Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,731 to 14,745 of 60954
-
10-26-21 19:54 #46224Senior Member

Posts: 4061When I started the game, it was 50. So yeah I can understand the price going up. Kind of like postage stamps did back in the day LOL.
Originally Posted by CampGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 19:52 #46223Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yea back in the day she was doing FS. Charged 200 but so worth it. Looked better back then (I like them thicker), great personality, BBBJ skills, it was like being in a porn scene. Let me bust anywhere on her (even her face). I haven't seen her since the good all days. But I have her on Twitter and she is posting all the time. Now she just looks unhealthy. Maybe if you see her or if she remembers you she may offer FS, but I'm not interested.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 18:53 #46222Banned Member

Posts: 2410They meant Loyal, LOL. The prices go into effect November 1st, I guess you didn't see the small print.
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 18:48 #46221Senior Member

Posts: 747No
Supply and demand shall govern. Assuming it has to go up is an error. Hold the line. O.
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 18:36 #46220Senior Member

Posts: 76Cost had to change at some point
I don't blame them, it's been $60 for 5+ years.
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
Show me a service that have not increased over 5 years.
Even tips. Standard use to be $40 and that is creating up to where $60 is more the norm.
-
10-26-21 16:21 #46219Senior Member

Posts: 18970 is the new 60
I finally noticed that inflation was hitting home when I went to pay at K $ina today and saw the sign thanking me for being a royal customer!
My fav showed me how her stocks had gone up so I didn't feel as bad shorting her $10 since I only had the regular amount.
-
10-26-21 15:23 #46218Banned Member

Posts: 13634Ginger only advertises nuru, so I'm guessing that's the best a guy will get along with a hand crank. Was she doing FS back in the day?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 15:21 #46217Banned Member

Posts: 13634A $140 tip for CFS won't work everywhere now. Too many guys have been too generous, so prices have gone up. Some of the older ladies will do $140 but the majority won't. Can't tell you how many times I've have to walk lately.
Originally Posted by Garthie1
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 13:55 #46216Senior Member

Posts: 140Just go in expecting $140. If they ask for more, they're full of BS and know what the going rate is. If you're expecting it to be $20 or $40 less or if that's a dealbreaker, you're cheap and need a different hobby.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
I've haggled before but after the talking was over, ended up having a good time. Sometimes it's the girl's personality and the vibe after the negotiating is over.
-
10-26-21 12:56 #46215Banned Member

Posts: 13634T Massage and T Massage 2 are CAMPs on Buford Hwy. T+ is Therapy Plus, a KAMP in Smyrna.
Originally Posted by Sasay1960
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 12:54 #46214Banned Member

Posts: 13634Pleasant Hill Rd, Duluth.
Originally Posted by Sasay1960
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 11:05 #46213Senior Member

Posts: 4061Ginger was amazing. Saw her back in 2010. Everything, and I mean, everything was on the menu. Don't like how she looks now with all that weight loss. Going to be hard to find a younger version like that. MILFs/older women are more up to anything than the younger versions. But if you do find it, enquiring minds want to know.
Originally Posted by DennisonDean
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 10:12 #46212Senior Member

Posts: 757You might want to post in the massage non AMP thread down below.
Originally Posted by DennisonDean
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 09:32 #46211Senior Member

Posts: 139Something younger
Coming to town for business this week. Really enticed by GingerT's ads-website. But I'd be interested to hear from any of you that might point me to a younger spinner version offering like Ginger. Anyone? Thanks in advance for any intel.
-
10-26-21 07:50 #46210Senior Member

Posts: 655888
I see this place referred to. Where is it? Nothing in Google. Plan to maybe go to Anna's. Will report back. Just seems like slim pickins lately, or way overpriced. I refuse to pay $400-900 like some of these girls want. Not one of them is worth that for an hour.












Reply With Quote




