Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 21,871 to 21,885 of 27146
-
10-30-21 23:54 #5276Senior Member

Posts: 46Her tryst ad says "if you've seen me do it in my vidz, I'll definitely do it with you". Which is a pretty straight forward implication. I also asked her via text and she replied yes. However, that 30% deposit and the bad review on TER held me back and that's why I inquired about her here.
Originally Posted by HaydenBerg
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 23:38 #5275Senior Member

Posts: 1404She became very YMMV about 7 years ago. I still occasionally get it from her but it's really a crap shot. Performance is still fantastic though.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 23:25 #5274Senior Member

Posts: 109She was at her peak 7 years ago. Last time I seen her in summer or fall of 2019, she made it a point ahe doesn't do that anymore. Before I rawdogged her.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
That day. Not sure by saying she trusts me she was implying that she only does it with a select few. Didn't pry.
-
10-30-21 22:54 #5273Senior Member

Posts: 32On PrivateDelights. All the details.
Originally Posted by HaydenBerg
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 22:45 #5272Senior Member

Posts: 32On PrivateDelights. All the details.
Originally Posted by HaydenBerg
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 15:10 #5271Senior Member

Posts: 333Aiko at EC
I was denied BBFS with Aiko. Still a pretty good performance. Wished I saw her 5 years ago though!
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 13:56 #5270Senior Member

Posts: 158In her tryst ad? That's the only listing I can see of hers and I don't see a No list on there.
Originally Posted by Firewall
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 17:38 #5269Senior Member

Posts: 32According to her listing on * Quote: My "No" List:
Originally Posted by HaydenBerg
[View Original Post]
DFK, DATY, CIM. Seem to me BBFS isn't a go. Also it says 5.
Good luck!
-
10-29-21 11:10 #5268Senior Member

Posts: 158Where does she claim to do bfs as an escort?
Originally Posted by WruceBayne
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 10:02 #5267Senior Member

Posts: 38I know you know what forum you're posting in but for the record does she do BBFS? Also what's her donation.
Originally Posted by FrankFinesse
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 03:16 #5266Regular Member

Posts: 24Chubby Chasers Delight Bbw
Kali Kakez is in town Giving immaculate service!!
For all the bbw lovers whole lotta ASS.
And can gale a pounding reasonable dono $$ hr.
-
10-27-21 16:24 #5265Senior Member

Posts: 333Aiko at ExecutiveChoice
It looks she has returned. Has anyone had a chance to see her recently? I never had a chance when she was at GC but I've read so many great things about her.
-
10-26-21 20:32 #5264Regular Member

Posts: 24I second to that!! Absolute Gem as he mentioned Results and a Hefty Dono But definitely Worth it.
Originally Posted by Savage123
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 22:17 #5263Asshole

Posts: 106That's a dude, dude.
Originally Posted by BwcTravelz
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 21:43 #5262Senior Member

Posts: 68If you read her website you'll see she's open to it as long as you had a recent STI. Finally had a chance to f* all 3 holes of hers and filled them all up. A hefty dono but had a great time!
Originally Posted by Mike54
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




