Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15648

    Waste

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus  [View Original Post]
    I really wish I had all the hours back from last year that I spent thinking "damn, I really need to go see her."
    Saw her back when she actually kept a hotel room and stopped when she started to mostly do car dates. She really was a gem. Very obliging to whatever I asked including stuff that belongs on a different thread. All for usually less than 100. Man this hobby has gone to shit, and seems like she followed the curve exactly. Started seeing lukewarm reviews and mentions of scabs then straight up "stay away" ones. It's amazing how much these girls can go downhill in just a year. You know, all the providers I've known that have been ruined by it.

  2. #15647

    Looks good, but that's about it

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    I know this provider has been reviewed before, but I have not been able to find anything. Does anyone have any info on this one. TIA.

    https://callescort.org/984-235-6956
    I reviewed her as "Asian Doll" after that I had the opportunity to bump into her in a non professional capacity. She looked amazing, didn't remember me and I was starting to rethink my original impression and then the attitude and the crazy started to drift in and out. Glad it happened before I dropped my pants and some dollars. PM if you need more info.

  3. #15646

    Bks Jezalyn

    I visited Jezalyn this week.

    She is an older provider, was in shape.

    The session was great, she was full of energy willing to go to the extra mile to get the job done.

    Everything was covered all positions available. CBJ, rcg k9.

    I spent the whole hour there, I was able to get 2 x out of the session and a shower after.

    $$. 5 for the session, I would definitely repeat.

  4. #15645
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    PM me. I have extras.
    Also need to hold me over! blue diamonds...

  5. #15644

    Drea

    She has a Scorpion tat, I just txt her because she now goes by Stella. She said to look up her reviews as Drea?!

    I type never ask for help.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/735491751167

  6. #15643
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    BLW visiting uncle today.

    HolyDiver.
    610, living in the trap house. Must be where she gets her meth. Too bad it's eaten her face but hasn't taken any weight off. Really a raw deal for her.

    After seeing her official school photo, I really wish I had all the hours back from last year that I spent thinking "damn, I really need to go see her."

  7. #15642

    RubyBlue

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    At one time, she was using RubyBlue as her stage name IIRC. The last post I could find is below. Seems she has gained quite a bit of weight. Also the last time I saw her, she left once I gave her the donation to "get something from her car" and bolted. Karma is awesome!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/520717690109

    HolyDiver.
    Pretty much every time I tried to see her, she want to do a car date or have me get her a room. Never ended up seeing her.

  8. #15641

    Re: Blw

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    What did she go by. Any links you can share?
    At one time, she was using RubyBlue as her stage name IIRC. The last post I could find is below. Seems she has gained quite a bit of weight. Also the last time I saw her, she left once I gave her the donation to "get something from her car" and bolted. Karma is awesome!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/520717690109

    HolyDiver.

  9. #15640

    Nikki Bandz as she is calling herself now

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    I know this provider has been reviewed before, but I have not been able to find anything. Does anyone have any info on this one. TIA.

    https://callescort.org/984-235-6956
    I saw her a couple of times several years ago. The first time was a bit awkward feeling but I liked her look and her body was very nice. Firm little round ass, small but firm tits on a thin and tight body with a cute Asian / Mexican looking face. She seemed nervous but the deed went well enough CBJ followed by mish and I filled the cover quickly enjoying how fit she was.

    The second visit was about a month later and I thought it would be better seeing her a second time. She did not remember my previous visit and seemed skittish. When I undressed she said something about me not being hard yet which was weird. She got the cover out and was less coordinated getting it on but I helped. Then she wanted me to start right away. I asked about oral and she said alright but just sucked for a couple of strokes as I was getting nearly erect thinking about the nice time we were about to have. Then she turned around and leaned over the edge of the bed for me to enter her. I was disappointed but wanted to get going and tried to enter her standing with my less than erect member. Then she said that I should have come ready to start and seemed upset. She acted like the date was over and pulled her skirt back down and moved away from me. That made me loose my erection entirely.

    I thought maybe something bad had happened to her and asked if everything was alright. She seemed to soften a bit as of she realized she was being a *****. She asked if I was leaving which was really strange. A little later, after some talk to convince her that I just wanted to have a good time like last time, we started again. I had to get myself hard thinking about my favorite who had left the business around then and got going enough to get in her again. I eventually completed but was turned off by the whole skittish attitude and what seems like an effort to turn me off so I would leave before the deed was done.

    Never been back. Noticed that she changes name and number periodically. Doubt she has many regulars.

  10. #15639

    Blw

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    BLW visiting uncle today.

    HolyDiver.
    What did she go by. Any links you can share?

  11. #15638

    Uncle visit

    BLW visiting uncle today.

    HolyDiver.

  12. #15637

    China Doll / Nikki

    I know this provider has been reviewed before, but I have not been able to find anything. Does anyone have any info on this one. TIA.

    https://callescort.org/984-235-6956

  13. #15636

    Anyone?


  14. #15635

    Samantha

    Does anyone have info on this provider. TIA.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/69156844

  15. #15634
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Doesn't mind videos

    I saw her a couple years ago when she was pretty pregnant. At the time she offered FS too. It made for a great video for only a small upcharge. She doesn't mind her face in the video, but like others have said she doesn't really get into enjoying the act. As I like making videos and pregnant women, it worked for me. I will likely repeat sometime to do a facial video.

    Search xxAJ.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple of times. Kinda flaky and for that to be her only game, the BJ is just OK.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/raleigh-...y-load-xheu0fl

    HolyDiver.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape