Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 26394
-
10-27-21 19:29 #15789Senior Member

Posts: 115At Milwaukee airport on business
Hello mongers, I will be in Milwaukee over night next week. I only have one day. Any suggestions for a clean, safe lady for massage or more? Prefer outcall to my room. If you check the Ohio boards you will see I am active there. Thanks in advance.
-
10-27-21 19:08 #15788Senior Member

Posts: 380Hard times
If you follow her on FB, youll see that she's been dealing with some problems and asking for helpful prayers.
Originally Posted by CruisingY
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 17:34 #15787Regular Member

Posts: 8Michelle
Agree with this. FYI there's a security camera at the front door and a gun safe with a crossbow sitting on top in the bedroom. Asked if anyone was staying with her and that's when she said the guy that owns the place is out of town but letting her stay there. She said she had another friend (presumed female) downstairs. Otherwise no issues. Not sure how long she'll be there.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 12:13 #15786Senior Member

Posts: 79She was at the Holiday Inn in Bayshore. No confirmation pic, 80 for greek? 99% a sting. Be careful!
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 12:12 #15785Senior Member

Posts: 79I was in the hallway. Definitely a sting. Careful with this one, I decided not to knock on the door.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 01:57 #15784Senior Member

Posts: 98Help
Help direct where she lists thanks.
Originally Posted by LetHerGo
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 01:14 #15783Senior Member

Posts: 1820Jade
Sounds like a sting to me. Decent but not great pics, wide open menu at a reasonably normal rate, Bayshore Area could be one of hotels on Port Washington which has been the site of previous stings.
Originally Posted by FawkuAwe
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
10-26-21 23:41 #15782Senior Member

Posts: 185No interest
No interest in blooming butterfly. Wouldn't mind seeing Ali again if she ever comes back.
Originally Posted by LargeBoi15
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 21:57 #15781Senior Member

Posts: 79Any one see Jade?? Looks fake
-
10-26-21 21:40 #15780Senior Member

Posts: 1363How can you be. . .
In two places at once? She's posting here https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/744687271865.
And.
Akron, Oh https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...o/582533404239.
Must be working those deposits pretty hard.
Coochie (got a Tineye) Eater.
-
10-26-21 20:44 #15779Senior Member

Posts: 644Shelby
Anyone else get a text or phone message today from who I think is Shelby. I recognized the number and New Mexico area code. Text said "hello darling". I deleted the phone message thinking it was some spam call before I realized it was probably her. Maybe looking for airfare again to return to Milwaukee.
-
10-26-21 17:20 #15778Senior Member

Posts: 267Shit, missed her again.
She is awesome! And very tasty.
Originally Posted by LetHerGo
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 16:43 #15777Senior Member

Posts: 47Blooming Butterfly
I actually reached out to Blooming Butterfly because she has been MIA since COVID hit. She responded back via text that she currently is down in Madison area. She did say that she is going to be relocating to the West Bend area again soon. Didn't give me a set timeline of when. She also says she has been not in the biz because of COVID.
Originally Posted by LoneRanger327
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 15:59 #15776Senior Member

Posts: 185Same
I forgot it was Port. Was there a couple times as well. Never saw blooming butterfly either.
Originally Posted by LoneRanger327
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 14:44 #15775Senior Member

Posts: 189Price
She is not a 5 bills girl from the looks of her. Is she negotiable?
Originally Posted by Sarge98
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





