Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 837 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 337 737 787 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 887 937 1337 ... LastLast
Results 12,541 to 12,555 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12001

    Saw her before

    I have seen her before. She used to live out dundalk but life happened and some things changed. Haven't seen her in a while. Never had the box but the BJ was decent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg900  [View Original Post]
    She was ok did a outcall took her forever she came by bus and smelled like heavy cigarettes.

    But it was good she's heavyset so just did blow job and doggy real fat ass.

  2. #12000
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Please share that contact info brother.
    Definitely looking for contact info as well.

  3. #11999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltiWalker  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this one. In the day, she would reply to my CL posts. I think her name was Ashley and she always said she was blonde, blue eyes and a little chubby. I never had the opportunity to dream about her and wondered if she's still around.
    Er the girl in your picture is but you said "she always said she was blonde", the girl in your picture isn't blonde. Did she always say she was blonde but is she blonde?

  4. #11998

    I meat her

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltiWalker  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this one. In the day, she would reply to my CL posts. I think her name was Ashley and she always said she was blonde, blue eyes and a little chubby. I never had the opportunity to dream about her and wondered if she's still around.
    She was ok did a outcall took her forever she came by bus and smelled like heavy cigarettes.

    But it was good she's heavyset so just did blow job and doggy real fat ass.

  5. #11997

    Ariel

    Holy fuck I had an amazing time with this girl at first I was hesitant because she didn't seem real almost too good to be true plus her initial prices were kinda steep but she works with you and is totally worth the it! She has really nice tits with a nice ass to match and she gives amazing BJ would highly recommend https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/18940028.

  6. #11996
    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    I thought I was clear that she is an overall "recommend".
    True. I was just wondering if she was legit. Or not that's all.

  7. #11995

    Ashley?

    Does anyone have info on this one. In the day, she would reply to my CL posts. I think her name was Ashley and she always said she was blonde, blue eyes and a little chubby. I never had the opportunity to dream about her and wondered if she's still around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2FFE9BA9-72F6-4C79-8359-B8080122100B.jpg‎  

  8. #11994

    Becky

    Is she GFE friendly or super clinical everything covered?

    I have been looking for a thick clean white gal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    I thought I was clear that she is an overall "recommend".

  9. #11993

    Not every report has to be a play by play.

    I thought I was clear that she is an overall "recommend".

    Quote Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on the girl?

  10. #11992
    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    Looks 6/10.

    Performance 7/10.


    Personality 8/10.

    I've seen Becky a bunch of times but not in a while. Truth be told I thought she was out of the game, hadn't seen her ads in a long time.

    She is a very pretty heavier girl, super nice and easy to talk to. I will def be reaching out to her now that I know she's around.
    Any Intel on the girl?

  11. #11991
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 35

    Very sweet to see. Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nique785  [View Original Post]
    Zanyzo was amazing, best I've had in a very long time, attractive, sweet and very nice and she is 100% real, made me feel comfortable and she gave the best top I've had, hands down.
    Thank you so much!.

  12. #11990

    Kitten is still around

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    More up to date pics.
    I hitup Kitten at 5 am and visited her bt 7 am at the Econolodge in Elkridge. $1.0 QV /$2. 0 HH. She is staying with her friend in the photo and they offered doubles, I did not partake. Opted for a QV, no BJ or BBJ offered, but DFK, rCG, mish, doggy. Slight odor at the pop, hygiene wasn't great.

    She does look like her photos, but as others noted this life is taking a toll on her health. Said they were up all night working and tweaking. She was pretty out of it, nodding off and loopy, and seems like her girl friend is the one texting and booking all her appointments. Said they will be around for a while. Take care of this one, hope she leaves this hobby soon and recovers. PM me for digits.

  13. #11989

    RE: Becky

    Looks 6/10.

    Performance 7/10.

    Personality 8/10.

    I've seen Becky a bunch of times but not in a while. Truth be told I thought she was out of the game, hadn't seen her ads in a long time.

    She is a very pretty heavier girl, super nice and easy to talk to. I will def be reaching out to her now that I know she's around.

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    I've beeen meaning to tap this for awhile. Has anyone been there tried anyone of these two??

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...imore/69084332

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...imore/69081215

  14. #11988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270

    Angelina's back

    I haven't seen her post in at least 5 years but she's back.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angelina...altimore-44439#erotic.

    New ad.

    https://baltimore.rubratings.com/123794

  15. #11987
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolSummers  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it is to date and she is a sweetheart.
    Looks like this is her:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/69141916

    She must be using some old photos in her ad if she's that much heavier. Glad I never pulled the trigger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape