Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 589
-
10-29-21 22:42 #409Senior Member

Posts: 756James Smith was investigated by the Department of Homeland Incompetence for "human smuggling" in 2012. Since there is no "human smuggling" of any kind in the massage parlor business, my guess is that James would pick up masseuses at airports or drive to get them when they changed jobs. (I've done this myself many times.) This is a really common thing, since many Asians don't drive. Then the cops misinterpret this as human trafficking. He was never charged. (Yeah, because it's a bunch of bullshit.).
Originally Posted by WhyTry
[View Original Post]
It's the same thing that happens when they see the girls living in the spas. They're not sex slaves. They live in the spas because they often move around and work in different cities and states. Why get an apartment if you're only going to be somewhere for a few months? They also love to save money. But the cops always claim it's evidence the girls are held captive. Either they're liars or ignorant. I can't figure out which one it is yet, because it's so easy to figure out and so obvious.
-
10-29-21 08:15 #408Regular Member

Posts: 23Florida wants to be like Texas
Wait until Florida makes mongering a Felony like Texas did, no mongering at all but you can shoot someone and get probation!
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw1
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 07:26 #407Another Happy Shill

Posts: 261Chad Chronister has a sicken drive for cash?
https://www.wfla.com/news/hillsborou...nal-operation/
I may have gotten what he does correct.
-
10-28-21 21:56 #406Senior Member

Posts: 151All I want to know is.
Who is going to lick the undercover cop's assholes now?
I mean they're all heroes, right? So let's support them in their endeavors of entrapment and exploitation!
Wonder how many tax dollars were spent on full service over the past year?
Seriously. How much did this cost?
Is it time yet?
-
10-28-21 18:22 #405Senior Member

Posts: 259Not in your area but I checked the news. If you go to the hcsosherriff page the post before the bust video is of their latest graduating class. It's kind of obvious why they would take interest in this.
I've slowed way down on my spa visits as the same thing happened in the main area I stay at right before the shutdowns.
-
10-28-21 18:02 #404Senior Member

Posts: 71What a shitty year for hardworking immigrants
I personally knew both Lulu and one of the women shot in Atlanta. They were hardworking, smart, sweet people who were just trying to improve their lot in life. Neither were "human traffickers" or any other BS that the media and police attempt to portray to justify their bloated budgets and military-grade hardware. They both will be missed. This country is a mess.
-
10-28-21 13:35 #403Senior Member

Posts: 2354Commission on Human Traffcking
YouTube live stream.
Hillsborough County Meetings.
Commission on Human Traffcking 10.28. 21.
This is live now, I assume it will stay on the YouTube platform for you to watch later.
-
10-28-21 11:33 #402Senior Member

Posts: 141Press Conference
It's posted on their Facebook page now. I watched it live. What a joke!
Originally Posted by LiamPeeson
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 11:17 #401Senior Member

Posts: 71Yeah, that video was as gross as expected. It's available on their FB page if you want to watch the replay. They have the general population believing the BS about human trafficking. Legalization and taxation just like weed instead of this retro puritan response would make this country a better place.
Originally Posted by SlackAction
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 10:28 #400Senior Member

Posts: 169It's more of a facade for making the community think they are going after human trafficking. They all make enough to walk. I won't be surprised if the heavy hitter ladies lay low and come back. Or move to another state. It was bound to happen.
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw1
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 10:13 #399Senior Member

Posts: 46Anyone post a link to the mugshot?
Can't find a mugshot of here anywhere. What a waste of tax payer dollars. Unreal.
Originally Posted by MadGibbon
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 10:10 #398Senior Member

Posts: 46Not seeing anything on FB
I'm on their Facebook I see no such thing. Can you post a screenshot?. What a waste of time this all is.
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw1
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 10:02 #397Senior Member

Posts: 71Thanks. I'm sure they get off on prosecuting old Chinese women trying to make a buck.
Originally Posted by FlipOver
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 10:00 #396Senior Member

Posts: 2354One residence was on the Sulphur Springs streetwalker stroll. Which I thought was a bit ironic.
Originally Posted by Mandingo18
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 09:00 #395Senior Member

Posts: 76HCSO 10:45 am Details of Multi-Faceted Criminal Investigation One Year in The Making
Watch live at facebook.com/ hcsosherriff.











Reply With Quote




