be fake.

  11. #17085

    Yes fake as f $$$

    Quote Originally Posted by Bester1972  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about TOFT, but not quite sure about it.
    Yes. I tried to set something up and she wants a vanilla gift card first.

  12. #17084

    Fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bester1972  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about TOFT, but not quite sure about it.
    I did animage search on the photos in the ad. The pic with her arms in the air showing the tat on the inside of her arm comes back to a massage therapist who lives in Canada according to her Facebook page.

  13. #17083
    Quote Originally Posted by Bester1972  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about TOFT, but not quite sure about it.
    I'm on that site almost daily and haven't seen that ad. How did you find it? Looks half way promising I'm wondering if she requires a "deposit" first. Report back if you end up trying it out.

  14. #17082
    I'm thinking about TOFT, but not quite sure about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keepinitclean  [View Original Post]

  15. #17081
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029

    Sunflower Castleton

    It's been a rather annoying week and it's not looking like it will end on a positive note. Decided that I needed a good massage to relieve the stress.

    After quite a bit of driving I ended up on the northeast side. Located Sun, Cozy and Sunflower before grabbing lunch and then rolled the dice and headed to Sunflower. I'm glad I picked it and wish I hadn't.

    Let's start with the initial annoying thing which caused the other annoying thing. If you see someone get out of their car and walk into an AMP, right after you pull up in your little black pickup, give it 5 minutes or so. For fuck's sake, if I had farted when I got out of my car you would have smelled it. I could have just waited at the door for 45 seconds and asked you to give me the fucking happy ending.

    I can understand, if you see a car parked in front, going in. You don't know how long they've been there. But you watched me walk in the door and still didn't have the decency to at least let me say hello before you came barging in. If you're in that much of a hurry, next time just ask the girl if she'll ask the guy you followed in, if he can wait. I would have been happy to wait just to get such an inconsiderate asshole out of the area.

    Rant over. Probably.

    The girl working there is cute, young (mid 20's) and has a decent body. A bit heavier than I prefer, but not in a bad way. She's one of the best I've seen in Indy in quite awhile. I'm a bit old fashioned. I prefer to pay for my hour up front and then sometime during the massage figure out how things are going to finish. However, she asked me what I wanted as soon as I handed over the $60. Which was right when Mr. Inconsiderate came walking in, no more than 45 seconds after I walked in the door.

    I only had another $100 on me, which gets clothes off and standard finish. With the way she looks, I was okay with that, especially since I will probably not be back. The whole open discussion of service before I've had a chance to take my shoes off is a turn off for me. It also leads me to believe the place will be in the news soon.

    I got on the table and had to wait a few extra minutes while she put the dickhead in a room. She came in, did about 5 minutes of some nice, sensuous rubbing, before telling me to turn over. Her clothes came mostly off and she went immediately to work. It was a quick finish for me. After a basic cleanup she went for the hot towel and I assumed some sort of massage would start. After all, I'd been there less than 15 minutes. Nope. "Okay, you're done" and out the door she went.

    She did return and replace the paper on the table. She didn't replace the towel, but it was not used. We also chatted for a few minutes.

    The positive:

    She's quite attractive by local standards. She speaks excellent English. She's friendly and seems capable of giving a good soft touch massage.

    The negative:

    Some of the customers are completely clueless. No real attempt at a massage. No attempt to fill the time paid for.

    Will I return? Probably not. Since my last 2 AMP visits have had someone walking in right on my ass, I might give it a break until people get a clue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape