Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 7835
-
10-31-21 14:28 #5270Senior Member

Posts: 148That used to be the old"handshake" test. She grabs your package, you grab her tit. Mutual agreement that you aren't LE. Not sure if this is still used but back in the day this was normal.
Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 05:57 #5269Senior Member

Posts: 299Odd
Had girl approach and ask if she could touch me to make sure I'm not LE. Is that legit or.
-
10-31-21 02:57 #5268Senior Member

Posts: 299Aa is slow
Cold day today decent girls in Lowes parking lot was just out 11 pm maybe 4-5 girls out. LE parked in the typical spots. Seeing more cheap ladies farther down lately near the burger master. Was quoted 60 FS UC couple days back but she was rough around the edges and older near the t bell.
-
10-30-21 23:40 #5267Banned Member

Posts: 964Friday
I drove through AA for the first time in over a week on Friday evening. Maybe three girls out, all in the Lowe's parking lot. I met with a girl I've been seeing over this past month at a local hotel and the parking lot was pretty empty, I asked her if the rain and windy weather drove a lot of the girls out-of-town and she said that a lot of them indeed packed-up and left. Most of the pimp-mobiles were gone.
I haven't made any attempts at new girls over the past month. Mostly driving through to somewhere else and seeing the aforementioned girl while that lasts. I'm sure that'll crash-and-burn at some point and I'll be back out there.
-
10-30-21 23:33 #5266Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Mae And Her New Rates
What.
The.
Fuck.
Seriously. You guys do what you want, of course, but if any girl I was seeing on a regular basis suddenly quoted these numbers to me I'd stop seeing her altogether, even if she dropped her rate. And while I have no real way of knowing for sure, I'm going to go out on a limb and make the bold statement that there are guys out there who will pay those rates. But for me to hand-over that kind of cash, and I'm proud to say that I never have, she'd not-only be all open service, but cook and clean afterward as well.
Holy shit and good luck.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 10:25 #5265Senior Member

Posts: 230The other one was probably the prettiest of the three, tall slim blonde. Really cute but looked like not much of ass or tits (only met her clothed). She seemed like she could be a bit of an ice princess, but only only met briefly so maybe just not the best first impression.
It sounds like they're all newish to the game, maybe 6 months or something. Hoping they'll loosen up on services the longer they're around. (If I had to guess in order of difficulty to get them to give up more- sunny, Mae, ice princess from easiest to hardest.).
They're all hotter than the vast majority of the heifers and land whales on the other board charging way more. Some of you chuckleheads are going to see that and be tempted to just throw buckets of cash at them since it's still cheaper than the aforementioned whales. Don't fucking do it! You're not going to impress them, and IMO the only way you're going to get better more open services is with repeat visits. Not directed at you asianguy, directed at all the incel lurker cucks who fuck up a good situation for so many girls who get reported on this board.
Going to continue to see them occasionally and see what develops, but not if they end up jacking up their rates.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 14:39 #5264Senior Member

Posts: 204I chalk it up to bad management. I've met her friend Sunny, the young blonde, kinda thick. What's her other roommate look like?
Originally Posted by CamelToe2000
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 01:18 #5263Senior Member

Posts: 230Mae and crew
Huh. Like any good entrepreneur she's trying to figure what the market will bear I suppose. I really, really, really hope none of you is paying those rates or anything close to it. I did actually end up seeing her again in her new place and she'll go for under two bills as long as people don't fuck it up by overpaying. She's got two cute roommates, they'll do threesome for pretty reasonable rate, no habits among any of them that I saw signs of. But the trade off is that service is typical youngster service- everything covered, non-GFE. They're all pretty chill actually. Be nice but hold the line on prices.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 13:38 #5262Senior Member

Posts: 1115Well that pimp bail money don't grow on trees ya know.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 13:00 #5261Senior Member

Posts: 204Yes that Mae
Yes that's the one.
Originally Posted by CamelToe2000
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 08:04 #5260Regular Member

Posts: 13I remember that Game
I was living in another state at the time but remember watching that game. Taking me back to my home area so to speak with two of my favourite teams. 47 degrees.
Originally Posted by RexHughes
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 02:04 #5259Senior Member

Posts: 230Mae
Is this the Mae I reported on awhile back, youngish slim brunette that works the north end of aurora? Been trying to connect for a return FS visit but can't quite get our schedules aligned. Seattle stroll inflation strikes again.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 17:35 #5258Senior Member

Posts: 1544Many people at Kittens have "issues" and making $500-700/ night doesn't address those "issues" and provide a solid living situation. I had a completely functional addict that no one knew she was using (but me) and her habit was $120/ day. I couldn't imagine what a real user spends.
Originally Posted by MikeBrown13
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 17:05 #5257Senior Member

Posts: 39Any info on dee. Deeeeee
I saw her on Instagram on the seattle street prowler dudes and saw her insta was tagged and wanted to know if anyone saw her, she looks TGTBT.
https://instagram.com/dee.deeeeeee?utm_medium=copy_link
-
10-26-21 16:54 #5256Senior Member

Posts: 204Got a text from Mae yesterday. She has an apartment now and is offering sessions for 500 hh and 1000 hour. LOL.










Reply With Quote






