Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 658 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 708 758 1158 1658 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 31835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21980

    Reference

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    I think it's a little ridiculous for a provider to ask for a provider reference. 1. Unless you're a regular she probably isn't going to remember you, 2. It's probably going piss her off for giving up her info, 3. Most of these local providers probably going to get pissed that you're not spending your money with her.

    I've never done this, how does it work out?
    I don't think it's that big of a deal. I only give references to providers who have been well reviewed. And by reference they just want to ask if the other provider knows you, no other details.

    Usually when I see someone I ask them to save my number so it's easy for them to remember me (my stage name obviously. Most of these providers maintain a history of your text messages so they know who you are and if you have seen them in past.

  2. #21979

    Take Your Provider Out For A Beer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Suede15  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. It's no longer a business transaction and if you need to be discreet, well all bets are off. I've had plenty of providers that want to "hang out", but never partaken. Just not worth it to me to break that business transaction rule.
    Like everything in this hobby, YMMV. For some of us, it's a bit of an "ego stroke" to have a provider offer a free session, or want to connect, but like most things in life, there's always a cost. I've been asked to " spend the night" , & "hang out" with providers over the years and have chosen to respectfully pass. There are SO many ways this can go sideways. I may be too cautious by some guys standards, but I don't want the providers that I see to know my real name, where I work, or what I drive, and I really don't want her thinking we have a "thing" going on. In my humble and extensive experience I can truly say: "WOMEN ARE CRAZY". AND. Providers are 10-X crazier than your wife or gf. So. If you want to ad some real spice to your life, take your provider out for a beer.

  3. #21978
    Quote Originally Posted by RonWilliams  [View Original Post]
    You have never given a provider reference? That's pretty standard practice and all of them typically have no issue with it.
    I've been asked but never provided.

  4. #21977

    Been a few years back, but

    I had a young lady take me to lunch after our session. We walked to a nice bar and grill for a burger and beer. I thought it was good customer relations on her part, and banged her many times before that petered out. She was outside sales for the Atlanta Journal, so a two-hour break wasn't too unusual for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73  [View Original Post]
    Quick question for you fellas, Have anyone ever gotten a freebie from a provider? Just checking, cause I got one this past Saturday from a well known provider & she's not a local provider.

  5. #21976

    Feebies

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, several times. When they like you it not that unusual.
    Yes, I have gotten freebies from 3 different providers!

  6. #21975
    Be careful. It's no longer a business transaction and if you need to be discreet, well all bets are off. I've had plenty of providers that want to "hang out", but never partaken. Just not worth it to me to break that business transaction rule.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73  [View Original Post]
    Quick question for you fellas, Have anyone ever gotten a freebie from a provider? Just checking, cause I got one this past Saturday from a well known provider & she's not a local provider.

  7. #21974
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73  [View Original Post]
    Quick question for you fellas, Have anyone ever gotten a freebie from a provider? Just checking, cause I got one this past Saturday from a well known provider & she's not a local provider.
    Yes, several times. When they like you it not that unusual.

  8. #21973

    Freebie

    Quick question for you fellas, Have anyone ever gotten a freebie from a provider? Just checking, cause I got one this past Saturday from a well known provider & she's not a local provider.

  9. #21972

    Local talent

    Good evening fellow hobbyists.

    I am going to be in Nashville on business the second week of November and would love to see a couple of the fine ladies of Music City.

    I prefer to see gals in their late 20's early 30's who are GFE and drama free. I have done some initial research and STG is a bit of a gamble but Tryst has shown some possibilities with Tanya Delight and Jessica Rockefeller.

    Any recommendations of UTRs or ATFs would be greatly appreciated.

    PM me.

    Bossman.

    Greensboro, NC board.

  10. #21971

    Not standard

    Quote Originally Posted by RonWilliams  [View Original Post]
    You have never given a provider reference? That's pretty standard practice and all of them typically have no issue with it.
    It's only been standard for the last 10 to 15 years with you new guys who fall for these girls telling you you have to do certain things in order to get between their legs. Back in the day when I started the only information we gave them was what time we were going to be there. And they accepted that because we wouldn't give them anything else. So they either took it or starved. But that's what happens when you control things and don't let them control things.

  11. #21970
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    I think it's a little ridiculous for a provider to ask for a provider reference. 1. Unless you're a regular she probably isn't going to remember you, 2. It's probably going piss her off for giving up her info, 3. Most of these local providers probably going to get pissed that you're not spending your money with her.

    I've never done this, how does it work out?
    You have never given a provider reference? That's pretty standard practice and all of them typically have no issue with it.

  12. #21969

    Ridiculous

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateSkul  [View Original Post]
    She needs reference from another provider you have seen. And she needs a face Pic. If your reference replies quick then she might not need face Pic but seeing how cautious she is, she will probably ask you for a Pic. Since she is well reviewed, I sent her the Pic.
    I think it's a little ridiculous for a provider to ask for a provider reference. 1. Unless you're a regular she probably isn't going to remember you, 2. It's probably going piss her off for giving up her info, 3. Most of these local providers probably going to get pissed that you're not spending your money with her.

    I've never done this, how does it work out?

  13. #21968

    Hint #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Murfreesboro69  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not real. It's worded like your typical scammer, broken english.
    Another hint.

  14. #21967

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Xhuyuan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this girl? Is it legit?

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...ville/69058426
    Definitely not real. It's worded like your typical scammer, broken english.

  15. #21966

    One hint:

    Quote Originally Posted by Xhuyuan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this girl? Is it legit?

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...ville/69058426
    A hint I can give you: google the telephone number do you get any relevant hits?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape