Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 11028
-
11-09-21 12:09 #8028Senior Member

Posts: 294Tents
There are almost none left on Southhampton. Atkinson has some, but many taken down. Atkinson has them all walking through the middle of the street. Don't go down, just frustration. The actual street where the produce markets are is called New Market Square St, and there are still tents there as well. It loops back around to Mass ave with the diner being on your right. You can make a left there to go to South bay or a right. So, less overall tents, far less on actual Southhampton St, where we were used to seeing them, and more being taken down daily, but it will take time to be 100% clear. There are still SW'ers, and will be for a long time in that area, but timing is everything. I just got a decent girl at 9 pm on Allerton at corner of the street that Uhaul is on at 9 pm Saturday, and only on second loop.
-
11-07-21 20:18 #8027Senior Member

Posts: 3853Cleanup
NMS is cleaned up. I mean really cleaned up. There aren't any people walking around as much, including the SW. Where they dumped them is anyone's guess. But, it's strange to see the area finally cleaned up and not look like San Francisco.
-
11-07-21 19:53 #8026Senior Member

Posts: 74All?
I happen to be white some things can't be unsaid but if I go on from here it will be down a rabbit hole that has no end.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 16:30 #8025Senior Member

Posts: 3024Nope!
"You just can't handle a straaawng black woman"= "You can't handle my unclassy, ghetto refined stankin' ass!
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
As an AA man, I just stay clear from their bullshit. I'll fuck them, but I won't "fuck with them". Feeling like taking a stroll tonight after a hiatus.
-
11-07-21 07:25 #8024Senior Member

Posts: 294WSW Nicole, NWS Sat. Night
Did the Allerton loop a few times and scooped WSW, Nicole, 28 years old, brunette, looked Irish, pretty face, maybe 5 ft 3 about 120 lbs. Took 30 post deed for a nice slow soft wet bbbjcimwspit, and titty play. If I saw her again, I would repeat. No issues. No LE. This was around 9 pm.
-
11-05-21 14:00 #8023Senior Member

Posts: 574I don't know that to be true about "all black women".
Originally Posted by David5512
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 15:15 #8022Regular Member

Posts: 5Info
I would love her info.
Originally Posted by David5512
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 09:36 #8021Senior Member

Posts: 66About Ipswich and towns with a drug problem. Gloucester!
OMG. Gloucester! Now, that is a city with some descent street walkers and some good, mid-range escorts.
I found both of these women on Secret Benefits. Unfortunately, I am no longer in contact with either of them.
G. is a college graduate and is off and on, S. B. When she needs extra money. Very odd woman and has some.
Restrictions sexually. Ahem, ah. LOL She has no substance abuse issues. She can be mid rage expensive or cheap.
Depending upon what you were asking for. Despite being heavy, G. Used to make good money because she's only.
22 and a college girl. Those kids are always in high demand.
Gloucester is a small, insular, community and L. Is VERY famous up there. I was seeing her for years.
Till she met a loser at a Narcotics Anonymous meeting, stopped working and moved in with him.
This was last spring. She's been dealing with drug addiction for years. Honestly, L. Is by far the best sex.
Partner I have ever had. In her late 20's, had a baby boy a few years ago and still has a great body!
Not expensive either. She's also the best, the VERY best at G. F. E. , I've ever had.
I miss them both, especially, L. Wish they were still working. Enjoy!
-
11-04-21 09:12 #8020Senior Member

Posts: 66My favorite Lynn / Chelsea woman!
Tash is still active on Secret Benefits. Please PM if you'd like her name there or info on her. PLEASE be nice if you contact her.
Like all black women, she is strong, tough, aggressive and can be difficult. As long as you're polite, she's heaven on earth and.
Not too expensive. The sex is off the charts awesome and she is worth every penny. I've been seeing her for years now. She.
Was originally in Lynn, now working out of Chelsea. No substance abuse issues at all. She's in her late 30's.
-
11-04-21 08:53 #8019Senior Member

Posts: 66Lynn girls who are retired.
I love women of color and these were some of my favs. Tianna was 21 and very pushy. Tia did not want my baby inside her! LOL She moved in with a boyfriend and is no longer working.
Rayne was 28 and had two babies already. She was nice but was terrified that I wanted to get her preggo. Sadly, she moved to Florida, just before.
COVID hit. I met them both off of Secret Benefits and only had to pay 100 per meet up. Neither had a substance abuse problems. As those.
Of you who have been with black women know. The sex was phenomenal! They are missed.
-
11-01-21 10:35 #8018Senior Member

Posts: 152Ipswich
While I doubt there is a SW scene in that area, the town definitely has had a drug problem for years. Meaning that there are girls who will be scoop able under the right circumstances. Sounds like OP saw one who would be open to it.
Originally Posted by RedDelano
[View Original Post]
Back in the early 00's, I scooped a girl in Framingham while I was driving through for work. She just got out of jail and was trying to get back to Ipswich. I gave her a ride all the way there and she blew me twice on the way. Exchanged digits and we did a lot of dates after that before falling out of touch. She had friends in the area who she introduced me to that also worked (2 girl bjs!
While I had phone numbers, I have zero doubt these girls would say yes if "offered a ride. ".
Any town / region with a drug problem will have them, just a matter of timing, observation and a good dose of luck.
-
10-31-21 14:22 #8017Senior Member

Posts: 174There's no real hotels around that area, besides a motel that is now housing, and an expensive little Inn. It's a very odd location for someone to be finding anything, because it's almost a side street.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
I was just really curious to see if someone would actually be walking that area.
-
10-29-21 16:56 #8016Senior Member

Posts: 784Juliannah
That is exactly her! Thats deff the juliannah I met, looks better in person. Thank you for your post! i also recognize the tattoo above her butt as she was getting out
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 15:59 #8015Senior Member

Posts: 3853I know people pay what they want and it's up to you how you want to tip the ladies. But, I've listened to stories about mongers like you that want everything for 5-20 bucks. I give what's fair and at the end, it's no drama, I receive everything that I asked and we both walk away happy. You gave her 60 and she thanked you for it. Some serious drug user wouldn't mind a few bucks for their quick fix and unfortunately, I have bumped into those and it wasn't a very pleasant experience. Tip what you feel. But, provide what makes you and your SW happy.
Originally Posted by DarkAndUncut
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 11:40 #8014Banned Member

Posts: 1036Stephamie and Julianna
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
Stephanie I met last year a couple of times. Both times she had a bad attitude. Never had any desire to follow through on scooping her. Reading your post, I'm glad I took a pass. She always works that stretch from the Bridge to Euromart.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
The only Julianna I know is the one on STG that works at the Hooker Inn in Malden. She works there with Samantha, another Dot Ave SW that discovered the internet. Already many posts on Samantha, mine included. I already posted Julianna's STG Ad in the Escort Thread. If it's the same Girl, business must be slow, and she decided to come back to the Ave to make a quick buck. Here's the STG Ad:
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...n/279575084590








Reply With Quote





