Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 819 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 869 919 1319 1819 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 29346
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #17076

    Classic Closed?

    Was up north for work and drove by Classic. It appeared to be closed. Open sign was off and there was a note on the door, but I didn't get close enough to read it. Called, but no answer. Never been, was hoping for a nice massage. Temporary?

  2. #17075

  3. #17074
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStifler  [View Original Post]
    After the hoopla in Greentucky was a little concerned visiting foot spas in the area. Is E. 10th a lock? Looking for HE mutual touch.

    And whatever else may be on the menu.
    I posted 10/24, a good experience but of course YMMV. It's on SOUTH side of E 10th.

  4. #17073
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    I haven't heard about either recently but it might help if you told us which one. The one by Arlington and 10th, or the old Indy Massage place farther east on 10th?
    Just west of post rd or any solid recommendations.

  5. #17072
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStifler  [View Original Post]
    After the hoopla in Greentucky was a little concerned visiting foot spas in the area. Is E. 10th a lock? Looking for HE mutual touch.

    And whatever else may be on the menu.
    I haven't heard about either recently but it might help if you told us which one. The one by Arlington and 10th, or the old Indy Massage place farther east on 10th?

  6. #17071

    Re: Any Sweets Updates?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlowInHer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on the current roster at Sweets? I live 2 hours away or I'd just pop in and check it out for myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    I have been disappointed with 2 of my last 3 visits to Sweets. However, Candy was amazing made up for the 2 disappointing visit!
    I think my report from the other week was sent to both of you guys. JustMe2489 good choice. Glad to hear it!

  7. #17070

    Sweets

    Quote Originally Posted by BlowInHer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on the current roster at Sweets? I live 2 hours away or I'd just pop in and check it out for myself.
    I have been disappointed with 2 of my last 3 visits to Sweets. However, Candy was amazing made up for the 2 disappointing visit!

  8. #17069

    Guidance E 10th

    After the hoopla in Greentucky was a little concerned visiting foot spas in the area. Is E. 10th a lock? Looking for HE mutual touch.

    And whatever else may be on the menu.

  9. #17068

    Seoul on Rockville

    I hadn't been here in long while, so I stopped in for a good massage and typical finish. New lady working, not cute or young. Massage was really, really good. She focused on the spots that needed to be massaged. Standard was offered, top came up, enjoyed herself, botoms came down, she climbed on top and finished us both. It was not expected at all, so the surprise left me satisfied. I am not sure if this is normal business there or not.

    Be careful.

  10. #17067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyranno  [View Original Post]
    Drove by fire house yesterday, light off, Mail piling up.
    They're still advertising today. I'd guess they're in between girls, waiting for the next to arrive.

  11. #17066

    Any Sweets Updates?

    Anyone have info on the current roster at Sweets? I live 2 hours away or I'd just pop in and check it out for myself.

  12. #17065

    AMP's are dirty

    Quote Originally Posted by indylad  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes the oil or lotion they use seems to cause an itch. At least for me. Especially if they use a lot.
    Because some of them don't use actual massage oil, some use vegetable oil or I went to one that had a bunch of empty Armor All bottles, the stuff you use on leather in cars. The Asian massage spas, are getting to the point of disgusting. I went to one a while back and got ring room on my face, they don't ever change the sheets or anything, not worth the price anymore.

  13. #17064

    Firehouse

    Drove by fire house yesterday, light off, Mail piling up.

  14. #17063

    "Hippie Girl"

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964  [View Original Post]
    The "hippie girl" you need to see has dreads and tats all over. Her ad usually says 150 but I always pay more. She is very hot and extremely sensual.
    There was a discussion recently where it seemed like multiple people were being referred to as "hippie girl. " The one I saw once was the one with dreads, tats, spectacular body. Her ad didn't show her face on Rubratings. I think it said something about "dancer's body" if I remember correctly. I haven't seen it in a while. Anybody know if she's still around / available? If not, anyone know of any similar options (I. E. Non-Asian, clean, decent location, pleasant, actually puts some effort into the massage and finish, etc)? Thanks.

  15. #17062

    Oil / Lotion

    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    The lady at Sun just changed the paper they lay over the sheets.

    I don't know for sure but the last several visits to different AMPs I get a bad itch underneath my sack and in creases in groin. It also it gets beyond sweaty down there in connection with the itch / rash. My guess is jock itch but it's not very red.
    Sometimes the oil or lotion they use seems to cause an itch. At least for me. Especially if they use a lot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape