Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 491 of 921 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 541 591 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6457

    Never again

    I got a text back earlier on my trusted oak brook terrace apt girl group who is hit and miss but usually good service. This time they moved to downers down the road. Told normal rates with VIP offered as well but opted for my normal hhr with the hopeful upcharge for the BBBJ.

    I told them almost a hr ahead of time when I was arriving and was told 2 girls to choose from. Texted 10 min away and said line up ready. I get there and told to wait in my car for 5 to 8 min so I immediately go inside and wait LOL. 5 min later told rm #.

    I get up to floor and girl is waiting in hallway. She starts reaching in my pockets and patting me down I'm like WTF and she wants me to be quiet no fuck no. I make sure she only feels and dosent take but I'm like what is going on? I get in room and ask where the other girl is and says she is busy I ask questions and she dosen't like. I should've left immediately but little head was too strong today so I proceed. Then a knock at the door it's a guy I passed in the hotel prob the handler she cracks door and says busy and he leaves. She asks what I pay for BBBJ and says no not enough. Then makes an excuse that she can't. I told her ok 30 min don't bs me. Different positions on this old Chinese prob 40's. Body was good but holy fawk put the mask on. I finish in about 20 and leave. I catch the same fucking guy coming out the elevator eying me down. Will not repeat stay away! 630 xxx8819 and 909 xxx9432. Worst monger experience ever!!

  2. #6456
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Anything good at red lantern? Looking to take a trip there this week and was wondering how the girls looking up in there as far as appearance thanks!
    Both chicks are decent. I saw some broad named Mindy who was nice. It's funny how they say the other chick is Korean. Because she slightly looks Korean.

  3. #6455

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDoc  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen.

    Appears oak brook apartments are no longer. Need a good safe apt. In burbs. PM welcome.

    Is RL the place that was off western? Can't find the ad.
    It was Halsted and Archer by a chicken restaurant. I haven't been to the new location yet.

  4. #6454

    What happened while I was gone?

    Gentlemen.

    Appears oak brook apartments are no longer. Need a good safe apt. In burbs. PM welcome.

    Is RL the place that was off western? Can't find the ad.

  5. #6453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    If you mean are the ads legit, then I would say yes. If you think the girl in the first photo had a D chest then I have some swamp land to sell you. Expect an Asian woman that may or may not even slightly resemble the photos who will get you off and if you are good with that then go for it and report back. Stay safe.
    Thanks!

    I've had such an itch for Asian pussy and I can't find a reputable agency since AX was taken down.

    The AMPs are good but inconsistent.

  6. #6452

    Rl

    Anything good at red lantern? Looking to take a trip there this week and was wondering how the girls looking up in there as far as appearance thanks!

  7. #6451

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    Went to RL Today.

    Finally got the line up Poppa Son lined them up at their doors (new location) is better than the last but in the middle of a residential area and all I could think was my car was about to get jacked -.

    Took room 1 girls is probably 110 with C maybe D cups partially shaved and smells likes a high end stripper -.

    Took the 1/2 Hour was only there to pound and go. Girl seemed into it until she couldn't take more than the head of my beer can D so she asked if she could finish with CBJ I said if I give you $20 more can you do BBJ she said yes but no CIM. Welp let's just say she got CIM. Opps wasn't my fault I tapped her head 3 times and just released. She is a very pretty girl said to try girl in room 3 she can take a bigger D WTH.

    But overall worth the $150 and new place is a lot nicer than the old.

    After that visit I was still in need of pounding a girl so I messaged the Chinatown King Spa after texting and waiting 25 minutes got a reply to come now. We to the spot White Cage Door off Wentworth. Place is a dump and got a young nice body busted up face Asian girl. Did the 30 minutes massage for $40 on the flip she asked what I wanted I asked what you do she said everything for $100 I said ok. On the down note she will not put the D in her mouth but put on a condom and let me give her a great pounding. I asked for $20 more if I could take off condom and cum all over her which she said was a deal. Boy was she surprised when I dumped 1/4 gallon of milk on her. Cleaned up and heading to watch football and hopefully will find a SW later to suck these dry nuts.
    What's their phone number?

  8. #6450
    Quote Originally Posted by RealHenry4044  [View Original Post]
    Nice review. Does the Room 1 girl have baby damages? Thanks.
    Yes some marks below the belly button and a couple on the back of the hips but nothing deep. She hides it well.

  9. #6449
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Legit?

    If you mean are the ads legit, then I would say yes. If you think the girl in the first photo had a D chest then I have some swamp land to sell you. Expect an Asian woman that may or may not even slightly resemble the photos who will get you off and if you are good with that then go for it and report back. Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex85  [View Original Post]

  10. #6448
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    Went to RL Today.

    Finally got the line up Poppa Son lined them up at their doors (new location) is better than the last but in the middle of a residential area and all I could think was my car was about to get jacked -.

    Took room 1 girls is probably 110 with C maybe D cups partially shaved and smells likes a high end stripper -.

    Took the 1/2 Hour was only there to pound and go. Girl seemed into it until she couldn't take more than the head of my beer can D so she asked if she could finish with CBJ I said if I give you $20 more can you do BBJ she said yes but no CIM. Welp let's just say she got CIM. Opps wasn't my fault I tapped her head 3 times and just released. She is a very pretty girl said to try girl in room 3 she can take a bigger D WTH.

    But overall worth the $150 and new place is a lot nicer than the old.

    After that visit I was still in need of pounding a girl so I messaged the Chinatown King Spa after texting and waiting 25 minutes got a reply to come now. We to the spot White Cage Door off Wentworth. Place is a dump and got a young nice body busted up face Asian girl. Did the 30 minutes massage for $40 on the flip she asked what I wanted I asked what you do she said everything for $100 I said ok. On the down note she will not put the D in her mouth but put on a condom and let me give her a great pounding. I asked for $20 more if I could take off condom and cum all over her which she said was a deal. Boy was she surprised when I dumped 1/4 gallon of milk on her. Cleaned up and heading to watch football and hopefully will find a SW later to suck these dry nuts.
    Nice review. Does the Room 1 girl have baby damages? Thanks.

  11. #6447

    RL. Room 1 & Chinatown King Spa

    Went to RL Today.

    Finally got the line up Poppa Son lined them up at their doors (new location) is better than the last but in the middle of a residential area and all I could think was my car was about to get jacked -.

    Took room 1 girls is probably 110 with C maybe D cups partially shaved and smells likes a high end stripper -.

    Took the 1/2 Hour was only there to pound and go. Girl seemed into it until she couldn't take more than the head of my beer can D so she asked if she could finish with CBJ I said if I give you $20 more can you do BBJ she said yes but no CIM. Welp let's just say she got CIM. Opps wasn't my fault I tapped her head 3 times and just released. She is a very pretty girl said to try girl in room 3 she can take a bigger D WTH.

    But overall worth the $150 and new place is a lot nicer than the old.

    After that visit I was still in need of pounding a girl so I messaged the Chinatown King Spa after texting and waiting 25 minutes got a reply to come now. We to the spot White Cage Door off Wentworth. Place is a dump and got a young nice body busted up face Asian girl. Did the 30 minutes massage for $40 on the flip she asked what I wanted I asked what you do she said everything for $100 I said ok. On the down note she will not put the D in her mouth but put on a condom and let me give her a great pounding. I asked for $20 more if I could take off condom and cum all over her which she said was a deal. Boy was she surprised when I dumped 1/4 gallon of milk on her. Cleaned up and heading to watch football and hopefully will find a SW later to suck these dry nuts.

  12. #6446

  13. #6445

    Savage

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    The low A / high B level talent that was coming here every week during the early part of the pandemic which made RL famous is no longer coming. They are in NYC / LA working for 260/320. No way they want to come here to fuck a bunch of homeless dudes for 130/ hhr, of which they only keep 80.

    During the early part of the pandemic, NYC got hit hard. Everything was shut down and 3/4 of the city had covid. So the hot girls came here and made bank. Some girls who came had guys who visited them 8 times in a week. But most of the hot girls who came here haven't returned for two reasons. The first is that most girls cannot take 20 dicks in a day. It's just too painful. And the second is that they are busy enough in NYC making double or triple the money per client and not fucking homeless guys who scrape together 130 in cans.

    RL still has plenty of low B / high C level talent every week. But these are mostly girls who aren't as busy as the popular / more attractive girls in NYC. The hope is that once the travel restrictions are lifted, that a wave of attractive FOBs will come.
    Bro you are an absolute savage. I died reading this. And your analysis sounds dead on.

  14. #6444
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayFoxMg1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the correct number?
    I have also contacted them at a 2950 number before, but I haven't reached out at all since they apparently moved.

  15. #6443

    Rl #

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    I know they moved, but did their phone number change as well?
    There ad on skip (https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...f/215109969151) has 2 numbers on it. The one in the listing ends in 8951, however if you hit the 'Call Me' button it gives you a 6296 number.

    Likewise there ad on adultsearch (https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2566918) gives you an 8708 number and the story and names in the picture do not match.

    Does anyone know the correct number?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape