Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 433 of 632 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 483 533 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 9469
16192789494
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #2989
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty lean. I can pick her up over my head. Soft lips. She does give GFE. She's definitely a giver. Submissive, soft-spoken, and very willing.

    The pictures of her are accurate, but she is a little older. High-30's / Low-40's.

    I saw her again yesterday. BBBJCIM. I came after about 15 minutes. She edged me out. Good release. I was still hard after CIM. She said I had more time left. I grabbed the bag, then fucked her in missionary. She's flexible. She has a nice leg spread. I almost came in the bag. I pulled out, then came in her mouth again for #2. Her lips, tongue, and throat does wonders to me. LOL.

    I stole a picture of her on my first meet. I asked if I could take a video, but she declined.

    She leaves on July 14th. Might be back in October.
    Visited her today and was pleased. Found her on TER afterwards. Reviews speak for themselves.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-334237?page=1#Review.

    http://www.chicagoescortlist.com/sonya/

    http://chicago.sugarnights.com/escorts/sonya-9

    https://www.foxylists.com/sonya

    She's only here until the 28th!

  2. #2988
    Website says she has 34 Ds.

    Might have to take one for the team on this.

    https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/bonnie/

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    New girl Bonnie at FEC. Google and Tineye revealed nada. Nice boobs on her.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/...<br /> <br />

  3. #2987
    Wow, pretty hot. Hoping pics are real though which I doubt.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    New girl Bonnie at FEC. Google and Tineye revealed nada. Nice boobs on her.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FarEastCuties

  4. #2986

    Bonnie at FEC

    New girl Bonnie at FEC. Google and Tineye revealed nada. Nice boobs on her.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FarEastCuties

  5. #2985
    Thank you HS7. Appreciate the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kaja yesterday. She was at SDAG before under a previous name, really pretty girl and looks somewhat young. As everyone knows, the photos are not her, SDAG did post her real photos the previous time she was here. I don't recall her previous handle so don't ask. She was also just here a couple weeks back with FEC, saw her then and we exchanged numbers.

    Service is good, no BBFS and she's reluctant for two pops so just do the 40 minutes would be my advice.

  6. #2984
    I texted and emailed the booker at sdag a few times. They wanted me to get a bigger network and didn't want to see FEC or sandra99 as a rater on HX. Was pretty rude during communication so I passed and didn't want to put up with the bullshit. I guess they can afford to be rude and snippy with prospective customers. No big deal. Plenty of happiness with fec and sandra99 for me. I can afford to pass on this agency.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConradChen  [View Original Post]
    Decided to jump through the hoops to get verified by FEC. Did get pretty personal, but I did redact some DL information and paycheck numbers. It was a risk I decided to take to see what it's like to try one of the Korean agencies.

    I had a great time, nothing too different than what other posters have reported on this forum. Only thing I didn't like was a couple of miscommunication hiccups with Madison in person. The gate issue IS a bit awkward, but it wasn't a big deal tbh. I will repeat, but I'm curious if SDAG would be okay with my current HX network with both Sandra99 and FEC there now. Anybody know what the verification is like if you have a couple people in your network? I'd like to avoid sending that information over again.

  7. #2983

    First time at FEC

    Decided to jump through the hoops to get verified by FEC. Did get pretty personal, but I did redact some DL information and paycheck numbers. It was a risk I decided to take to see what it's like to try one of the Korean agencies.

    I had a great time, nothing too different than what other posters have reported on this forum. Only thing I didn't like was a couple of miscommunication hiccups with Madison in person. The gate issue IS a bit awkward, but it wasn't a big deal tbh. I will repeat, but I'm curious if SDAG would be okay with my current HX network with both Sandra99 and FEC there now. Anybody know what the verification is like if you have a couple people in your network? I'd like to avoid sending that information over again.

  8. #2982

    Kaja.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kaja yesterday. She was at SDAG before under a previous name, really pretty girl and looks somewhat young. As everyone knows, the photos are not her, SDAG did post her real photos the previous time she was here. I don't recall her previous handle so don't ask. She was also just here a couple weeks back with FEC, saw her then and we exchanged numbers.

    Service is good, no BBFS and she's reluctant for two pops so just do the 40 minutes would be my advice.
    Do you happen to remember what her name was at FEC?

  9. #2981
    Quote Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kaja yesterday. She was at SDAG before under a previous name, really pretty girl and looks somewhat young. As everyone knows, the photos are not her, SDAG did post her real photos the previous time she was here. I don't recall her previous handle so don't ask. She was also just here a couple weeks back with FEC, saw her then and we exchanged numbers.

    Service is good, no BBFS and she's reluctant for two pops so just do the 40 minutes would be my advice.
    Describe the body if you can. Height? Weight? Slim or thick? Belly or toned? Enhanced or real boobs?

  10. #2980

    Kaja

    Quote Originally Posted by Po4456  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Kaja at SDAG?
    Saw Kaja yesterday. She was at SDAG before under a previous name, really pretty girl and looks somewhat young. As everyone knows, the photos are not her, SDAG did post her real photos the previous time she was here. I don't recall her previous handle so don't ask. She was also just here a couple weeks back with FEC, saw her then and we exchanged numbers.

    Service is good, no BBFS and she's reluctant for two pops so just do the 40 minutes would be my advice.

  11. #2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Will008  [View Original Post]
    No, it means that she puts her two fingers around your dick to keep the condom from slipping off. While your inside. I've had a few providers do this and it sucks.
    I had this happen to me at the old 107 next to 108 many years ago. The ironic part is because it sucked I tried pounding her harder. I think because she was holding it with two fingers the friction cause the tip and top of the condom to break. I thought it felt wet but I pounded away and came inside. When I pulled out she saw that the condom broke and freaked out

  12. #2978

    Newbie finally jumping in

    I've mostly stuck to AMPs and some meetups through PD but now I'm really wanting to try out HX. Any tips on how to get started?

    I've read the reviews on SDAG Mannie and would love to see her.

    Thanks!

  13. #2977
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Ms. Kaja at SDAG looks pretty good.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HawaiiRocks
    Anyone tried Kaja at SDAG?

  14. #2976
    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    Some agencies book girls with 2 names / pics at the same time to bring in more clients. It actually happens fairly often in OC / LA. I don't think SDAG has done this before but I know they've changed girls' names before. Who knows, maybe the booker sent the guy to the wrong room. Also I was just sharing what I found in the review on the other site, I haven't actually gone to see Kim to confirm whether or not Kim is Pepper.
    Seems like Kim and Pepper are gone at the same time.

    Not hard evidence, but is definitely a coincidence if they aren't the same person.

  15. #2975
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody68  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the advice about how to use a condom and what a two finger hold does. If you read the post I made you should be able to conclude that the question petained to tightness. So in plain english was kim a tight fit? Or does anyone have a special g (greek) connection they are willing to share?
    I also notice someone saying kim is pepper, why would sdag have two ads for the same girl at the same time?

    Thanks and stay safe.

    Woody.
    Some agencies book girls with 2 names / pics at the same time to bring in more clients. It actually happens fairly often in OC / LA. I don't think SDAG has done this before but I know they've changed girls' names before. Who knows, maybe the booker sent the guy to the wrong room. Also I was just sharing what I found in the review on the other site, I haven't actually gone to see Kim to confirm whether or not Kim is Pepper.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape