Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 265 of 808 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 315 365 765 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 12112
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8152

    I Don't Mean to Laugh, But. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the advice.

    Have any of you ever heard of anyone getting in legal trouble for their posts on here?

    I would never bring up this forum to any prostitute! I have no idea how Rose discovered it, but I'm sure glad she did, because if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't know about it!

    I just shared one girl's phone number through private message, upon request, but I feel kind of icky about it. The reason I shared it is that it seems that all of you long-time forum users share pros' phone numbers, so I'm guessing the girls don't mind? I hope they don't. The vast majority of the women whose numbers I bother obtaining either don't answer calls, respond a day late to texts, or lose their phone and their number within a week.
    You said "violate the trust of a prostitute. " I appreciate what you're trying to say, but, MAN, there is no trust when it comes to prostitutes! Any and all of us can relate stories about hookers who we've befriended, helped, protected, lent money to, gave rides to, watched their kids, everything but opened a vein. The result? A fucking knife in the back that's a gentle reminder that you're nothing but a trick. Trick = dupe, rube, Free ATM, fish, chump, pushover, um, I could go on but there are too many words in the thesaurus that refer to us mongers.

    So, no, I NEVER tell slores about this site. If any of them know about it, great, but it's not coming out of my mouth. If I want to pass on their number, I'll tell them I belong to a group of guys that likes hookers, and I'd be glad to share the harlot's number. That's as close as I come to ratting out ASG. If I've got something negative to say, I "keep my own counsel," that is, I don't tell any slattern that I'm dissatisfied with them and I'm going to be blasting them somewhere.

    In answer to your question about anyone getting in trouble from this site, the answer is a resounding "NO!" Now by getting in trouble, I don't mean that some slutty cocksucker is pissed at you because you said she is lame. That's not trouble. And no matter how pissed she is at you, when you're the closest ATM around or the one she hasn't put the touch on for a while, she'll be texting you something like "Babe! Where are you? I really miss you!" If you mean "trouble" as in LEO reading your post, then trying to pin some deviant sex act on you, again "NO!" There is nothing on here that is admissible in court. You could post your real name, your phone number, your address, your mother's maiden name, and the name of your best friend in childhood. You could then describe how many fingers you inserted into the slore's pussy while you ate her ass as she crushed your balls with a lemon squeezer. Nope, any of that could be made up and posted by your worst enemy. And trust me, by the time you post which hooker you saw on which corner, LEO is way ahead of you there.

    So feel free to post! Say what you need to say! Everything on here is unverifiable as far as LEO is concerned and if a hooker gets a little angry because she thinks you slammed her performance, tell her to suck harder.

    Coochie (Freedom of Speech at It's Finest!) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  2. #8151

    Timing is everything

    I swept through the south loop this morning 6-7 am. Lull in the rain. Still dark out but a candy shop of slores on every other corner. Greenf buzy, natl not so much. No need to venture to Linc. I didn't see any of whom I trust but there were a cpl new faces that I wasnt familiar with. I had 2 approach my window that I had never seen before although both times I had a car on my ass so I drove off. You really need to zig zag of the main these days. Many are hanging half to 3 qtr block off the drag.

  3. #8150

    Sharing info

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the advice.

    Have any of you ever heard of anyone getting in legal trouble for their posts on here?

    I would never bring up this forum to any prostitute! I have no idea how Rose discovered it, but I'm sure glad she did, because if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't know about it!

    I just shared one girl's phone number through private message, upon request, but I feel kind of icky about it. The reason I shared it is that it seems that all of you long-time forum users share pros' phone numbers, so I'm guessing the girls don't mind? I hope they don't. The vast majority of the women whose numbers I bother obtaining either don't answer calls, respond a day late to texts, or lose their phone and their number within a week.
    I agree, I would never share an address, only a general area. As for sharing a phone number, ask the girl beforehand if she wants her number shared. I have had several requests for phone numbers and I will never give it out without first clearing it with the girl. Once she gives me permission to share, I'm more than happy to give it out.

  4. #8149
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguePunch  [View Original Post]
    Swing the loop yesterday, see a little gal just getting dropped off by Speedway on Lincoln. Drove West to around 18th then double back, sure enough she's standing on corner of 11th. Made eye contact turned she runs to my car.

    Remind her of LEO check before talking and she obliges. Looks very young with messed up teeth. But small form tits, okay body, average looks.

    Gave ok BBBJ, till I'm ready to bust and upon first load she pulls away and says WTF? I'm like you never mess a guys finish up like that, you never said I shouldn't do that. Somewhat apologetic but still killed the moment!

    Never picking her up again, dropped. 3, didn't ask name. But think she's only on L.

    Let's be careful out there.
    She walked National last Spring and Summer. I had my eye on her one night because she looked great in yoga pants and a tight top, but I got outscooped. Saw her a few nights later in sweats and a tank top with no bra. Realized her clothing was lying to me LOL. Between that and the teeth I passed. Thanks for the update on her service level.

    HS.

  5. #8148

    Little mix Latino

    Swing the loop yesterday, see a little gal just getting dropped off by Speedway on Lincoln. Drove West to around 18th then double back, sure enough she's standing on corner of 11th. Made eye contact turned she runs to my car.

    Remind her of LEO check before talking and she obliges. Looks very young with messed up teeth. But small form tits, okay body, average looks.

    Gave ok BBBJ, till I'm ready to bust and upon first load she pulls away and says WTF? I'm like you never mess a guys finish up like that, you never said I shouldn't do that. Somewhat apologetic but still killed the moment!

    Never picking her up again, dropped. 3, didn't ask name. But think she's only on L.

    Let's be careful out there.

  6. #8147

    Phone Question Answered

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    As you Sat most SW's can't hang in to a phone for more than 2 or 3 days without losing it, getting it stolen or trading it for drugs. If they do have a phone just say you have a few friends that might be interested in seeing her and ask if she'd like you to share the number. Most love the idea. They'd rather set something up that way than work the streets.

    HS.
    Perfect! That will be my modus operandi from now on. Thank you, HS!

  7. #8146

    Finding Out

    Quote Originally Posted by DashDiner79  [View Original Post]
    Been a min for me. Last time I seen her she was walking down National but I didn't stop. R. I. P.

    How do you guys find this stuff out. Just curious.
    I search their names on the internet, and once in a while an obituary pops up. Get one of them to give you her social media page, and as you click on her friends' pages and look through their friends lists, you will recognize many other prostitutes you've enjoyed. I also ask girls about other girls I've had, or am considering trying out, and I hear the latest news. In the case of Vanessa, I learned the terrible news right here on this forum.

  8. #8145

    Kay

    I was on the South Loop about 10 15 last night and lo and behold, there was the semi-infamous Kay on the corner of 10th and Greenfield. Came down 9th to loop around to her but some guy was right in my ass. Couldn't determine if it was LEO or not, so I drove past, went a few blocks and came back. No sign of her. Guessing the guy riding my ass scooped her. Wherever she took her little vacation the food was good, she's put on weight. Not thick now but not the tiny spinner when she was last seen. She's legal now so I'll be keeping an eye out for her.

    HS.

  9. #8144

    Phones

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the advice.

    Have any of you ever heard of anyone getting in legal trouble for their posts on here?

    I would never bring up this forum to any prostitute! I have no idea how Rose discovered it, but I'm sure glad she did, because if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't know about it!

    I just shared one girl's phone number through private message, upon request, but I feel kind of icky about it. The reason I shared it is that it seems that all of you long-time forum users share pros' phone numbers, so I'm guessing the girls don't mind? I hope they don't. The vast majority of the women whose numbers I bother obtaining either don't answer calls, respond a day late to texts, or lose their phone and their number within a week.
    As you Sat most SW's can't hang in to a phone for more than 2 or 3 days without losing it, getting it stolen or trading it for drugs. If they do have a phone just say you have a few friends that might be interested in seeing her and ask if she'd like you to share the number. Most love the idea. They'd rather set something up that way than work the streets.

    HS.

  10. #8143

    Wow had no idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by CWill68  [View Original Post]
    Vanessa with the bolt ons has passed away.
    Been a min for me. Last time I seen her she was walking down National but I didn't stop. R. I. P.

    How do you guys find this stuff out. Just curious.

  11. #8142

    Different Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    I posted about an Allie recently, but it was a decade ago when I first picked her up. Absolutely glorious BBBJTCIMWS. No idea if the service is still as stellar as it was back then. A season on the streets can be rough, let alone years.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/allie-es...ilwaukee-27886#erotic.
    Different Allie than the SW being discussed but I saw yours many years ago as well. Her room on Wells St was just a few minutes away from my work, I used to drop by on my lunch break for some head.

    HS.

  12. #8141
    Quote Originally Posted by DominantMke  [View Original Post]
    I've heard and understand the warning to look out and avoid Allie, however have no idea what she looks like. Anyone got pics? At one point I remember there being talk of a video. Idk.
    I posted about an Allie recently, but it was a decade ago when I first picked her up. Absolutely glorious BBBJTCIMWS. No idea if the service is still as stellar as it was back then. A season on the streets can be rough, let alone years.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/allie-es...ilwaukee-27886#erotic.

  13. #8140
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    On that note, if any of you mongers, especially but not limited to those who have been on this forum for a long time, have any advice for me on what types of information or commentary is a violation of a prostitute's trust to say on here, I welcome it!
    I learned the hard way about telling a girl I'd openly review her. Rightful criticism about her was eventually shared and of course she blamed me. Now, I never post in a way that reveals my car or occupation. I'm more of a massage guy, but I'll post about a date taking place a few days before or after we actually had one, in order to throw off my scent. Hold them cards close to the chest, my friend.

  14. #8139

    Don't be naive

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehead  [View Original Post]
    Re your post, BodyShopper, I've been with many SWs & never discuss this forum with any woman I meet on the street, or anywhere. I've never had a woman bring up the subject of this forum either, so I'm wondering how Rose found out about it.

    I have shared women's phone #s through PMs but pretty much focus my reports on the details of the sex act & anything else interesting, not incriminating. Sharing addresses is a bad idea. I wouldn't want anyone sharing my address with strangers.
    Almost all are on here reading. Have had 2 favorites call me out out of the blue and another said to report how good she was here. And yes this was SW.

  15. #8138

    Thank you for the advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehead  [View Original Post]
    Re your post, BodyShopper, I've been with many SWs & never discuss this forum with any woman I meet on the street, or anywhere. I've never had a woman bring up the subject of this forum either, so I'm wondering how Rose found out about it.

    I have shared women's phone #s through PMs but pretty much focus my reports on the details of the sex act & anything else interesting, not incriminating. Sharing addresses is a bad idea. I wouldn't want anyone sharing my address with strangers.
    Thank you for the advice.

    Have any of you ever heard of anyone getting in legal trouble for their posts on here?

    I would never bring up this forum to any prostitute! I have no idea how Rose discovered it, but I'm sure glad she did, because if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't know about it!

    I just shared one girl's phone number through private message, upon request, but I feel kind of icky about it. The reason I shared it is that it seems that all of you long-time forum users share pros' phone numbers, so I'm guessing the girls don't mind? I hope they don't. The vast majority of the women whose numbers I bother obtaining either don't answer calls, respond a day late to texts, or lose their phone and their number within a week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape