Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,151 to 15,165 of 30797
-
10-25-21 23:15 #15647Senior Member

Posts: 54Looks good, but that's about it
I reviewed her as "Asian Doll" after that I had the opportunity to bump into her in a non professional capacity. She looked amazing, didn't remember me and I was starting to rethink my original impression and then the attitude and the crazy started to drift in and out. Glad it happened before I dropped my pants and some dollars. PM if you need more info.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 19:46 #15646Senior Member

Posts: 118Bks Jezalyn
I visited Jezalyn this week.
She is an older provider, was in shape.
The session was great, she was full of energy willing to go to the extra mile to get the job done.
Everything was covered all positions available. CBJ, rcg k9.
I spent the whole hour there, I was able to get 2 x out of the session and a shower after.
$$. 5 for the session, I would definitely repeat.
-
10-25-21 19:30 #15645Senior Member

Posts: 107Also need to hold me over! blue diamonds...
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 19:25 #15644Banned Member

Posts: 36Drea
She has a Scorpion tat, I just txt her because she now goes by Stella. She said to look up her reviews as Drea?!
I type never ask for help.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/735491751167
-
10-25-21 16:25 #15643Senior Member

Posts: 265610, living in the trap house. Must be where she gets her meth. Too bad it's eaten her face but hasn't taken any weight off. Really a raw deal for her.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
After seeing her official school photo, I really wish I had all the hours back from last year that I spent thinking "damn, I really need to go see her."
-
10-25-21 15:17 #15642Senior Member

Posts: 173RubyBlue
Pretty much every time I tried to see her, she want to do a car date or have me get her a room. Never ended up seeing her.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 15:10 #15641Senior Member

Posts: 284Re: Blw
At one time, she was using RubyBlue as her stage name IIRC. The last post I could find is below. Seems she has gained quite a bit of weight. Also the last time I saw her, she left once I gave her the donation to "get something from her car" and bolted. Karma is awesome!
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/520717690109
HolyDiver.
-
10-25-21 14:50 #15640Senior Member

Posts: 379Nikki Bandz as she is calling herself now
I saw her a couple of times several years ago. The first time was a bit awkward feeling but I liked her look and her body was very nice. Firm little round ass, small but firm tits on a thin and tight body with a cute Asian / Mexican looking face. She seemed nervous but the deed went well enough CBJ followed by mish and I filled the cover quickly enjoying how fit she was.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
The second visit was about a month later and I thought it would be better seeing her a second time. She did not remember my previous visit and seemed skittish. When I undressed she said something about me not being hard yet which was weird. She got the cover out and was less coordinated getting it on but I helped. Then she wanted me to start right away. I asked about oral and she said alright but just sucked for a couple of strokes as I was getting nearly erect thinking about the nice time we were about to have. Then she turned around and leaned over the edge of the bed for me to enter her. I was disappointed but wanted to get going and tried to enter her standing with my less than erect member. Then she said that I should have come ready to start and seemed upset. She acted like the date was over and pulled her skirt back down and moved away from me. That made me loose my erection entirely.
I thought maybe something bad had happened to her and asked if everything was alright. She seemed to soften a bit as of she realized she was being a *****. She asked if I was leaving which was really strange. A little later, after some talk to convince her that I just wanted to have a good time like last time, we started again. I had to get myself hard thinking about my favorite who had left the business around then and got going enough to get in her again. I eventually completed but was turned off by the whole skittish attitude and what seems like an effort to turn me off so I would leave before the deed was done.
Never been back. Noticed that she changes name and number periodically. Doubt she has many regulars.
-
10-25-21 14:48 #15639Senior Member

Posts: 173Blw
What did she go by. Any links you can share?
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 14:41 #15638Senior Member

Posts: 284Uncle visit
BLW visiting uncle today.
HolyDiver.
-
10-25-21 14:13 #15637Senior Member

Posts: 173China Doll / Nikki
I know this provider has been reviewed before, but I have not been able to find anything. Does anyone have any info on this one. TIA.
https://callescort.org/984-235-6956
-
10-25-21 13:18 #15636Senior Member

Posts: 312Anyone?
Dreamt of this gal??
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3202814
-
10-25-21 13:14 #15635Senior Member

Posts: 173Samantha
Does anyone have info on this provider. TIA.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/69156844
-
10-25-21 10:59 #15634Senior Member

Posts: 155Doesn't mind videos
I saw her a couple years ago when she was pretty pregnant. At the time she offered FS too. It made for a great video for only a small upcharge. She doesn't mind her face in the video, but like others have said she doesn't really get into enjoying the act. As I like making videos and pregnant women, it worked for me. I will likely repeat sometime to do a facial video.
Search xxAJ.
J.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 09:31 #15633Senior Member

Posts: 260Breana
She used to be my regular. As someone mentioned before, she used to be in Guess Rd in Durham. That was pre covid.
Originally Posted by JayJayBbk2
[View Original Post]
I saw her recently about 2 months ago at 55/54. She has lost a lot of weight, and hygiene was not the best. Demons are present and started noticing more on her skin. She told me she visited uncle LEO for few months, and that is why she stopped posting.
I remember rose donations were 60/80/140 for QV, HH, and HR. Now, the roses are expensive at 80/120/200. Services have not improved. Also, everything is business, and it seems she does not enjoy what she does.








Reply With Quote





