Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15705

    Indian

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTimesOut10  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any Indian providers in the area? Thanks.
    Convenience store or casino?

  2. #15704
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHeavy97  [View Original Post]
    Looking to blow a wad literally and figuratively on a PSE style duo. Can't find anything in search.
    Ignore the advice to see Ginger and Abby. I can't speak for Abby but Ginger while pretty isn't really worth the price and I can't see her loosening up for a 3 way. If you want two hot hard bodied chicks then yeah sure but if you want some pse action I doubt they'll give it to you. I never did it but apparently Jessica Foxx and Savannah Staxx used to do threesomes when they first came to the area. Maybe hit them up. Beyond that I'd say if you can fly then go to vegas and hit up one of the Korean agencies.

  3. #15703

    Chicas

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...224/9194159010

    Qv 100. Quick communication. Shady area but everyone seems to mind their business. Older white and a Hispanic girl were there, I chose the latter. White girl ran to pay the bill for the room while we got started. Quick CBJ, missionary, and then doggy. Kinda wet but nothing to write home about, standard stuff. Offered a discount if I came back but I probably wouldn't.

  4. #15702
    Quote Originally Posted by Awol2323  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    Just if anyone can confirm this one is real. Am currently in contact just wanted to see if anyone could enlighten me before I TOFTT.
    Let me know how it goes. I will be in the area 11/20. Thanks T!

  5. #15701
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    A blowup doll is more passionate than these two, particularly Abby.
    I don't know what your experienced with her was like, but I could testify that she was very fun to be with and she allowed me to roam her body with my hands and tongue, with only exception to eating her vagina but allowed me to fondle her vaginal area.

  6. #15700

    Indians

    Does anyone know of any Indian providers in the area? Thanks.

  7. #15699
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    My understanding is

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about best, but the Ginger & Abby duo seems fun: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/719093476276.
    A blowup doll is more passionate than these two, particularly Abby.

  8. #15698

    Shea / Layla Love

    Hey everyone,

    I was just wondering if anyone could enlighten me on this one before I TOFTT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/69182231

  9. #15697

    Shea / Layla Love

    Hey everyone,

    Just if anyone can confirm this one is real. Am currently in contact just wanted to see if anyone could enlighten me before I TOFTT.

  10. #15696

    Meh

    Saw this one a few days ago. The pics of the white chick are accurate for the most part. Just more chub around the belly. She was very business-like and was in a rush to get me out. Best part was probably her huge tits. YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/69147785

  11. #15695
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about best, but the Ginger & Abby duo seems fun: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/719093476276.
    I'm not sure about Abby but with ginger, everything is covered, maybe light kissing allowed touching her every where except her vagina allows multiple shots. She's very fun, talkative cute chick.

  12. #15694

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by Asdine246  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly, she used to hang with Ashton back when she was starting out. If that's her, I remember she was too expensive for the service she provides. There was nothing particularly bad, she was just mechanical and disinterested. I don't know what she's charging now but unless she massively improved I wouldn't pay more than any other quick in-and-out type provider, and I'm sure she's not going to take those prices.

    Also to the guy asking about Asian doll (don't know how to double quote), she's a complete waste of money. Even agreeing beforehand on the services she still didn't want to do anything. I left without even finishing.
    She used to hang with Baby and Taylor used to hang with Ashton when she first started.

  13. #15693
    Quote Originally Posted by PitGunter  [View Original Post]
    She has a Scorpion tat, I just txt her because she now goes by Stella. She said to look up her reviews as Drea?!

    I type never ask for help.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/735491751167
    One of those handful of times where she was nice and fairly accommodating, but I wasn't feeling it with her. She's a bit oddly built and was just boring. I've never repeated. Plus, signs of demons possibly in the past, but a lot of markings.

  14. #15692

    Another gem

    Found another fun new gem. Select senior members PM me. Petite black girl but I don't want her inundated.

  15. #15691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Samantha

    I've seen her a couple times. Last was 1. 5 years ago. First time (2. 5 yrs ago) she was more fun size, last time she was a good bit bigger. First time, she was feeling good and gave a great BBBJ, then covered CG, K9, and attempted Greek. Unfortunately she was tight and I too big. After that, she enjoyed a hard bang in mish. Took off the cover and fucked her tits and mouth until I blew. She was definitely into it, but not GFE. Second time, I bun fucked her and then rotated through the standard positions until I took off the bag and blew on her tits while standing over her. YMMV.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this provider. TIA.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/69156844

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape