Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 8273
-
10-29-21 11:37 #6623Regular Member

Posts: 17Hillary Wines again
Crooked Lush.
In the present, I'd love to see Biden sit down one on one with Hannity. Or anyone on Fox. He has an open invitation.
-
10-29-21 11:18 #6622Senior Member

Posts: 757And you missed the Idiocracy reference. Not shocked. For you, it's closer to a documentary.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 11:08 #6621Banned Member

Posts: 13634[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-29-21 09:19 #6620Banned Member

Posts: 1370Why is China Donnie so scared??
How come I never saw China Donnie appear on CNN or MSNBC the entire time he was a Fake POTUS?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Seems like he was scared of real journalists asking him tough questions instead of the ass licking he was getting from Fox Fake News propagandists.
Owned ya again, night Commie.
-
10-29-21 09:14 #6619Banned Member

Posts: 1370Stormrider aka The MAGA Cuck
And yet I own an uneducated Trumpo-Fascist like you completely. Every last cell in your pea brain is consumed by what I think of you. Your wife laughs at you because of much I denigrate and insult you.
Originally Posted by Stormrider
[View Original Post]
Do you even realize how giddy I am about that, MAGA Pussy?
-
10-29-21 09:09 #6618Banned Member

Posts: 1370Hillary wins again
Trumpo-Fascists always resort to violence because they are losing all the elections, even in deep red states like Georgia, and their feeble minds can't handle it.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
I love watching them melt down as they get flushed into obscurity. Hillary was 100% right about them, the Insignificant and Uneducated Deplorables!
-
10-29-21 09:07 #6617Banned Member

Posts: 1370I own RogerOver the Trumpo-Fascist
I'm in your head, MAGA Cuck. I love it.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 08:57 #6616Senior Member

Posts: 757Violence would be one answer. I have yet to see a punch thrown at a Biden rally, but Trump has encouraged it at his rallies.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 05:35 #6615Senior Member

Posts: 644-is it weird that I read your posts in an Alex Jones-esk voice?
Originally Posted by TrumpTaxDodger
[View Original Post]
This thread is *way* more fun then I realized, don't mind me!
Continue!
-
10-29-21 02:53 #6614Senior Member

Posts: 454Lmao
You know. Listening to this babbling, drooling, hate filled ass hat yammer on and on about Trump might just be some of the cheapest entertainment going out there.
Originally Posted by TrumpTaxDodger
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 22:37 #6613Banned Member

Posts: 1610Figured it would go over your head but I had to try. Stay stupid, my friend. Your blindness is astounding but not surprising.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 22:30 #6612Senior Member

Posts: 1180Let's Go Brandon
Let's Go Brandon.
Originally Posted by TrumpTaxDodger
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 17:57 #6611Senior Member

Posts: 117Bro.
Bro you literally said that you have a UTR mom that needed help from College Park. The fact that you said UTR literally made me think. "oh he knows this chick. This isn't some random chick he hasn't even seem himself". When I say I have a UTR that usually means at one point and time in our run in I either fucked her, loaned her money at some point and she's not your average working girl but knows the value of the pussy and will make a little money when she has too and then disappear from the scene like Hannibal Lector in the DR scene of silence of the lambs. Not saying nothing just would assume you would've vetted a little better before tossing her to the board.
Originally Posted by Kusto
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 16:32 #6610Senior Member

Posts: 757You got me.
That tirade is so mind numbingly stupid, you win. You have obviously beat me with "Idiocracy". I am unarmed compared to your wackadoo mind.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 16:18 #6609Banned Member

Posts: 13634So why not just show up at a Trump rally and speak your mind? Afraid of something?
Originally Posted by TrumpTaxDodger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





