Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 13296
-
10-31-21 11:00 #6786Senior Member

Posts: 666Was she the girl in the pictures or close to it? What were the damages? I don't care about BJ so is not a deal breaker and I have enough weight on me that once I get on top she ain't moving an inch. LOL!
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
Ty.
-
10-31-21 05:18 #6785Senior Member

Posts: 597Thanks for the report. Better luck next time!
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 19:56 #6784Senior Member

Posts: 237Decided to Toftt and it wasn't good at all. She offer bbj on the ad but put a cover on for CBJ, told her I thought it was bbj and she acted like she didn't understand English. So I was like okay since I paid already. Tired to let her ride alittle was the worst, tired missionary was moving. I just took the cover off and wash my hands and left. Totally wasted of my time. She asked me was it good and I told her no it was probably the worst I ever had.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 19:07 #6783Senior Member

Posts: 46Same. I texted and didn't get anything back. Will try again another time.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 17:41 #6782Senior Member

Posts: 597Sorry guys, I had cleared out my Inbox prior, but it got inundated. It's cleared now and I've responded back to those who requested. There's also a delay when I post because I've been dinged by A2 once too many times LOL.
To clarify, a "contributing" Senior member is one who at some point has shared info with this board, not one who generally rambles on or is always asking for info.
Hopefully some of the newer members will get the picture, TOFTT and post their experiences.
-
10-29-21 16:12 #6781Senior Member

Posts: 647Utr milf
Ah brother MongerDude, tried to send you a PM along with all these other horny dudes but your box is still full.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
007.
-
10-29-21 14:36 #6780Senior Member

Posts: 533I'm interested
I would like her info and a pic if you got one.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 13:58 #6779Senior Member

Posts: 253Utr
When you get a chance, pass along her info.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
KA.
-
10-29-21 13:25 #6778Senior Member

Posts: 565You inbox is full.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 13:24 #6777Senior Member

Posts: 170Hey Monger. Your inbox is full
I tried sending you a PM and it kicked back.
Regards Smilingman.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 10:12 #6776Senior Member

Posts: 597Utr milf
Recently discovered an awesome mid 40's, low volume MILF. Responded back within the hour. After some texts back and forth to setup an outcall (it's all she does) she said that she needed some money for gas. I never normally do this, but had a good vibe and sent her 20 via CashApp. My hunch paid off as she was at my place within an hour. She told me she loves sex and it was off to the races.
This woman is a cock worshiper and loves to give head including face f*ing. Extremely orgasmic and was self lubricating. She'll go as long as you can / want.
The Good: Very reasonable donation. Full GFE and GND attractive, average build and extremely personable. Great communications and no clock watching. Best of all, except for some pot, zero demons.
The Bad: Not much to say on this except she has some baby damage but nothing that detracted my attention. For you Greek lovers, it's a no-go.
I will repeat as often as possible. Of course, YMMV.
Because of getting burned in the past, I'll only share her info with "contributing" 100+ post Senior Members OR if you've shared info with me in the past. Please Do not PM me if you do not meet this criteria. When you get this info, Do not be a WK and use this site as a reference.
-
10-28-21 16:44 #6775Senior Member

Posts: 253Sasquatch country girl
Dang she had a gut on her, flat ass, offered hhr for $. Greek included I took one look and said just suck on me. She did a lackluster job I just ran out of there. Smelly ass room would never repeat.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/015065350564
-
10-28-21 14:14 #6774Senior Member

Posts: 237Don't WASTE YOUR TIME.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 11:42 #6773Senior Member

Posts: 277She is not. Had a 3 way with her and a friend and she's not into FF playing.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 10:44 #6772Senior Member

Posts: 277How do you search past posts?
Originally Posted by Rhynoooo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





