Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #44802
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    I went to Chalet Spa and was intending on seeing another Asian. However when I arrived another car arrived. Dude was bald. Went right in and 1 to 3 minutes later. Came right back out. That was so weird and off that I just left. Not sure what that was about or what occurred. Super weird. Maybe price wasn't appealing or something to this dude and he left quick. Or something else but idk as to what really happened with that guys encounter.
    These women make a lot of money and are stuck in the spa all day. Some are drug addicts. May have been a plug that just went to deliver some stuff and was in and out.

  2. #44801

    Visiting Atlanta.

    So will be in Atlanta. What are the best spas to get a nice massage from an attractive younger girl? I don't want FS, but would like some disrobing and roaming, and lots of teasing. I also like places that give you close to the full hour. Preferably areas close to midtown.

    Thanks!

  3. #44800
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    I'm certain were my finger was, although I highly doubt that she would object to having something in the other hole.
    If you know of any CAMP ladies that are receptive to being fucked in the ass, please PM me soonest.

  4. #44799
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    I went to Chalet Spa and was intending on seeing another Asian. However when I arrived another car arrived. Dude was bald. Went right in and 1 to 3 minutes later. Came right back out. That was so weird and off that I just left. Not sure what that was about or what occurred. Super weird. Maybe price wasn't appealing or something to this dude and he left quick. Or something else but idk as to what really happened with that guys encounter.
    Could be the dude just didn't like the girls being offered. I walk out of KAMPs / CAMPs more often than I stay because I'm picky.

  5. #44798
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Pleasant Hill Rd, Duluth.
    Still am unable to find it. Unless it's just not listed on Google Maps I only know of elite Asian and DDS.

  6. #44797

    ISpa

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    That's never been my experience, it's always fresh and clean. Are you sure your finger was in the right hole?
    I'm certain were my finger was, although I highly doubt that she would object to having something in the other hole.

  7. #44796

    Ginger Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    As in still doing FS, though it isn't listed in her ad?
    Are why'all speaking of Ginger Taylor? Should that not be in Non-AMP area? Rates seem steep.

    1 hour 300.

    90 minutes 400.

    90 minutes NURU 400.

    2 hours 500.

    2 hours NURU 500.

    4 hour lunch date (with or without NURU) 800.

  8. #44795

    Are You Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by ISpa earlier in the week. Not really my part of town but I was in the area for work so decided to give it a shot. I drew Angela probably early 40's nice rack and about a average ass. The massage was more light touch then any real pressure. I will say there was plenty of teasing before the flip. Plenty of access top and bottom on the flip. Only draw back was my finger smelled like sour dumplings after. Decent technique on the HJ used the two handed method. Standard rates apply. Probably won't repeat better choices in the area.
    The is a possibility RogerOver had just been there. Scuttlebutt is he leaves a signature stank.

  9. #44794
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Chalet Spa. My last time going here after this

    I went to Chalet Spa and was intending on seeing another Asian. However when I arrived another car arrived. Dude was bald. Went right in and 1 to 3 minutes later. Came right back out. That was so weird and off that I just left. Not sure what that was about or what occurred. Super weird. Maybe price wasn't appealing or something to this dude and he left quick. Or something else but idk as to what really happened with that guys encounter.

  10. #44793
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by ISpa earlier in the week. Not really my part of town but I was in the area for work so decided to give it a shot. I drew Angela probably early 40's nice rack and about a average ass. The massage was more light touch then any real pressure. I will say there was plenty of teasing before the flip. Plenty of access top and bottom on the flip. Only draw back was my finger smelled like sour dumplings after. Decent technique on the HJ used the two handed method. Standard rates apply. Probably won't repeat better choices in the area.
    And the source of the hole stank? Three-day-old dick snot or general Chinese pussy un-hygiene? Both have distinct smells and could knock a buzzard off of a shit wagon, depending upon how ripe. BBFS CAMP girls tend to exhibit the former, whilst regular CAMP girls are the latter. The younger CAMP girls are becoming "cleaner," given enough time in the US.

  11. #44792
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by ISpa earlier in the week. Not really my part of town but I was in the area for work so decided to give it a shot. I drew Angela probably early 40's nice rack and about a average ass. The massage was more light touch then any real pressure. I will say there was plenty of teasing before the flip. Plenty of access top and bottom on the flip. Only draw back was my finger smelled like sour dumplings after. Decent technique on the HJ used the two handed method. Standard rates apply. Probably won't repeat better choices in the area.
    That's never been my experience, it's always fresh and clean. Are you sure your finger was in the right hole?

  12. #44791

    ISpa

    Stopped by ISpa earlier in the week. Not really my part of town but I was in the area for work so decided to give it a shot. I drew Angela probably early 40's nice rack and about a average ass. The massage was more light touch then any real pressure. I will say there was plenty of teasing before the flip. Plenty of access top and bottom on the flip. Only draw back was my finger smelled like sour dumplings after. Decent technique on the HJ used the two handed method. Standard rates apply. Probably won't repeat better choices in the area.

  13. #44790
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  14. #44789
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottySmith  [View Original Post]
    She is FS, multiple pops if you have that in you.
    As in still doing FS, though it isn't listed in her ad?

  15. #44788
    Quote Originally Posted by AllTheTime  [View Original Post]
    Number of providers is often overlooked. There are way fewer providers, particularly non drug-addled, than in years past, and frankly it began pre-COVID. Most providers don't like this job, lets be honest. And that allows for jump in prices (also, for what it's worth, I've had two former providers now out of the business say part of it is "all this Incel shit," which I doubted at first but after seeing the online support for Brian Laundrie, wonder if that might be a factor).
    Sugaring & online has also taken a lot of girls out of the game both good & bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape