Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 13300
-
10-28-21 16:44 #6775Senior Member

Posts: 253Sasquatch country girl
Dang she had a gut on her, flat ass, offered hhr for $. Greek included I took one look and said just suck on me. She did a lackluster job I just ran out of there. Smelly ass room would never repeat.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/015065350564
-
10-28-21 14:14 #6774Senior Member

Posts: 238Don't WASTE YOUR TIME.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 11:42 #6773Senior Member

Posts: 277She is not. Had a 3 way with her and a friend and she's not into FF playing.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 10:44 #6772Senior Member

Posts: 277How do you search past posts?
Originally Posted by Rhynoooo
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 09:52 #6771Senior Member

Posts: 533Is she legit
I would also like to know about her.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 09:07 #6770Senior Member

Posts: 238https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/946856757345
Really love the Hispanic women! My weakness but have anyone seen this provider? Please DM and stay safe.
-
10-28-21 06:38 #6769Senior Member

Posts: 120Gypsy night
I'm interested in this new post on tryst.
https://tryst.link/escort/gypsybaby
Any info would be appreciated.
Also. Although I try to stay away from the young ones, this Kendall and that booty have got my attention. Any information? https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/738145881198.
-
10-28-21 05:27 #6768Senior Member

Posts: 822Looks familuar
She sure looks familiar. If I remember correctly, I met her on SA way back. Pre Covid. Doesn't she have some sort of hearing or speech issue, but loves to give head? If she's the one I'm thinking about, I had met her just a couple of days after she first appeared on SA and she told me (maybe true, maybe not) that she decided to go on SA to get some good dick and the money was a secondary perk. Haha. Love that in a girl. Only problem I had is that I enjoy the visual of a woman on her knees looking up and sucking, but I did not find her very attractive. Can't have it all I suppose.
Originally Posted by GeorgesLife
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 12:51 #6767Regular Member

Posts: 9Duncan Snow Bunny
I'm wondering the same thing. Passing through in a week and wondering if she is worth the time?
Originally Posted by William0947
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 11:09 #6766Senior Member

Posts: 178Gps
I text her. She seemed real. Did not ask for a deposit but wanted 3 $.
Originally Posted by AllTheTime
[View Original Post]
For Hhr. I did not proceed.
-
10-27-21 09:59 #6765Senior Member

Posts: 180Fir what it's worth, she's also on Tryst.
Originally Posted by LovesMuffins
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 08:43 #6764Senior Member

Posts: 324Location = Incall / Outcall indicates fake.
Originally Posted by TreeMan76
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 19:39 #6763Senior Member

Posts: 595My money is betting a scam
Since the first picture is a white girl and the next two pics are of another "denomination", plus she's wearing an ankle bracelet from the county LE. I wouldn't want to even try to go near that one.
Originally Posted by SCluvr21
[View Original Post]
You might want to go shopping for someone else brother, just sayin'.
As always be safe.
L2 p.
-
10-26-21 11:30 #6762Senior Member

Posts: 53Andrea
Is she really legit? I've tried for months to setup something with this one but sadly the communication goes silent after 2 or 3 texts. She's been posting for a long time so I'm hoping someone has had better luck? Is she really the person in the pictures or is this another scam? Thanks.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/287823195859
-
10-26-21 11:06 #6761Regular Member

Posts: 9Skyler. Quick Search
I remember reading about her and it seemed mostly positive but you can check the following posts and several more:
6052,6050, 5612,5075, 5074.
Originally Posted by Lynxe1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




