Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 837 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 337 737 787 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 887 937 1337 ... LastLast
Results 12,541 to 12,555 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11992

    RE: Becky

    Looks 6/10.

    Performance 7/10.

    Personality 8/10.

    I've seen Becky a bunch of times but not in a while. Truth be told I thought she was out of the game, hadn't seen her ads in a long time.

    She is a very pretty heavier girl, super nice and easy to talk to. I will def be reaching out to her now that I know she's around.

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    I've beeen meaning to tap this for awhile. Has anyone been there tried anyone of these two??

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...imore/69084332

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...imore/69081215

  2. #11991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270

    Angelina's back

    I haven't seen her post in at least 5 years but she's back.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angelina...altimore-44439#erotic.

    New ad.

    https://baltimore.rubratings.com/123794

  3. #11990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolSummers  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it is to date and she is a sweetheart.
    Looks like this is her:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/69141916

    She must be using some old photos in her ad if she's that much heavier. Glad I never pulled the trigger.

  4. #11989

    Angelica Pickles

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    This girl was an amazing fuck. Where did she go? https://mobile.twitter.com/honeyeyedangel6?lang=en.
    She moved to Atlanta. I happened to be her last date in Baltimore, caught the bus that afternoon. She was skinny and cute but heavy into the candy. Got out, put on some weight but was in an abusive relationship, her bf would beat her up and she got out. I search the Atlanta boards for her from time to time but never see her popping up.

  5. #11988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    This girl was an amazing fuck. Where did she go? https://mobile.twitter.com/honeyeyedangel6?lang=en.
    Her tryst account is gone. This is not a long term game. She has likely retired.

  6. #11987

    Girl beside kitten

    Quote Originally Posted by PitMan187  [View Original Post]
    Dose the girl beside kitten in the pic date?
    Yes, it is to date and she is a sweetheart.

  7. #11986

    Angelica

    This girl was an amazing fuck. Where did she go? https://mobile.twitter.com/honeyeyedangel6?lang=en.

  8. #11985

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by PitMan187  [View Original Post]
    Dose the girl beside kitten in the pic date?
    Yes she does.

  9. #11984

    Zanyzo

    Zanyzo was amazing, best I've had in a very long time, attractive, sweet and very nice and she is 100% real, made me feel comfortable and she gave the best top I've had, hands down.

  10. #11983

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore2020  [View Original Post]
    Mandy will be out of treatment in March. She does dates sometimes on Saturdays. Don't ask me how I know LOL. If you know, you know.

    Be safe,

    B.
    I can't wait til she gets out, I enjoyed anal last time I saw her.

  11. #11982

    Angel

    Anjel is out of suguar daddy relationship and open for appointments now. There are plenty of reviews if you want to look up.

    Be safe,

    B.

  12. #11981

    Mandy at Essex / Dundalk

    Mandy will be out of treatment in March. She does dates sometimes on Saturdays. Don't ask me how I know LOL. If you know, you know.

    Be safe,

    B.

  13. #11980

    Beware

    I came across these new pics of Tori. They are very dark for good reason. They disguise the battle scars of a serious candy user. Though Tori is a sweetheart, these pics are the equivalent of air-brushing. Also, when I last saw her about 2 months ago, she told me she was pregnant. So be prepared possibly for a little bump.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...c/988219625413

  14. #11979

    Girl beside kitten

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    More up to date pics.
    Dose the girl beside kitten in the pic date?

  15. #11978

    Lol!

    Yea, dude should have waited until after, to tell her something like that.

    When I recently saw Nicole who JTreehorn said as all big and out of shape, I waited until I had my fun with her and her extra 20 or so pounds to tell her she had gained weight.

    She took it in stride, asked me if I liked small booties and I told her she's right at the edge at 20 inches and she laughed. I also told her to not gain any more weight.

    She still hasn't gotten big enough for me to pass up on her very good pussy. But to each their own.

    Happy Hunting!!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by PootyLover  [View Original Post]
    You thought you could tell a woman she had gotten fat and expected her not to react at all? Not sure how you expected people to react to this post. My professional mongering advice to you is don't insult the way a woman looks and expect her to perform better. Didn't think I had to write that one down for people.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape