Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 652 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 702 752 1152 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 24049
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14284

    Need Intel.

    Hey fellow mongers. I'll be visiting NOVA this weekend and interested in these two ladies.

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ginia/69288030

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ginia/69303491

  2. #14283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandc07  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone indulged? Her rates seem reasonable. Very enticing, almost TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/69126175
    LOL the last pic with the dick in her mouth is not even the same girl. It's a pornstar.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6514048...in_bs_casting_

  3. #14282

    Nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dandc07  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone indulged? Her rates seem reasonable. Very enticing, almost TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/69126175
    It won't be the same girl. I guarantee it. But it will likely be someone who looks similar. Maybe. That's why its a crapshoot. Why don't you go and report back? Sometimes you hit a diamond in the rough.

  4. #14281

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Not NJ. VA WoodB I believe.
    Yes, she is in the Montclair VA area. Close to Woodbridge. Just saw her last night / early morning. Got some of that amazing head for a while, then finally bent her over. Tight. This time I rubbed one out before seeing her to get my money's worth.

  5. #14280
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortWhiteUgly  [View Original Post]
    I linked the wrong girl and wrong ad for this review. This review was for "Statuesque all American beauty with magic fingers" in Arlington on Rubratings with number ending in 5987 https://dc.rubratings.com/234665.
    Thanks for your review. I was curious about her too.

  6. #14279

    Any intel on this one?

    Has anyone indulged? Her rates seem reasonable. Very enticing, almost TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/69126175

  7. #14278

    LuLu

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...e/605567174096

    Had a decent visit with LuLu, pretty much anything goes with her. She bounces around, Woodbridge, Alexandria, DC. BBBJ is on point with bls, rim. Ran through all positions, mish, cg, rcg, k9 and even greek. No attitude or rush, actually a pleasurable experience. 150/ hhr.

  8. #14277

    Montclair

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortWhiteUgly  [View Original Post]
    I heard back from Monica with the number ending in 444X that she is in Montclair NJ. Did not say when she is returning. Hope that helps.
    Not NJ. VA WoodB I believe.

  9. #14276

    Nicky

    Quote Originally Posted by SwFun4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? I am coming to town next week and always looking for good black providers.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...f/998902732425
    I reached out to her cause she looks damn good, but her rates are 180/300. May be worth it, but did not want to roll the dice.

  10. #14275

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortWhiteUgly  [View Original Post]
    I heard back from Monica with the number ending in 444X that she is in Montclair NJ. Did not say when she is returning. Hope that helps.
    She's around. She texted me yesterday afternoon that she's available.

  11. #14274

    Cherry - - Fairfax

    I've seen Cherry 2 x the last 2 weeks. While she's attractive and gives an excellent massage, I won't be going back unless it's only for the massage.

    She's a nice looking 40-something year old. Her body is very nice and she has a great smile and good personality. However, for DFK and DATY, IMHO the extra 1. 0, for a total of 2. 2, is too high. As most of us know, the basic Thai massage is 1. 2 for the hour. If I return it'll be just for the massage and, maybe, a No. Va. HE.

    Rhino.

  12. #14273

    3 way

    I asked this on the AMP side, but can anyone recommend a provider (s) who is 3 way friendly? Checking off that bucket list.

  13. #14272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Anyone Seen This Girl?

    https://tryst.link/escort/fitcollegebabe

    Anyone seen her recently? I was talking to her and saw her once, but she has gone dark since then. However, her Tryst link is still up.

  14. #14271

    Monica is out of town

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? I've been trying to contact her for about the last week and a half. I'm interested in some of that 5 minute head. Any tips on how to get in touch with her would be great.
    I heard back from Monica with the number ending in 444X that she is in Montclair NJ. Did not say when she is returning. Hope that helps.

  15. #14270

    Beguiling Bellamy

    Tried to meet up with this one. Sporadic communication. Made the mistake of sending her a selfie, and she ghosted me. And no,. I am not an ugly dude. Treat this one with caution.

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...5.htm?cat=6209

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape