Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,731 to 14,745 of 59510
-
10-26-21 18:53 #44780Banned Member

Posts: 2410They meant Loyal, LOL. The prices go into effect November 1st, I guess you didn't see the small print.
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 18:48 #44779Senior Member

Posts: 747No
Supply and demand shall govern. Assuming it has to go up is an error. Hold the line. O.
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 18:36 #44778Senior Member

Posts: 76Cost had to change at some point
I don't blame them, it's been $60 for 5+ years.
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
Show me a service that have not increased over 5 years.
Even tips. Standard use to be $40 and that is creating up to where $60 is more the norm.
-
10-26-21 16:21 #44777Senior Member

Posts: 18970 is the new 60
I finally noticed that inflation was hitting home when I went to pay at K $ina today and saw the sign thanking me for being a royal customer!
My fav showed me how her stocks had gone up so I didn't feel as bad shorting her $10 since I only had the regular amount.
-
10-26-21 15:23 #44776Banned Member

Posts: 13634Ginger only advertises nuru, so I'm guessing that's the best a guy will get along with a hand crank. Was she doing FS back in the day?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 15:21 #44775Banned Member

Posts: 13634A $140 tip for CFS won't work everywhere now. Too many guys have been too generous, so prices have gone up. Some of the older ladies will do $140 but the majority won't. Can't tell you how many times I've have to walk lately.
Originally Posted by Garthie1
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 13:55 #44774Senior Member

Posts: 140Just go in expecting $140. If they ask for more, they're full of BS and know what the going rate is. If you're expecting it to be $20 or $40 less or if that's a dealbreaker, you're cheap and need a different hobby.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
I've haggled before but after the talking was over, ended up having a good time. Sometimes it's the girl's personality and the vibe after the negotiating is over.
-
10-26-21 12:56 #44773Banned Member

Posts: 13634T Massage and T Massage 2 are CAMPs on Buford Hwy. T+ is Therapy Plus, a KAMP in Smyrna.
Originally Posted by Sasay1960
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 12:54 #44772Banned Member

Posts: 13634Pleasant Hill Rd, Duluth.
Originally Posted by Sasay1960
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 11:05 #44771Senior Member

Posts: 4061Ginger was amazing. Saw her back in 2010. Everything, and I mean, everything was on the menu. Don't like how she looks now with all that weight loss. Going to be hard to find a younger version like that. MILFs/older women are more up to anything than the younger versions. But if you do find it, enquiring minds want to know.
Originally Posted by DennisonDean
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 10:12 #44770Senior Member

Posts: 757You might want to post in the massage non AMP thread down below.
Originally Posted by DennisonDean
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 09:32 #44769Senior Member

Posts: 139Something younger
Coming to town for business this week. Really enticed by GingerT's ads-website. But I'd be interested to hear from any of you that might point me to a younger spinner version offering like Ginger. Anyone? Thanks in advance for any intel.
-
10-26-21 07:50 #44768Senior Member

Posts: 655888
I see this place referred to. Where is it? Nothing in Google. Plan to maybe go to Anna's. Will report back. Just seems like slim pickins lately, or way overpriced. I refuse to pay $400-900 like some of these girls want. Not one of them is worth that for an hour.
-
10-26-21 07:40 #44767Senior Member

Posts: 655I thought T+ was legit. Which one? I know of only the two on BH.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 18:41 #44766Senior Member

Posts: 1456Gainesville
That place is granny central, but then again so is a lot of Atlanta, but hey it's ok what can ya do, so if you ever get on RM the reviews all say that they are grannys up there, makes sense though, a younger girl would make a killing closer to Atlanta and draw less attention. A lot of Atlanta parlors used to have young girls rotate in once in a while for a couple months and feature them, but then after the shooting those parlors couldn't get girls to come here anymore.
Originally Posted by CagerCoach
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





