Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 28091
-
10-28-21 23:24 #15761Banned Member

Posts: 713Yoyo is awesome. She will be back with Cris soon
It's still amazes me on how Cris is able to find these girls. Yo-yo was in UTC with Cris for 3 days because she had double booked. So she decided to go work at Serenity for a week until Cris had an opening for her. She'll be back in UTC in the next few days. Which is really nice because you get privacy and don't have to deal with all the BS that comes with massage parlors. She is absolutely amazing. Definitely in my top three that Cris has brought in the last 10 months.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
Cheers. Yoyo rocks!!
-
10-28-21 23:17 #15760Banned Member

Posts: 3075Michelle at 7
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LordD
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TitanTool
[View Original Post]
Titan- I can tell you that Michelle is very pretty. I don't go seek out someone if they are just average or "meh" in looks. We are very fortunate in San Diego right now with the 3 hotties at 108 and Michelle at 7. My review on Michelle to come soon.
-
10-28-21 12:37 #15759Senior Member

Posts: 89108 Spa
Look for Ocean.
Originally Posted by ABuckFuddy
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 11:43 #15758Senior Member

Posts: 5677 Spa, Michelle
Michelle is about 5'4", thin but not a spinner, black shoulder length hair, a pretty roundish face, two ears, large almond eyes, one nose, perfect smile, almost Snow White skin, large A's or small B's, two arms with hands and 10 phalanges, flat belly, flat ass, two legs, pretty size 6 feet, five toes on each foot, speaks a little English, wearing a short black dress when I saw her.
Originally Posted by LordD
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 10:32 #15757Senior Member

Posts: 87Yea can someone give a good description of Michelle at 7 spa? I'm interested as well.
Originally Posted by TitanTool
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 00:58 #15756Senior Member

Posts: 394Shit
I called today and asked for yoyo (I totally missed this post). Obviously wasn't there but she told me about the other girl which I don't doubt it's baby. But I was set on yoyo and thought the mms was just trying to lure me to go LOL. Oh well.
Originally Posted by FsSdMon
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 00:50 #15755Banned Member

Posts: 3075LOL. Funny I just saw your review. Amanda is great. Glad you found the right 108. LOL.
Originally Posted by DeeeezNutss
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 00:37 #15754Senior Member

Posts: 108Visitng SD this weekend
I am going to be in SD this weekend and looking for some recommendations. I saw several post today alone for 108 . Can someone please PM how to find this spot. Thanks.
-
10-28-21 00:25 #15753Banned Member

Posts: 3075108 Eva
Eva knew I had been trying to see her and greeted me with all smiles when she saw me walked in the door. She is tiny, has a great body and boobs for her size. She grabbed my hand and took me in the room. Once in the room we started making out for a few minutes. She wanted me to do an hour with her. Who could say no for only $10 more for the HF. Eva is definitely a pleaser and wanted to make sure I was going to leave very happy. After she collected the HF she stepped out for supplies. After she came back she started cleaning junior and my nipples with some wet wipes, then started kissing my chest, sucking on my nipples and gave a preview BBBJ. After 5 minutes or so of the foreplay she asked me to lay face down on the table. She wanted to do the hour because she wanted to give me a massage. She had formal training and was actually pretty good. She gave a thorough massage for about 15 minutes while I was on my stomach. There was very little teasing other than her kissing on my back, body, etc. while I was on my stomach. After a quick clean up of my back she asked me to flip and started kissing my body and started another amazing BBBJ. She had great technique and suction. It felt so good I would have been happy with just the BJ but I wanted to taste her kitty and have junior inside her tight pussy. When I asked for DATY Eva told me she was there to make me happy and anything I wanted to tell her. LOL. I dined for a good 10 minutes because she tasted so good. I loved the sounds of her moans during DATY. I wanted more of her BJ and asked for 69. Her BJ is so good.
When I was ready for the main event I asked for the cover. We started in Mish so I can kiss this sexy lady. Eva used lots of tongue when she kisses. We did several other positions, including doggy, CG, RCG and I asked to finished in Mish. Eva loves sex and did not want me to stop fucking her. Her moans and body was so sexy that I didn't last much longer after we switched back to Mish for the finale and I exploded in the bag. Eva said she loved junior and gave him a nickname. We went for the entire hour. Eva is everything the other mongers had said. She is sexy, beautiful and aimed to please. I highly recommend. Eva said she will be in SD until about the middle of November.
This is the first ever in my hobby experience where a FS spa has 3 hot girls working at the same time. All 3 provide excellent service. IMO I think Amanda is the youngest and prettiest. Eva is also hot and provide the best service and aims to please. Linda is also very good, but I just prefer Amanda and Eva more between the 3.
-
10-27-21 20:41 #15752Senior Member

Posts: 567Serenity, Baby
Good report dude, I was http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports her first customer this morning! Cute, petite, sweet, big all natural titties and an ass too! Rumor is she works out of a nice house (AKA brothel) in LA, but heard this was a nice spa to work at so she's checking it out. Good to know some girls have standards. Treat her right boys and she might stay longer or at least return for a longer stint.
Originally Posted by FsSdMon
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 20:20 #15751Banned Member

Posts: 3075What's up Kwaze! Yes, she's a winner. She said if I can make it in before she leaves she wants to do an hour. She said she probably won't be back until next year. I love beautiful girls with big boobs and she fits all the check box. If this place didn't have so much traffic I would see her a lot more often.
Originally Posted by Kwaze
[View Original Post]
I also went back to see Eva the same day (LOL). Another WOW factor. Review later tonight. This is the first I've seen all 3 girls working at the same time at a FS spa worth seeing. Prettiest / youngest IMO is Amanda. Best service and also hot is Eva! Linda is good too, but I like Amanda and Eva best.
-
10-27-21 20:12 #15750Senior Member

Posts: 240Dang, I just your review King. Guess it was too good to be true on her acting with the words and moans LOL. Our reviews are almost identical!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 20:04 #15749Senior Member

Posts: 101Sounds good
After this Review, I am going to have to see her before she leaves, Damn you King! You talked me into it!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 19:54 #15748Banned Member

Posts: 127Amanda the Man-Pleaser
Great (and accurate) review. Need to see her again before she leaves.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 19:45 #15747Banned Member

Posts: 127Serenity / Baby. Short Time ONLY!
Another urgent message from the MMS at Serenlty. Yoyo had left (was only scheduled for a short time) BUT good news was a new girl is there. Baby. Unfortunately she's only there for a couple days. So I rearranged my after work schedule and made a stop. Checked in by Ruby (the other, more experienced girl there) and met on the other side of the door by Baby. A very pretty & petite woman (5'2") with large, very real boobs and a great ass! Probably late 20's. Early 30's. She was wearing a bra (to accentuate her large bosom), a lace body suit and long, sheer skirt. Smelled great!! Limited English (Minus one point) but could communicate good enough, Just visiting from LA. She stayed in the room as I stripped down. Good, light, teasing massage that didn't't last vey long. Flipped me over. Pulled out her tits and stuck them in my mouth. She loves her boobs and nipples, touch, licked and squeezed. She def gets off on it. Asked for the donation. No haggling. Left to get supplies.
Came in and stripped naked while I sat on the edge of the bed. Continued to suck on her tits and then she took over. Licked and sucked from the neck down. No BBBJ (Minus one point) but was decent with the condom. Took my turn DATY while playing with her tits. Clean shaven and tasting delicious. She loved it and didn't want me to stop. Her pussy is very small and tight. A little large for her so we lubed up. Standing Mish. Standing Doggy. Mish. Finished with Reverse CG. Wasn't a clock watcher because we definitely went over the time. Very polite and sweet. See her the next couple of days if you get he chance.












Reply With Quote




